Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think a great subject for one of the 850mm warbirds would be a Polikarpov I-16 "Ratta" I built a little hand launch balsa one many years ago and it flew pretty good.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoomi View Post

Any idea why Diefenbaker made that decision?
      Well first, like any good social progressive he wanted to trim the "fat" from the military to fund social programs. Second, there was supposedly pressure from the Eisenhower Administration to buy US planes and missiles. And finally, there was some personal animosity between him and the president of AVRO Canada.

Comment

• So what about that 2 meter plus B-17? Just to come full circle.:Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by downwindleg View Post
          So what about that 2 meter plus B-17? Just to come full circle.:Cool:
          You mean 2 meter+ B-29? :);)

Comment

• I’m sure this has been mentioned before but a large, easy to build, Mosquito would be nice

Comment

• Originally posted by Patrnflyr View Post
              I’m sure this has been mentioned before but a large, easy to build, Mosquito would be nice
              Yes something the size and lack of complexity of the old Parkzone version, but with the retracts pre-installed.

Comment

• With the Freewing B-17 being discontinued somewhat recently, I'm SERIOUSLY hoping they're planning on releasing a newer version of it. And of course, the sooner the better lol :)

I'd love to see Freewing or Flightline's take on a B-25. I think they'd do it right!

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

Yes something the size and lack of complexity of the old Parkzone version, but with the retracts pre-installed.
                  Two meter would be ideal. Not as small as the previous version

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post

You mean 2 meter+ B-29? :);)
                    +1k, no one done this one, just a sweet looking plane.
                    rc flyin addict

Comment

• No. Sorry. I was thinking Mosquito

Comment

• Alpha talked about Project Bob on RC Afterhours on Sunday... :Thinking: :Thinking: :Thinking:

Comment

• Hmmmmm... Bob, it must be a float or seaplane LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
                            Hmmmmm... Bob, it must be a float or seaplane LOL
                            Or a clipped-wing....

Comment

• Big Ole Bomber?

Comment

• My vote: 90mm F-100D/F

I actually have a barely-started Hobby TopGun/JePe Fast Foam version (no longer available) that I will gladly shelve should one become available from MRC. There aren’t any EDF/lower cost F-100 options out there and I think it would prove to be quite popular. One reason would be that with its large wing and if it is made light enough, it would be an excellent and predictable flyer.

Could offer two options - a bare metal/silver scheme that could be made a T-Bird or early USAF model and an iconic SEA camo version.

Comment

• Yes ! Welcome! Glad you are here! :Cool:

Comment

• Please do a B2 Bomber lol

Comment

• While not a lot of them built (though we do have one at the Pima Air and Space Museum), I could imagine this being an interesting model to play with. Might not be fast, but I'd bet long flight times out of an average battery.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoomi View Post
                                        While not a lot of them built (though we do have one at the Pima Air and Space Museum), I could imagine this being an interesting model to play with. Might not be fast, but I'd bet long flight times out of an average battery.

You’re right Hoomi, that would make a fun flyer.

Comment

• Originally posted by JamesonC View Post
                                          Alpha talked about Project Bob on RC Afterhours on Sunday... :Thinking: :Thinking: :Thinking:
                                          What about all the other projects that were talked about on the old thread but were never revealed, like TRIDENT?

Comment

Working...
                                          X