X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post
    Just finalizing my entry for March Mayhem. Debating on the outrunner or that 90mm 12 blade 1835 Kv inrunner. Any thoughts, as I am leaning towards the inrunner.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210303_175915.jpg Views:	3 Size:	307.6 KB ID:	302394
    ............. Gotta go change my boxers....oh, definitely the Inrunner....
    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Sorry, couldn't help posting that when I saw it. At least I didn't put it in the Mayhem post, which was my first thought, then my brain turned back on for a second. We must have all had one of these as a kid at one time or another.
      Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
      Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Comment

• Here's my weekly contribution to RC entertainment ^^

Click image for larger version

Name:	154991045_1121224078339642_7792617198420178122_n.png?_nc_cat=102&ccb=3&_nc_sid=ae9488&_nc_ohc=FzWnrUw8TbcAX_3e77C&_nc_ht=scontent-mad1-1.xx&oh=89afd1a4cb1b3d84b92c55179340b34b&oe=60423851.png
Views:	319
Size:	747.7 KB
ID:	302492

​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​

Comment

• Airguardian "To the moon Alice" (Ralph Kramden) Most of you are too young for that reference.
            Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
            Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Definitely, I had to google the reference!

Comment

• My A10 Molded after my last A10 that I was a crew chief on
                Attached Files

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	image_69012.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	163.2 KB
ID:	302658 The Roban MD 500/600 , Built by RoachCoach Heli's

Comment

• Originally posted by davegee View Post
                    I've finished two E Flite P-51Ds. The first one I did fly some, but I've decided to donate it to the Bottisham Air Field Museum in England where the plane and unit was based in WWII. The second plane I hope to maiden as soon as the snow melts in the next couple of weeks. Click image for larger version

Name:	81dAQs8XAZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Views:	608
Size:	160.8 KB
ID:	301102Click image for larger version

Name:	_CAM0705adjsuted.jpg
Views:	568
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	301103Click image for larger version

Name:	_CAM0706adjsuted.jpg
Views:	624
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	301104Click image for larger version

Name:	_CAM0708adjusted.jpg
Views:	608
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	301105

I did a total repaint and added cockpit details and other stuff from the stock offering from EFlite that has a blue camo pattern based on an airplane that has been on the airshow circuit in the past. This makeover is a replica of the plane that 361st Fighter Group CO Thomas "Jack" Christian, Jr flew. He was killed in this plane leading a bombing run on a rail yard in France in August 1944. I made it as a tribute to him and this fighter group.
                    Looks great! Nice mod to get the correct tail.

Comment

• Originally posted by vduniec View Post

Looks great! Nice mod to get the correct tail.
                      Thanks, Vduniec! I gave a lot of thought to cutting into the foam tail to try to make the earlier version (P-51D-5-NA) that Col. Christian flew for a short time before his death in August of 1944 on that mission. It's totally doable, and my second EFlite P-51 that I still have to maiden was easier to do the mod than the first one.
                      There are several early model P-51Ds that were flown by famous pilots without that triangular fairing and I think those interested in going all out to make this foamie closer to the real ones for a total repaint should not be dissuaded from doing the conversion. If anyone is thinking of doing this tail mod, if they have any questions beforehand, I am more than happy to respond to them.
                      Happy Flying!

Comment

• Hello James

Something I am involved in over here in the UK is the promotion of scale RC Helicopters. We have doing a lot of work with British Model Flying Association. While I was unable to be online to participate live as planned with this Zoom Meet. I was heavily involved in the production. It will be of interest to those involved with scale helicopters and those wishing to getting into this very exciting arm of model flying.

Glen Davis

Comment

• Bell 206 Jet Ranger @ OMA ! Click image for larger version

Name:	20190728_203634 (2).jpg
Views:	276
Size:	272.6 KB
ID:	303003

Comment

• My Freewing AL37 twin 70mm EDF
                            Painted like the Boeing 737 NASA by my awesome friend Chrys Dce 🥰

Comment

• Originally posted by James View Post
                              Every week we do a community segment where we share the best stuff we find from the RC community on Squawk, YouTube and Facebook etc, but if you want to, just drop your stuff here. Our live shows also start with a 5 minute waiting period where we love to show off a community member flying, driving, sailing etc.

Share anything Motion RC related with us and we'd be happy for it to appear on a Live Show!
                              James I hope to see some of the this stuff hit the live show soon? I have something you will love coming up! .a "gray nurse" Spitfire but for now how about a nice Cub I am building! Click image for larger version  Name:	cub1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	107.0 KB ID:	303137

Comment

Name:	image_69203.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	156.7 KB
ID:	303175 Can't wait to fly my Hawk. Finally.
                                It unfortunately has been waiting due to a combination of life & other reasons but this year it will fly.
                                Intagram, YouTube, RCAfterhours

Comment

• Do you think this will get past the motion r.c. category for the March Mayhem

Le Shark

Name:	IMG_20210309_114842[1].jpg
Views:	291
Size:	217.6 KB
ID:	303219

Name:	IMG_20210309_114609[1].jpg
Views:	362
Size:	200.7 KB
ID:	303218

Comment

Name:	Screenshot_2021-03-09 Facebook.png
Views:	306
Size:	238.9 KB
ID:	303645
                                    BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

• Hi James,

Here's a nice vid of my Freewing F/A-18C in a special aussie livery. Feel free to use it on the weekly show if you like it.

Name:	IMG_20200527_120456.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	291.7 KB
ID:	303651

Name:	IMG_20200527_120438.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	293.0 KB
ID:	303652
                                      https://www.youtube.com/icarusthe2nd

Comment

• Beautiful skies!
                                        Now, that's the kind of backdrop I love!

Comment

• ... and some addition from a Freewing T-33 flight over Switzerland with onboard cams. have a look and enjoy!
                                          cheers
                                          JP

Comment

Working...
                                          X