Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Callie has confirmed, and I agree with may others on this site - ORDER 1/9th scale

1/9th scale

Comment

• Just did. VMA(AW)-121 Green Knights oooh rah

Found a t-shirt on ebay as well !

Click image for larger version

Name:	vma121.png
Views:	334
Size:	114.8 KB
ID:	95631
      Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

• Here is my Choice from Callie Graphics - the best

Comment

• Originally posted by seaviper View Post
          Just did. VMA(AW)-121 Green Knights oooh rah

Found a t-shirt on ebay as well !

Click image for larger version  Name:	vma121.png Views:	1 Size:	114.8 KB ID:	95631
          That is what I am doing as well. Great minds.... The graphics came with the tail marking A-4C instead of A-4E but it is an easy fix. The green knights logo is a little different than in the image as well but I actually like it better. I think it just looks "BAD!" in a really good way. Tell me about the shirt on eBay...

Comment

• Looks like mine is on the truck for delivery today, one day earlier than originally stated! Woo hoo!
            Pat

Comment

• I'm going with the VA-164 Ghostriders,
              "Lady Jessie". Actually quite a good story as how she came to be...

Comment

• Rcjetdude, this is the store where I got mine. I have ordered from them before and they have decent stuff.

Welcome to Squadrontees! We specialize in printed and embroidered premium aviation art apparel. We pride ourselves in creating custom plane art apparel that you cannot find anywhere else. If you don't see what your looking for, send us an e-bay message and we'll get back to you with options that meet your needs. Although most of our art is done on t-shirts, we can custom embroidery your item on hats and polo shirts. Thank you for your interest in our products. We look forward to hearing from you. -Squadrontees (Rob) 11.05.2023 - All shirts are now available in dark colors. Please contact us if interested and we will revise the listing to show the available dark colors as well.

As a side note: I had that artwork by Lou Drendel framed and on my wall all throughout my university days. Never thought I'd get to model it in RC.

We need a separate thread showing off all our customized A-4's. I plan on flying mine a while without decals until I have her tamed. Then I will detail her up.

I need to find some MK82's for her.

Comment

• Whew ! Was able to change the scale to 1/9 before she mailed them. Thank you Callie !
                  Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                  Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                  I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by EgidaBob View Post
                    Here is my Choice from Callie Graphics - the best
                    That's a fine looking Scoot right there

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                      Looks like mine is on the truck for delivery today, one day earlier than originally stated! Woo hoo!
                      I recon today will be a big A4 day ! This plane is ideal for the scale guys and modders. You're gonna love the foam I don't have the time nor the talent for the cool looking cosmetic work but I sure do enjoy watching.
                      Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                      Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                      I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by seaviper View Post
                        Rcjetdude, this is the store where I got mine. I have ordered from them before and they have decent stuff.

Welcome to Squadrontees! We specialize in printed and embroidered premium aviation art apparel. We pride ourselves in creating custom plane art apparel that you cannot find anywhere else. If you don't see what your looking for, send us an e-bay message and we'll get back to you with options that meet your needs. Although most of our art is done on t-shirts, we can custom embroidery your item on hats and polo shirts. Thank you for your interest in our products. We look forward to hearing from you. -Squadrontees (Rob) 11.05.2023 - All shirts are now available in dark colors. Please contact us if interested and we will revise the listing to show the available dark colors as well.

As a side note: I had that artwork by Lou Drendel framed and on my wall all throughout my university days. Never thought I'd get to model it in RC.

We need a separate thread showing off all our customized A-4's. I plan on flying mine a while without decals until I have her tamed. Then I will detail her up.

I need to find some MK82's for her.
                        This is the livery I did my BVM ducted fan A-4 in back in 1980 so for me it is kind of remembering the past. I hope to do a Blue Angels as well very soon. The ordnance in the image would be very cool indeed. :Cool: Let me know if you find a good source for them. The shirts look pretty cool as well.

Comment

• would a 6s 4500mAh 40c battery be adequite? im guessing with this flight times would be around 30 seconds shorter so what are people getting with a 5000?
                          Currently Fly: Durafly Spitfire MkVb, Eflite P47 1100mm, Parkzone FW190A-8, Parkzone SE5a, Dynam Tiger Moth, Eleven Hobby Bearcat, Parkzone Mosquito MKVI, Durafly Tundra
                          Unflyable: Durafly Sea Vixen, Parkzone T28 (In temporary storage in tree)
                          Retired: Hobbyzone Delta Ray 'Frankenplane'
                          Wanted: Freewing A4

Comment

• Happiness is...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8638.JPG
Views:	453
Size:	181.7 KB
ID:	95694
                            TiredIron Aviation
                            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Nice..Two of??..Wives??LOL

Comment

• Well depending on how well she flies and how durable she is, I may do up a Blues aircraft as well. Gonna wait and see. I flew a Bob Fiorenze (Yellow Aircraft) A-4 back in 1995.

Comment

• Originally posted by HellHathNoFury View Post
                                  Nice..Two of??..Wives??LOL
                                  If had to guess, one is of course George's and the other is Steve's ;)
                                  Warbird Charlie
                                  HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbobtheflimbob View Post
                                    would a 6s 4500mAh 40c battery be adequite? im guessing with this flight times would be around 30 seconds shorter so what are people getting with a 5000?
                                    I'm thinking the 5000 ma is recommended for ballast more than capacity. The longer flight times are a bonus.
                                    My YouTube Videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrz...4Q-xrOOtP2C-8w

Comment

• Got the A-4 today... Packaged like normal MRC packaging, arrived in perfect condition although the outside of the box was beat up a bit...
                                      CG update sticker on outside of the box...
                                      And man, are those wing tanks huge or what...
                                      Not going to start assembly till tomorrow, need to get some 30 minute epoxy to attach rear of the fuse. Not taking any chances there...

Comment

• Received my A-4 today also. The box does look a little beat, almost like it got stood on.:( I won't get a chance to open it until tomorrow, hoping that there is no crush damage.

Decided to skip sleeping, had to open it up. Wouldn't have been able to sleep anyway! ;) All is good no damage that I could see that stood out. The finish is beautiful doesn't even look like foam

Comment

• Sorry guys, I lied, couldn't go to bed without putting the tail together.. lol

Comment

Working...
                                          X