X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love the show and watch every week

Here in the UK we only managed one Scale Helicopter Event. The Red Lodge Scale Helicopter Fly In september this year. One of the pilots did this wonderful montage. I the only thing is it doesn't show just how windy it was 18-20 MPH gusting to 30MPH but us cray brits still flew

Glen Davis

Comment

• Seaharrierman - that looked like a really nice event. I've been to only a couple of Heli Fly-Ins but its nice to see a bunch of them like in this video. So many cool looking platforms, thanks for sharing

Comment

• Ooops, I did it again!

Warning: Flying with smoke is highly addictive!
        Watch at your own risk!

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201216_124314[1].jpg
Views:	451
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	290502 winter touchup and landing lights on my SU35

Comment

• not a jet, and not big either, but one of my favorites... here a few pictures of my older PZ 1100mm FW190 A8 in a nightfighter scheme, complete with lights, split flaps, oleo legs and full cockpit build...just in case you are tired of seeing jets all the time

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200627_055845_FW190_I_k300.jpg
Views:	442
Size:	182.5 KB
ID:	290771

Name:	20200627_055917_FW190_II_k300.jpg
Views:	468
Size:	314.4 KB
ID:	290767

Name:	20200627_055928_FW190_III_k300.jpg
Views:	472
Size:	333.7 KB
ID:	290768

Name:	20200627_055953_FW190_IV_k300.jpg
Views:	467
Size:	242.3 KB
ID:	290770

Name:	20200627_060019_FW190_V_k300.jpg
Views:	461
Size:	261.3 KB
ID:	290769
            Attached Files

Comment

• WarbirdFan66 outstanding, how 'bout a few close up shots of the cockpit.
              Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
              Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Luv the show james watch it at 3 am ,every friday nite. Just wanted to say ,, a zero also fits in as a single engine warbird advisairy sure thats spelt wrong. For the corsair. I mean what else does a corsair hate more.

Comment

• Originally posted by f4u ausie View Post
                  Luv the show james watch it at 3 am ,every friday nite. Just wanted to say ,, a zero also fits in as a single engine warbird advisairy sure thats spelt wrong. For the corsair. I mean what else does a corsair hate more.
                  Thanks so much f4u ausie! A Zero would be just as fantastic for sure!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post
                    WarbirdFan66 outstanding, how 'bout a few close up shots of the cockpit.
                    thank you, and yes why not, i should have taken some pics of the cockpit outside, much better light...

Name:	20201220_220533_FW190_I_k300.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	291026

Name:	20201220_220642_FW190_II_k300.jpg
Views:	398
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	291027

Name:	20201220_220442_FW190_III_k300.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	102.7 KB
ID:	291028

If you like to see a little bit more about the build check out my mod video of this plane, build it like 7 or 8 years ago, and it still flys super smooth :)...
                    This is part III of how i modified my Parkzone FW190 A8 and turned it into a Nightfighter Version. This slideshow shows what changes i made to the cockpit, h...

Comment

• Originally posted by WarbirdFan66 View Post

thank you, and yes why not, i should have taken some pics of the cockpit outside, much better light...

Name:	20201220_220533_FW190_I_k300.jpg
Views:	409
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	291026

Name:	20201220_220642_FW190_II_k300.jpg
Views:	398
Size:	110.7 KB
ID:	291027

Name:	20201220_220442_FW190_III_k300.jpg
Views:	384
Size:	102.7 KB
ID:	291028

If you like to see a little bit more about the build check out my mod video of this plane, build it like 7 or 8 years ago, and it still flys super smooth :)...
                      This is part III of how i modified my Parkzone FW190 A8 and turned it into a Nightfighter Version. This slideshow shows what changes i made to the cockpit, h...
                      Simply outstanding cockpit and pilot, especially love the maps!!
                      Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                      Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post

Simply outstanding cockpit and pilot, especially love the maps!!
                        Thanks Hugh, and yes, for some reason these tiny detail seem to make the plane/cockpit to look more realistic, so a map, a pack of cigaretts, family pictures on the dashboard or a flower can do the trick, simply makes modding more fun.

Comment

• So, I am insisting on the smoke thing on the Gripen... I tried red smoke this time and it works so much better than white!
                          Now finally can see it against most of the sky and not just dark backgrounds!

Comment

• My Mig-29 refinish is complete and i'm very happy with the results. All the stock panel lines were filled and redrawn with a pencil to give a much better scale outline. I also added hundreds of rivets and weathered it up a bit. I love all the details but have to say those printed wheel covers are probably one of my favorites. The most tedious part was painting the exhaust nozzles, getting that "hot metal" look is challenging. There are 5 different colors on the hot sections alone! I want to give a big thanks to The RCgeek for the centerburners and Duc Cde for sharing the wheel cover print files!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlink125 View Post
                              My Mig-29 refinish is complete...
                              J1, Super duper Repaint of the MiG-29, Sir. great work. Best, LB
                              I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                              ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                              ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Outstanding job!

Comment

My Mig-29 refinish is complete and i'm very happy with the results. All the stock panel lines were filled and redrawn with a pencil to give a much better scale outline. I also added hundreds of rivets and weathered it up a bit. I love all the details but have to say those printed wheel covers are probably one of my favorites. The most tedious part was painting the exhaust nozzles, getting that "hot metal" look is challenging. There are 5 different colors on the hot sections alone! I want to give a big thanks to The RCgeek for the centerburners and Duc Cde for sharing the wheel cover print files!
                                  I like the way the eyes are drawn from front to back by the red and yellow highlights which will help no end in the air.

Comment

My Mig-29 refinish is complete and i'm very happy with the results. All the stock panel lines were filled and redrawn with a pencil to give a much better scale outline. I also added hundreds of rivets and weathered it up a bit. I love all the details but have to say those printed wheel covers are probably one of my favorites. The most tedious part was painting the exhaust nozzles, getting that "hot metal" look is challenging. There are 5 different colors on the hot sections alone! I want to give a big thanks to The RCgeek for the centerburners and Duc Cde for sharing the wheel cover print files!
                                    Now that's what I'm talkin about, outstanding work. Is that a JHH "Castle 5" pilot bust, maybe a 1/10th scale (or something else)?
                                    Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman

Comment

• my dynam me262 refinished with brush applied paint

Name:	IMG_20190704_150142[1].jpg
Views:	359
Size:	275.4 KB
ID:	291887

Name:	IMG_20190704_145907[1].jpg
Views:	319
Size:	269.8 KB
ID:	291888

Comment

• Good job looks authentic not sure about schemes on 262 looks very nice blue and red stripes still look to clean just sayin

Comment

• Originally posted by f4u ausie View Post
                                          Good job looks authentic not sure about schemes on 262 looks very nice blue and red stripes still look to clean just sayin
                                          thanks, I think the blue and red stripes are defence of Berlin colours but I was going for pretty as opposed for accurate

Comment

Working...
                                          X