Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the in-between size of the 1200mm size aircraft and have flown my spitfire several times and think it Is excellent easy to fly product for the price point. I will definatly buy a bearcat ,Glad to see the development and r/d is going on in the USA with Motion RC and buy lots of planes from them A+++ group . A f4U-1A with tall late generation tailwheel assembly or tiger cat would great planes to develop also for the navy and marine fans..

Comment

• Logged a few more FLRC Bearcat flights this weekend. Just an awesome flying warbird!

A morning FLRC Bearcat flight at Vandenberg Air Force Base, CA. Flying with an Admiral 4S 2500 mAh pack; aircraft and battery from Motion RC. Video by Evelyn

Second flight of the FlightlineRC Bearcat at Vandenberg AFB using a 4S 3300 lipo pack. Model can be purchased at Motion RC. Video by Evelyn

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
        Hey guys, did some surfing the net and found these pics, just to get you in the mood, pretty cool!!

Grossman56
        Notice on the 4th pic and the last one, there is a stripe running along the leading edge, anyone know what color that was?
        It must be either silver or yellow, hard to tell.

Grossman56
        Team Gross!

Comment

• So are these on the water and if so are they on time?
          AMA 1102566

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post

Notice on the 4th pic and the last one, there is a stripe running along the leading edge, anyone know what color that was?
            It must be either silver or yellow, hard to tell.

Grossman56
            Dan,
            Its a silver/grey. The Angels also used that leading edge color scheme on the F9F, F-4 and A-4.
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Cool, thanks Charlie, I feel a paint job coming on, I'll have to have that on mine!!

Grossman56
              Team Gross!

Comment

• where am I going to put the the bearcat? totally out of room in the rv freewing f86 and hangar 9 p51 and fms t28....cant see the PZ p47 in drivers seat lol

Comment

• Still wondering if they are on the water or not. I Would hope so by now

Having fun flying the FLRC Bearcat with Alpha at Apollo Field on Saturday, Aug 6, 2016. Video by Evelyn.

AMA 1102566

Comment

• The FLRC Bearcats are on the water! Thanks for posting my daughter's video of Alpha and I flying on Saturday. We had a good time!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron1950 View Post
                      where am I going to put the the bearcat? totally out of room in the rv freewing f86 and hangar 9 p51 and fms t28....cant see the PZ p47 in drivers seat lol
                      Well you could remove the passengers seat or some of the cabinets to make room. 😉

Comment

• ya guess I could strip the bed and couch and throw em out but then where do I sleep?

Comment

• Originally posted by xplaneguy View Post
                          The FLRC Bearcats are on the water! Thanks for posting my daughter's video of Alpha and I flying on Saturday. We had a good time!
                          Sorry I was in a hurry so I did not post original credentials of the video!
                          AMA 1102566

Comment

• Maybe a good roof rack, or a trailer to pull behind??

Grossman56
                            Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by AkumaZeto View Post

Sorry I was in a hurry so I did not post original credentials of the video!
                              No harm, no foul! As much as I don't like videos of my flying, I'm more open to trying to inspire others to join in on the fun and my daughter has been great at changing my tune. I used to think videos seemed to be focused on self promotion, not my thing. The positive feedback and enthusiasm shared by folks has helped me move on. I just get folks blaming me for spending more money after seeing a new product and having to hide the purchase from their spouse. I'll take that hit! ;) :)

Comment

• If you have to hide a purchase from your spouse you have more problems than a foam model for sure. Keep up the good work!
                                AMA 1102566

Comment

• Somewhere, out there on the vast Pacific Ocean, a freighter is steaming outbound from China, destination, the United States. It's cargo, the long anticipated Fliteline F8F Bearcat and within that huge shipment, sits one box.....with my name on it !!!

Grossman56
                                  Team Gross!

Comment

• Anticipation of getting that new plane is a wonderful thing.

Comment

• That was pure poetry Gross. "I think you captured the true spirit of the thing Regg"(Slapshot)

Comment

• You have to remember that Dan was almost begging for this plane. He really deserves it and I'm glad the misses finally said yes for him to get it. I was almost that way about Ferouis Frankie when I was working out the details with Weedsnagger. Keep up the poetry Dan.
                                        Dewey l

Comment

• Thanks guys, although I don't take full credit for the idea, I believe I was the first to mention that it was the 70th Anniversary of the Blue Angels and that this was their first demonstration aircraft, although they started out with the F6F Hellcat, I don't believe they flew any shows with it, I could be wrong. But what a great way to salute our Navy veterans and the Blue Angels!
                                          According to one of the originals, they were sent right to the factory to take possession of brand new Bearcats, talk about a thrill for a bunch of young guys!
                                          Picture that as being akin to a bunch of us waiting patiently for our models, only about 10 times worse.
                                          Or having someone tell you to hop on down to the Lamborghini plant and pick up a few new versions for yourself!!!

Grossman56

PS, the UPS guy waved to my wife the other day!!!
                                          And her reaction was NNNNNOOOOO!!!!
                                          Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                                          X