Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awesome kingsnake & Smedley yes i always unhook both of the transmitions line where the funnels are i also took out the blockage inside both the funnels or stacks on esty.com u can order 1:72 scale figurines called navy Seabees and they fit in the gun turrets that the sailor would sit in = antiaircraft guns i also fix my positional static Gun turret by having it printed 3d by a 3d printer, check out my battleship pictures.

Comment

• Hello all,

I just purchased the Fletcher. It has been a few years since I order these ships ( I have 3 from Graupner and 2 from Brancroft). I would like to know if the electronics are improved and ready to run? My 1/200 Brancroft Yamato is a queen shelf as the electronics are junk and cannot be used. Dai

Comment

• Here are some pictures of my Destroyer ! I am such a geek, I love it lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smedley View Post
          Here are some pictures of my Destroyer ! I am such a geek, I love it lol.
          How is the electronics? Quality or junk? Dai

Comment

• The electronics look great ! I mean other more experienced people will improve them but for me more than adequate.

Comment

• hi smedley your fletcher class destroyer battleship looks excellent great when is your fletchers madien voyage on the water?
              only pond runiing for aight now

Comment

• untill i can make a metal hull frame for running it in the ocean

Comment

• Originally posted by Smedley View Post
                  The electronics look great ! I mean other more experienced people will improve them but for me more than adequate.
                  Have you actually ran the ship at full duration of the battery? So far my 1/200 Yamato and Coast Guard are grounded due to poor quality electronics. Anyone can let me know if these boats have improved electronics that actually works? Thanks Dai

Comment

• is it just me or are go pro cameras getting less expensive or more expensive like the waterproof go proof go pros and witch one should i buy the waterproof?
                    not sure

Comment

• microcenter has them for 40 dollars, but another website has go pros at 400.00?

Comment

• the battery loks smaller my batterys with the star adapters stick batterys.

Comment

• Originally posted by dai phan View Post

Have you actually ran the ship at full duration of the battery? So far my 1/200 Yamato and Coast Guard are grounded due to poor quality electronics. Anyone can let me know if these boats have improved electronics that actually works? Thanks Dai
                          No I have not run her full duration yet.

Comment

• Can someone confirm that the nipple here is a grease zerk and if so can someone also recommend a small hobby style grease gun to use on this ship. Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Battleship View Post
                              hi smedley your fletcher class destroyer battleship looks excellent great when is your fletchers madien voyage on the water?
                              only pond runiing for aight now
                              Hopefully in the next few days I can get her in the water. We have a pond on our property.

Comment

• This is what I use on my boats. Just run some fuel line from the grease gun to the nipple.

The Grease Gun with Marine Grease, 5 oz by Dynamite is built for optimal control and performance. Shop RC boat accessories and more remote control products at Tower Hobbies.

Steve

Comment

• awesome Smedley that FANTASTIC I WISH I HAD A POND big enough in my back YARD
                                  I LIKE WHAT U SAY SURE SHOT u can use any type of grease at your own decretion
                                  say Smedley just a respectfully saying, reminder check the rudder servo to make sure the rudder servo is functioning properly just respectfully saying
                                  i had to replace my rudder servo in the last couple of months cause i can only transmit left rudder my old rudder servo was more than 14 years old and that's when the rudder servo needs replaced

Comment

• Smedley i love the pictures but also the servo housing can come unglued i think i used epoxy i think or was it ca glue

Comment

• dynamite esc and have your stick battery or whatever 3000 Mah battery use load tested in my tugboat i changed the old esc out and replaced it with a dynamite esc i know that the tugboat is not the rc fletcher class destroyer battleship look on page six i posted pics of the batterys that i use

Comment

• How much ballast weight does this need on average ? I read possibly up to 8 pounds ? Thank you

Comment

• Pictures are not the best my apologies. I think it is still riding high in the water, can someone confirm how she should sit in the water and could anyone tell me where to place the ballast. Perhaps share pictures showing where the ballast is placed in their Fletcher. When she was running it almost rolled over on turns lol.

Comment

Working...
                                          X