Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting closer, not much more I can go.
    Attached Files

Comment

• This may be it....
      Attached Files

Comment

• Nope, went a little more and also cut the skids shorter and removed the anti-collision lights on the skids, I think I will call it good and call it a night, now go think about what I just did to it...
        Attached Files

Comment

• Got my skids my mounted to the struts, next I will be masking off the cabin and fuselage so my buddy Gravy can paint it, no hurry on it but I will update as I get more done to it. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210419_185556.jpg
Views:	368
Size:	137.8 KB
ID:	309644Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210419_185601.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	158.3 KB
ID:	309645

Comment

• Nice work, DC.

Comment

• Update, slowly getting the OH-6 ready for it's new paint job, I'm not a painter or prep person, took me hrs to do just this much, never again

My buddy Gravy is going to do the honors of painting it for me, he is getting really good at it too as you can see from his Apache, which is mine now, it looks great in person, so while the OH-6 is gone to get a new paint job, I will be flying the Magnum PI which has been shelved for a bit as I'm enjoying the new 700 Apache, I think Mr. Magnum got a little jealous when the Apache arrived...
              Attached Files

Comment

• Sh!t just got serious. Lol
                good weather for paint right now too.
                your hyping me up to much, starting to make me nervous. 😳😜

Gravy

Comment

• So what do you guys think of the new paint scheme, before and after, my buddy Gravy painted it for me.

Attached Files

Comment

• Looks good!! Looking like a loach now!!

Comment

• Got the OH-6 out for some photos, its all done except for the Kontronik 160 ESC, waiting on it to get here, then it will be complete and ready to maiden with the new paint job and short skids.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Looks great, DC! Really like that scheme.

Comment

• Looking good!! I personally think that looks so much better than the white... but that's me!

Comment

• Thanks guys, yeah I like it way better than the white, a big Thanks to my buddy Mike (Gravy) who painted it for me, he filled in some holes and the tail boom seam and it looks so much better now, can't wait to fly it and hope to get some video.

Comment

• This is the real one I was sort of trying to do, I wanted more of a flat green than the real one.

Attached Files

Comment

• I think you nailed it. Very nice.

Comment

• I'm working on a 600size one at the moment... Click image for larger version

Name:	257531311_416710993364914_6336598612729243072_n.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	329981

Comment

• Sfcfury, that looks awesome there sir, going to look great in the air, I started to go with something like that but changed my mine at the last minute.

Comment

• Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post
                                      Sfcfury, that looks awesome there sir, going to look great in the air, I started to go with something like that but changed my mine at the last minute.
                                      Thank you! I'm hoping turns out well... Wait till you see the tail... worked with TylerG to draw a stl files that I could print... for a V tail and mount... I think it came out well! #staytuned lol

Comment

• hallow there ,is anybody has the manual for the oh-6 800 ?
                                        let me know please,
                                        Isaac
                                        igorenAaol.com

Comment

• Originally posted by goreni View Post
                                          hallow there ,is anybody has the manual for the oh-6 800 ?
                                          let me know please,
                                          Isaac
                                          igorenAaol.com
                                          Goreni,
                                          Roban usually only does one manual per type of model- so the MD500 manual will work-

Comment

Working...
                                          X