What is everyone using for the two smaller elevator servos?
Official Black Horse 2255mm BF 109G ARF Thread
Collapse
X
-
Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,Comment
-
mick8488
I suggest, mind you, 2o+ each wheel.
The problem isn't too much toe in really, it's whether you have space in the wheel well for the tire once it is canted one way or the other.
The toe in helps a model track, as you know, so if you're doing anything less that a couple degrees you're not doing much at all.
Just my $00.02USD.
Best, LB"I am having an extraordinary ordinary life."~Lucky B*st*rd~
"Find satisfaction in the process rather than an outcome."~Anonymous~
AMA#116446Comment
-
Hello Everyone,
Tomorrow I receive my BF-109G. I will be landing mostly on paved runway. I'm going with electric 12s setup.......
1) So I'm trying to find which DuBro Tires to go with. I understand I need the 4.5". I found two different versions. The light weight and the one in which you can pump air into tire. I've used the pneumatic on other birds and tires are quite heavy. From watching Motion RC's videos, I noticed that Wesley had placed weights in the tail to get CG. I'm curious if I would be better off using the lightweight Dubro tires to reduce weight toward the front or if I should go with the pneumatic version????
2) Also is there a Pilot available for this bird I can purchase somewhere. I would prefer one clothed rather than just painted. Not sure if there is any out there for this bird. Any suggestions on that as well please.
I would appreciate any feedback.
Thanks,
MikeComment

.png)



Comment