Name:	This.jpg
Views:	795
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	192539
    Looks more like a Flite Test project! LOL

Comment

• ;)Yep. let’s get one!

Comment

• Great comeback Alpha. Trish thought it was the pefect way for her to start flying jets!!!LOLLOLLOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
          This.

Click image for larger version

Name:	This.jpg
Views:	795
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	192539
          Man, your pilot figures keep getting more and more scale!

Comment

• Originally posted by RickVB View Post

Wait a minute... do I have the wrong guy, or weren't you all about smaller planes a couple of months ago?
            Well since I'm now printing all my new planes, i could care less what is developed, but as for a B29, it deserves to be the biggest fastest WW 2 era model bomber as it was in the war it should be modeled. To do it the same size and speed as the B24 just wouldn't be right scale.LOL

Comment

• I am currently operating 5 HK 1875mm B-17s.... I would love to replace my B-17 fleet with a similar sized model from the masters at Flightline... C'mon Alpha, I am committing to at least 5 up front!

Bob

Comment

• Me too ! :Cool::Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by borntoolate View Post
                  I am currently operating 5 HK 1875mm B-17s.... I would love to replace my B-17 fleet with a similar sized model from the masters at Flightline... C'mon Alpha, I am committing to at least 5 up front!

Bob
                  So how do you fly a squadron with one radio? If there is a way, I'm in for 5 too!;)

Comment

• Originally posted by downwindleg View Post

So how do you fly a squadron with one radio? If there is a way, I'm in for 5 too!;)
                    You do know that you can bind more than one RX to a single model memory, right? At least with Spektrum, you can. I can just see it, he's flying all 5 planes with one TX. Put your flack jacket on! ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                      You do know that you can bind more than one RX to a single model memory, right? At least with Spektrum, you can. I can just see it, he's flying all 5 planes with one TX. Put your flack jacket on! ;)
                      O.K. so you set each plane about 50' apart in line on the runway so they all take off with that spacing and hopefully land that way too. Shoot me a video when you do it.LOLI would pay to see that.:Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by downwindleg View Post

O.K. so you set each plane about 50' apart in line on the runway so they all take off with that spacing and hopefully land that way too. Shoot me a video when you do it.LOLI would pay to see that.:Cool:
                        LOL I'm not doing it! I'm going to let BTL do it. I could never justify buying 5 planes of the same make and model. 2 planes of the same model, different makes is as far as I'll willing to go and even then, I'm kicking myself in the head for doing it.

Comment

LOL I'm not doing it! I'm going to let BTL do it. I could never justify buying 5 planes of the same make and model. 2 planes of the same model, different makes is as far as I'll willing to go and even then, I'm kicking myself in the head for doing it.
                          You could buy the planes and just have different plane numbers and nose art in the case of B-17s.

Comment

• You guys are crazy! Of course I don't fly them at the same time! One at a time is plenty exciting for me. However one time I had 2 of the mini B-17s bound at the same time. It was fi=un on the ground but no way would I try to fly them together!

And I did say I was operating 5 currently. I did not say I only HAD five!;)

Bob

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post

You could buy the planes and just have different plane numbers and nose art in the case of B-17s.
                              To me, that’s having the same plane. I know people who collect clay frogs, hippos and garden gnomes and they claim they are all different. This takes it to a whole other level. :Whew:

Comment

To me, that’s having the same plane. I know people who collect clay frogs, hippos and garden gnomes and they claim they are all different. This takes it to a whole other level. :Whew:
                                Well in addition to flying planes, I also fly helicopters and quadcopters, som of which I have two of the same model since most of them used brushed motors so I fly one, then fly the second to let the first cool down, then fly the first one again, rinse and repeat.

Comment

I have nine flying Corsairs, you can NEVER have too many Corsairs.

Flying Corsairs
                                  1. Hobby Zone Corsair (I learned to fly with this plane).
                                  2. Parkzone Corsair
                                  3. e-flight Corsair
                                  4. Roc Hobby racing Corsair
                                  5. e-flight Red Bull (FMS) Corsair
                                  6. FMS 1450mm Corsair
                                  7. FLRC 1600mm Birdcage Corsair
                                  8. FLRC 1600mm Bubble top Corsair
                                  9. Arrows RC 1100mm Corsair

Non Flying Corsairs
                                  1. FMS 1450mm Corsair in pieces, waiting to be reassembled.
                                  2. e-flight Corsair that took a dirt nap on takeoff, I performed a roll and pulled when I should have pushed.

Comment

• Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post

I have eight Corsairs, you can NEVER have too many Corsairs.
                                    You win! :Win:

Comment

• Originally posted by dkalwishky View Post

I have eight Corsairs, you can NEVER have too many Corsairs.
                                      12 of them, from umx to 1700mm. :Scared:
                                      AMA 424553

Comment

• I'd like to get my hands on the UMX Corsair to add to my collection.

Comment

• You coming to Nall?
                                          AMA 424553

Comment

Working...
                                          X