Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3d Printed Part Sets - Freewing F-4D Phantom II

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T-CAT View Post
    I’m not sure if anyone posted some main wheel covers for the Freewing F-4...
    TC, that is 'wheely' nice of you. You are the 'wheel' deal when it comes to aircraft hubcaps. I 'wheel' check those out. Thanks, LB
    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by Elbee View Post

TC, that is 'wheely' nice of you. You are the 'wheel' deal when it comes to aircraft hubcaps. I 'wheel' check those out. Thanks, LB
      Ha-ha! Now THAT was good!

Comment

• I just purchased a F4 phantom but cannot find the file for the nozzles. Does anyone happen to have to file to 3d print the nozzles. I can no longer find the file on motions website.
        Thanks
        Tone

Comment

• Originally posted by TS8103 View Post
          I just purchased a F4 phantom but cannot find the file for the nozzles. Does anyone happen to have to file to 3d print the nozzles. I can no longer find the file on motions website.
          Thanks
          Tone
          I found it. The link did not work at first but I got it working.
          Thanks,
          Tone

Comment

• Finally finished my F-4K Royal Navy, HMS Ark Royal circa 1978 Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-06-10 at 13.52.55.png
Views:	383
Size:	870.3 KB
ID:	315556Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-06-10 at 13.54.19.png
Views:	354
Size:	832.9 KB
ID:	315557

Comment

• Super cool eastdave

Comment

• Originally posted by eastdave2 View Post
                Finally finished my F-4K Royal Navy, HMS Ark Royal circa 1978
                E2, Bravo Zulu, Sir. Love that livery. Congrats. Best, LB
                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Hello, the Download link for the 3D printer files doesn't work anymore. Does anybody know what happened or where the actual link is located?

Regards
                  John

Comment

• Originally posted by John mav View Post
                    Hello, the Download link for the 3D printer files doesn't work anymore. Does anybody know what happened or where the actual link is located?RegardsJohn
                    JM, I have it on good authority that all "free STL files" have been taken down from the Motion RC website; however, it you'll go to Thingiverse and type in Freewing you might find a download there.

Failing that, Chris, who is the RCGeek, has F-4 nozzles for sale.

I think he might even sell the STL files. Anyway, check his product line.

The RC Geek is your place for 3D Printed files and upgrades! Find parts and files for your warbirds, jets, cars, and more. Download Now!

Best, LB
                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

Working...
                    X