Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I am glad they are going to address it... Don't stress out about it. Have faith! God has gotten you this far and thru everything you have endured, so hang in there... HE has got it under control!!! I will be praying for you too!! I have psoriatic arthritis and it really beats me down, but there is no cure for that... I think they can fix you!!! :Cool::Cool:

Comment

• I'm hoping so, and thank you for the prayers as always brother!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
        Well, I am glad they are going to address it... Don't stress out about it. Have faith! God has gotten you this far and thru everything you have endured, so hang in there... HE has got it under control!!! I will be praying for you too!! I have psoriatic arthritis and it really beats me down, but there is no cure for that... I think they can fix you!!! :Cool::Cool:
        X 2! :Hug:

Comment

• You guys rock!:Cool:

Comment

• Night all... B-17G shop is shutting off the lights... Sunday is coming fast.... HELP!!!!!!!!!!! LOL Up at 0600. Lord willing!! :Cool:

Comment

• Up at 0715, so not 0600, but closer this time... Who needs that alarm clock??? :Straight-Face:

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                I hear ya, just got some news I'm not sure how to take. Just got done at neurosurgery, and they said I have significant reductions in reflex response in all limbs. More so in the upper body. Said something is definitely wrong in my neck and possibly more in the lower back, so MRIs are to follow soon. Gotta love it.:Confused:
                Not good rifleman. Wishing you all the best mate.

Comment

• Thanks brother really means alot.

Comment

• Here are some pics of the progress from earlier. No particular order of importance... All had to be done! I drilled 1 inch holes in the ESC mounts for more airflow under the units. I added extra ribs to the flaps for a little more detail, using .080 styrene strips. Found the 90mm F-104 vents to be a great match for the nacelle covers, so they are now exit air vents!! Just stuff like that.... Be back later in the AM... Going to sleep until 0800 and have coffee and then get going all day tomorrow. Trying to get her done for taxi!!

Comment

• Very nice and rest well brother!

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                        I hear ya, just got some news I'm not sure how to take. Just got done at neurosurgery, and they said I have significant reductions in reflex response in all limbs. More so in the upper body. Said something is definitely wrong in my neck and possibly more in the lower back, so MRIs are to follow soon. Gotta love it.:Confused:
                        Sorry to hear of the issues and wish you the best in coming days. Will keep thinking of you and meantime, keep the faith.

Comment

• Just came across this thread. Dang, Hardway, your quite the modeler! The detail is awesome!

I'm pullin for ya in the contest. If you win, hell, I'll buy the tequila!! LOL:Drinks:

Comment

• Prayers and good vibes being sent your way Rifleman.

Comment

• Thanks fellas, i appreciate it very much. Hardway how goes progress today?

Comment

• Day was not like it was planned... However, a lot of progress was made!. I am going to the rack early, (now) and then pump it out for tomorrow. May still taxi at the end of Sunday; it will be close... Not an issue! Will make up the time on Monday!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Crunch View Post
                                  Just came across this thread. Dang, Hardway, your quite the modeler! The detail is awesome!

I'm pullin for ya in the contest. If you win, hell, I'll buy the tequila!! LOL:Drinks:

Thank you!!!

Comment

• :Cool::Cool::Cool::Cool: Always ready to share a bottle with my brothers...……….

Comment

• Yeah but none for you until you finish this plane :)

Comment

• Update... Landing gear problems. This is just one a few items on the list that have slowed the progress to a crawl over the past 30 hours. The Robart Mains had to be pulled down and overhauled. Problem is, the original builder basically built the plane around the retracts, so just removing them was not very viable... So one little piece at a time, out they came... To top things off, the tail wheel pressure cylinder blew out, so I had to dig around and find a new one. Tower and Horizon are out of stock of the one I wanted, and the old one is discontinued... So I found one here NIP, (entire retract assembly) but I have to redo the mounting holes and turn a nose gear into a tail gear for the B-17G.... :Straight-Face::Straight-Face::Silly:

Comment

• One the bright side, the landing gear will have a brand new shiny paint job when all is said and done today....:Cool:

Comment

Working...
                                          X