Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I just can't understand how/why Roban would be using any plastic pieces... especially on the 800 superscale size stuff... Pricing out the entire tail assembly... to be all metal align parts (assembly + tail rotor holder) is $100. They can't be saving that much money from using the plastic pieces...

Comment

• Still have some work to do on mine but wanted to post a video from second day of flying.

https://youtu.be/9uqdB2_6Zp8

Comment

• Looking good, I find these big 800 size helis fly really good don't you think??.
        Did you use the stock tail rotor?? I had to ask because I had tail wags on both of mine, wasn't sure if it was the Microbeast plus having issues with the stock tail rotor, what FBL gyro are you using.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double E View Post
          Still have some work to do on mine but wanted to post a video from second day of flying.

https://youtu.be/9uqdB2_6Zp8
          Looking good Double E!

Comment

• I’m using a Bavarian Demon 3X for stabilization and the stock tail setup. Seems fine but noticed some oscillation in high wind forward flight this past weekend. I will dial down the tail gain a little to see if that resolves the issue.

Comment

• Did you use the stock water slide decals on yours? I wasn’t sure how the water slides would turn out so I have ordered a set of vinyl graphics from Callie Graphics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double E View Post
                Did you use the stock water slide decals on yours? I wasn’t sure how the water slides would turn out so I have ordered a set of vinyl graphics from Callie Graphics.
                On both of mine, the stock decals were junk so I sent them to Callie and she made me a nice set, that's what you see in my pictures of my OH-6 and she did the N numbers for my Magnum PI.

Comment

• What name did you order your graphics under? I need to let Callie know that she already created the artwork for your order.

Comment

• Sent you a message about the name they should be under, make sure you tell her which one it is because she has done my OH-6, AH-6 and the Magnum PI, so tell her it's the Red/White Navy set.

Comment

Working...
                    X