Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Review: Heng Long 1/16 T-90

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Originally posted by dai phan View Post

    With that tiny battery and I have the metal dear box/tracks, what is the average run time? I think they put the small battery because of design limitation? Dai
    Here is the Admiral 3500mAh Battery that Motion sells. It will fit the T-72 and T-90. Also the StuG III.

    https://www.motionrc.com/products/ad...miya-connector

    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 11.24.15 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	1,014.0 KB ID:	280148
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #42
      Originally posted by Rubicon99 View Post

      MorionRC sells a higher capacity battery that fits the small box.

      Lots of folks use them or simple remove the airsoft gun and factory box. Then there is room for much larger types of batteries.
      Can you link me? Thanks Dai

      Comment


      • #43
        Originally posted by karltrek View Post

        Here is the Admiral 3500mAh Battery that Motion sells. It will fit the T-72 and T-90. Also the StuG III.

        https://www.motionrc.com/products/ad...miya-connector

        Click image for larger version Name:	Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 11.24.15 AM.png Views:	0 Size:	1,014.0 KB ID:	280148
        Just ordered. Thanks Dai

        Comment


        • #44
          Hello everyone ...

          Putting it together and drinking Belgium beers ... Dai
          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #45
            Alpha,

            It takes more than "about an hour" to assemble these plastic parts bro as you say on all your review videos. I say 2-3 hours. DP

            Comment


            • #46
              Greetings ...

              As an experienced plastic modeler, I must applaude HL for excellent enginnering of the plastic parts. They have such tight tolerance that dry fitting as I found out is not really needed. That is a hall mark of quality engineering and design in the plastic model world. Dai

              Comment


              • #47
                Originally posted by dai phan View Post
                Alpha,

                It takes more than "about an hour" to assemble these plastic parts bro as you say on all your review videos. I say 2-3 hours. DP
                Maybe less beer......

                Comment


                • #48
                  Hi all,

                  Can someone tell me where part E3 goes? Thanks Dai

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    Originally posted by dai phan View Post
                    Hi all,

                    Can someone tell me where part E3 goes? Thanks Dai
                    I found it ! Dai

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      Hi all,

                      If you need replacement for the drum tank tubes (mine too short), go buy the Evergreen Scale Models 1/8" plastic tubing. Cut to size and dip in hot water so it can bended more easily. I like it because being rigid it can hold the drums better together. Dai
                      Attached Files

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X