You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ENTRY PERIOD CLOSED - 2021 March Mayhem Custom Aircraft Challenge OFFICIAL ENTRY THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freewing 80mm MiG-21 with a custom livery and lots of LEDs!

Comment

• Hello everybody,
      This is my Freewing f-16 super scale 90mm in the colors of the 2020 Belgian Air Force solo display flown by Vador.
      It is called the Dark Falcon.
      ​​​​​​​
      Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail__DSC8150.jpg
Views:	557
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	303098

Comment

• Originally posted by Havoc_308 View Post
        Hello everybody,
        This is my Freewing f-16 super scale 90mm in the colors of the 2020 Belgian Air Force solo display flown by Vador.

Woot! Amazing job, I can't even imagine how much time you put in this livery!!! ​​​​​​​
        https://www.youtube.com/icarusthe2nd

Comment

• 90mm - Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0192.JPG
Views:	601
Size:	247.0 KB
ID:	303107 JAS 39 Gripen, 2 seater

Comment

• Heli pilot said WTF
            Attached Files

Comment

• BUG OUT
              Attached Files

Comment

• ooppss
                Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Griffon Wings View Post
                  Thank you Motion.
                  I know , not the best pic. Sorry guy’s .
                  good luck to all !!

Name:	image_67827.jpg
Views:	6930
Size:	170.6 KB
ID:	301225
                  I'll be voting for this bird. Skip

Comment

• Skip Matte ! The Captain says thank you aswell.
                    TO ALL !
                    THANK YOU
                    Attached Files

Comment

• I'm not sure my pic in post 111 showed enough wing detail and it looks like there is some stiff competition in the Canadian CF-18 demo jet category (2018 and 2017 are my two favourites!) so I am uploading this photo which shows more of the detail graphics on each of the wings and horizontal stabilizers should they end up in a head to head comparison.

Name:	RCAF 2018 NORAD MM Entry.jpg
Views:	568
Size:	378.1 KB
ID:	303130

Comment

• Hello everyone. Here is my Flightline F7F Tigercat entry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rich M View Post
                          Hello everyone. Here is my Flightline F7F Tigercat entry.
                          Hey RM, Welcome to Hobby Squawk. Likin' your Tigercat. Glad to have you here. Best, LB
                          I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                          ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                          ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	FD6608FA-F053-4734-8256-8F289E28DC32.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	155.2 KB ID:	303171For my submission to the contest I’ll take you back to 1943 in the South Pacific preparing for a mission. :)

She’s big, she’s bad!!! F4U-1D!!

in this case a single picture can’t tell the story of what I’ve done to this bird but figured this would at least be fun :)

The bird was repainted, weathered, 3D printed cockpit, 3D printed rockets, 3D printed 500lb bombs, wire antennas added, machined aluminum left wing pitot tube, Robart main wheels and though not shown in this picture 3d printed pylons and External Fuel Tanks.

About the picture, I had someone approach me about making a kind of miniature scene of some of my RCs to photograph... This was one of several and very hard to decide what to use lol.

The RC Jeep, the dirt/sand, 3 palms, and the Corsair is real! The background was added after. The actual picture I like is a black and white but felt it took a bit away from the Corsair.

Hope you guys really enjoy it!! “We are poor little lambs who have lost our way” bah bah bah!!

Added a 3rd picture less complex. If it makes the 64 cut, use whatever you like for a pic.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• I upgraded by adding lights and better speed controller.
                              Thank you Guys for your job. Great planes. Everybody is a Winner just being in this hobby.
                              Good luck all Pilots.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Havoc_308 View Post
                                Hello everybody,

First Class Man! Excellent graphic execution. Prize winner!....

Comment

• Originally posted by uscanuck1xa View Post
                                  I'm not sure my pic in post 111 showed enough wing detail and it looks like there is some stiff competition in the Canadian CF-18 demo jet category (2018 and 2017 are my two favourites!) so I am uploading this photo which shows more of the detail graphics on each of the wings and horizontal stabilizers should they end up in a head to head comparison.

Name:	RCAF 2018 NORAD MM Entry.jpg
Views:	568
Size:	378.1 KB
ID:	303130
                                  Fantastic rendition. I'm a Canuck and I like the fact that you have tackled that scheme....Nice!...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post
                                    The FW Twin 80mm A-10 redone in the Arctic Thunder Scheme. Mods include:

* Arctic Camo repaint using HD spray Rustoleum (in case it gets wet) and hand painted testors gloss enamel
                                    * Graphics by Callie
                                    * 3D Printed cockpit courtesy of Dirty Dee Designs
                                    * Jet Hangar Hobby 1/10 Scale Full Body Pilot
                                    * Trailing Link nose gear for grass ops
                                    * Reinforced nose section with carbon fiber tubes
                                    * AR637T RX with satellite and hundreds of RF Chokes
                                    * 4 Coats of exterior clear gloss Spar Urethane

This is probably my best flying EDF, takes off with ease, flies incredible fully loaded and lands like a "kitty cat". It's big, beautiful and finally for me with this scheme, easy to follow it's orientation. All I need is some snow here in S Florida to make it feel like home.

Name:	20201008_174315.jpg
Views:	615
Size:	271.4 KB
ID:	302947Click image for larger version

Name:	20200929_173658.jpg
Views:	739
Size:	138.2 KB
ID:	302948Click image for larger version

Name:	20200906_194111.jpg
Views:	732
Size:	194.9 KB
ID:	302949
                                    Have always loved your graphic work Hugh. It's a vivid scheme along with so many of your other great works. Super stuff...

Comment

• Originally posted by LDreier View Post

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	220.0 KB
ID:	302296

Cool! Nice tiger scheme...

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	157250532_285463576322684_4588998378877255649_n.jpg
Views:	524