Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is just too cool!!!!!!! WOOO HOO!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Comment

I wasn't excited about the B-26 but this one catches my eye. I'll bet I buy one of these when they get listed on the website. :)

Comment

Wait, what?!!!! :Silly: HOLY COW, YEEHAW!!!! :Cool:

Comment

VQ and Hobby People had P-61 arfs about 15 years ago in the 80" wingspan range. They weren't hard to see in black. The issue was more that they are like a P-38, in that if you're not paying attention, at times you can't tell if you are rolling left or right. Stay focused and its not a problem.

Of course you could always go storm hunting:

Click image for larger version

Name:	P-61CBlackWidow-colour.jpg
Views:	465
Size:	171.5 KB
ID:	91948

​​​​​​​

Comment

Ooh, those are cool. Do you have any info on what squadron that was?

Comment

Those are the P-61C's and F-15 (RF-61C) of "project THUNDERSTORM". The aircraft were assigned to Air Material Command at the All Weather Flying Center at Clinton County AFB,Ohio. 1947.

Comment

Litterally just got goose bumps. I was still on the fence about the a4, now i dont have to be. Woo-hoo and a hell yes followed by a hearty amen. I just recvd my B26. Now a BLACK WIDOW!!! Alpha...did you have anything to do with this? Tennison 50? Wow...this has to be the golden age for the hobby.
                Still flying P.15, avanti(#2), mig 21, yak 130 70mm(#2), f35, f9f panther, a10 64mm, F8 crusader/ PA ultimate amr /HK skipper, durafly dh vampire, p 51,spit mk24, corsair, flybeam/ BH f86 50mm, deltawing 50mm/ HH su 26 mm,umx pitts,umx sbach, blade nano cp s,blade 450x, inductrix 200, inductrix pro, umx yak 54,umx f27 fpv/ electrifly 4s L39/ flyzone beaver/ volantix asw 28, /dynam B26

RIP.. roc hobby waco,strega #2(you will be missed), Fw 90mm eurofighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Beeg View Post
                  Those are the P-61C's and F-15 (RF-61C) of "project THUNDERSTORM". The aircraft were assigned to Air Material Command at the All Weather Flying Center at Clinton County AFB,Ohio. 1947.
                  Thanks, Beeg. :Cool:

Comment

This is like my dream come true!! I'm going to be in on this one no doubt. :)

I just saw this on RCGroups and came here looking for the thread. Subscribed

Comment

What a surprise to see the P-61 finally be produced! This will no doubt be a hot seller. I was considering the getting the Tigercat to have twin in my fleet but now I am going to have to think about it.
                      I was just looking up to see what other paint jobs there where for the P-61 and found there where several painted with various pin up art. So there is going to be a wide selection of options to personalize them to ones liking. That Lady in the dark pin up of the blonde that is on the sneek peek picture is not my type. I will have to replace her with a brunette. jeje

Click image for larger version  Name:	P-61 pinups .jpg Views:	1 Size:	98.9 KB ID:	91997

Comment

Originally posted by handyman220 View Post
                        This is like my dream come true!! I'm going to be in on this one no doubt. :)

I just saw this on RCGroups and came here looking for the thread. Subscribed
                        Don't get too attached to this thread. Apparently the Dynam P-61 reveal was premature (according to Tom with MotionRC) and there is a bit of development (by MRC) yet to do, MRC will start an "Official Dynam P-61" thread when it's time.

Comment

Premature yes but it is coming. :)

Comment

dkalwishky, Did those LED extensions show up? Do they work ok?

Comment

I will buy this one right now even though I have no room to store it. I love this model.

Comment

Yes we are really trying to keep folks from "spilling the beans" when it comes to future models. It continues to be a work in progress, LOL
                                My YouTube RC videos:
                                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Hmmm, the plane no longer shows up on Dynam's website.

Comment

Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                    Yes we are really trying to keep folks from "spilling the beans" when it comes to future models. It continues to be a work in progress, LOL
                                    Just don't do like HK, relative to their Avios Spitfire and Durafly Bf-109E. There's almost a riot over on RCG in those forums.

Hey, speaking of new releases... how's the new 1.6m Do-335 coming along?

---
                                    Warbirder

Comment

Squeeeeeeeeee!

Comment

I actually asked for the Black Widow early in the launch of the question on this forum. Glad to see Dynam has one in the works. I have several Dynam warbirds and have been quite happy with them, especially in the bang for your buck that the Dynam line brings to the table. I would like see them venture out into the 1600 to 1800 size offerings, like Flightline has with the latest Spitfire. For me, a large 'Widow' would not have to have (ALL) the bells and whistles that would drive up the cost too much, just great fit & finish, with an acceptable level of scale and detail that flies well and realistically. $300 - $400 would be reasonable for a big (Dynam) twin, and allow less affluent modelers with smaller budgets a chance to "Go Big" too, without breaking the bank or having to 'just do without'. I have been that guy in the past, and it don't feel so great to have to watch more affluent club members fly the 'Giant scale' birds, with nothing "BIG" available to a young student age person and/or young and struggling husbands and new fathers, etc. Eventually my budget grew as my sons grew-up and left home on their own and since I started flying the big planes, the small ones stay hung in the rafters more often than not. They are still 'cool' and cherished, but I really enjoy the overall experience of the big scale birds much more. I think Dynam is a great company and THE go-to candidate that could bring us lots of big planes without the big plane price. Go to work on 'em; (over at Dynam), Motion RC. I believe you will sell plenty of them and make many modelers of blue-collar walks of life very happy fliers. Just my humble opinion & advice.

Comment

Bring it on while I still have some cash on hand :).

Comment

Working...
                                          X