Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dang Charlie, that's some of the prettiest wiring I've seen. Great job buddy!!

Grossman56
    Team Gross!

Comment

• You thought the Skyraider wiring was purdy, look at what I did with the 38 that I finished up last evening( I hate working with rat nests)
      Attached Files
      Warbird Charlie
      HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Very clean ;)
        TiredIron Aviation
        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Very impressive Charlie!! All that free time LOL!!
          Seriously, that's some great work there my friend!!

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Here ya go Ben.............
            I still can not understand where your tapping power at on your board. I see you have a power tap connected to your board where it says 7.4 volt. But where are you getting that power from? That is why I had to use an additional battery to supply the required voltage to the board.

Comment

• Originally posted by benjack71 View Post

I still can not understand where your tapping power at on your board. I see you have a power tap connected to your board where it says 7.4 volt. But where are you getting that power from? That is why I had to use an additional battery to supply the required voltage to the board.
              Ben......In the stock configuration there are two BEC's that comes standard with the ARF. The one built into the ESC is the one providing the 7.4v and the external secondary BEC provides your system power(5v) via the "throttle cable" to the receiver. Here's a link.
              This website is for sale! dragonhobbyusa.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, dragonhobbyusa.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
              Warbird Charlie
              HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post

Ben......In the stock configuration there are two BEC's that comes standard with the ARF. The one built into the ESC is the one providing the 7.4v and the external secondary BEC provides your system power(5v) via the "throttle cable" to the receiver. Here's a link.
                https://www.dragonhobbyusa.com/hsd-80a-esc.html
                I went with the supply my own ESC version. So I just used a 85 amp FMS receiver that came out of a 1700mm FMS warbird. I see now what you mean. I have burnt up two of the retract controllers. I am starting to wonder if my li-Ion battery is the problem.

Comment

• Some video of some friends and I flying our Sea Furys at the Embry-Riddle RC field:

Comment

• Put a new one up today. It was one I bought when I was working on a ship down in Beaumont Texas. At the time it seemed like a good idea. About halfway through the build I began to realize I am really not ready for this haha. Anyway, it came home in the same condition I took it up to the field, so I guess it was a success.

Comment

• Hey All little bit of Sunday flying with my Eflite T28 . What a fun plane ......

Sorry, we couldn’t find that page

Bryan
                      But Crashing is Landing

Comment

• My Flyzone Corvalis . It calls for a 1800 battery but I threw in a 2200 to see if it would wake it up . It did ....

It's by no means a beast but still fun to mess with

Bryan
                        But Crashing is Landing

Comment

• Great flight Hippie!!
                          Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
                          Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hippie 64 View Post
                            My Flyzone Corvalis . It calls for a 1800 battery but I threw in a 2200 to see if it would wake it up . It did ....

It's by no means a beast but still fun to mess with

Bryan
                            Excellent!

Comment

• At the club field late today. Had the opportunity to watch Marc fly his A-10...Awsome!!

Lon

Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• That is awesome! Is that the Skymaster A-10?

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                                  That is awesome! Is that the Skymaster A-10?
                                  I didn't ask :) But i will get some details and share.
                                  Lon

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

•  

Comment

Working...
                                          X