X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Bob
    In your resource have you found any metal tracks for the Luchs and a PZ 38 t? I've looked but haven't come up with any yet?
    A Kettenrad would be cool
    Thanks

Comment

No metal tracks. Someone mentioned a past company "Spade Ace" that made some but is out of business now. Fruilmodel, and R-Model on eBay both make metal tracks, but not to my knowledge for either of the models in question. As far as the Luchs is concerned, their plastic tracks seem quite robust. They look like little Tiger tracks.

Regarding the Kettenrad, we'd need to find an articulated soldier whose arms moved with the handlebars!
      Twenty six tanks, and not done yet!

Comment

Bob I think a 21st Century action figure could work and drill out elbow and put a smaller brass pin in.
        Ludwig makes PZ 38T tracks in metal but state they are static Not sure what that means, maybe not be pinned to move.
        But thanks for the information.

Comment

I took it out and ran it again at the front of my house this afternoon. I haven't gotten tired of the sound on that 20mm cannon yet :-) And I will put the antennas up some days .

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_E9089.JPG
Views:	243
Size:	327.8 KB
ID:	335548Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_E9082.JPG
Views:	211
Size:	293.8 KB
ID:	335549

Comment

I put mine in the Tank of the Month poll at RC Tank Warfare. If you want, give me a vote. I'm losing out to a Panther G!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Uncle-Sam.png
Views:	233
Size:	190.8 KB
ID:	337113

Comment

Your losing out to Herman. I voted for you, but Herman does some nice work. I like your early Panzer II as I have a soft spot for Panzers II,III, and IV.
              Don't just fly--WREAK HAVOC!!!

Comment

I submitted my vote :-)

Comment

David, thanks. You should submit one of yours next month!

Comment

Thank you for your encouragement.

Comment

Taking out some of my tanks that have been on the shelf too long for some exercise. I ran it on my test trail to assess its performance on obstacles. It handled everything easily except the brick hill, but finally conquered it!

By the way, I recommend you watch the clip directly on Youtube, not in the forum box. It's better resolution.

Comment

Working...
                      X