Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasn't sure how that would be received as I have a bit of a skewed sense of Humor!

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
      Reminds me of Hillary's last speech!

Grossman56
      Hahahaaaaaa! Yes, indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne@MotionRC View Post
        Wasn't sure how that would be received as I have a bit of a skewed sense of Humor!
        You? no way!

Comment

Hey Wayne at least you getting it up. I have these people all the time walking there dogs come by with there extendable leashes and they let there dogs go all the way to the end at my yard and do there business. Ends up almost in the middle.
          I thought it was hilarious. Right on time.
          Dewey l

Comment

Classic Cars,Have had many cars,Last one that I still own is 1956 Chevy Belair 2 door hard top.Modified with Big Block 427,Dual quads,5 speed tran,Ford 9 inch rear.We take to car shows when not flying.

Comment

I am a ASE certified mechanic by trade and have worked for Ford MoCo for close to a decade. I am also a HUGE Rotary engine nutcase. I have a Mazdaspeed tat on the back of my neck like a toon.

I build vintage Japanese sports car for a hobby as well. My ride now is a 73 Datsun 240z with triple webers and a analog turbo setup. I love vintage european cars as well. Opel Healey etc.

I used to race vintage solo class with SCCA at Road America but after a spin out and a bad knee dislocation I have retired from that hobby.

Other than that I also restore and own SEVERAL 90's era Bally Willams pinball machines as well as new Sterns like Ghostbusters Metallica and Game of throws.
              Here is a article written about me in Pinball news

Enjoy the pictures gents and have a Happy Holiday season.

Oh here is my Youtube channel this has years of my hobbies :)
              Every pin in the youtube channel is either a new in box and the older ones have been stripped down clear coated mechs rebuilt etc etc wireing harness clean etc. Feel free to ask me any questions.
              AMA 1102566

Comment

Originally posted by AkumaZeto View Post
                I am a ASE certified mechanic by trade and have worked for Ford MoCo for close to a decade. I am also a HUGE Rotary engine nutcase. I have a Mazdaspeed tat on the back of my neck like a toon.

I build vintage Japanese sports car for a hobby as well. My ride now is a 73 Datsun 240z with triple webers and a analog turbo setup. I love vintage european cars as well. Opel Healey etc.

I used to race vintage solo class with SCCA at Road America but after a spin out and a bad knee dislocation I have retired from that hobby.

Other than that I also restore and own SEVERAL 90's era Bally Willams pinball machines as well as new Sterns like Ghostbusters Metallica and Game of throws.
                Here is a article written about me in Pinball news

Enjoy the pictures gents and have a Happy Holiday season.

Oh here is my Youtube channel this has years of my hobbies :)
                Every pin in the youtube channel is either a new in box and the older ones have been stripped down clear coated mechs rebuilt etc etc wireing harness clean etc. Feel free to ask me any questions.
                https://www.youtube.com/user/yetterben
                Very cool, I too was a mechanic most of my younger days. I still have a Master level 1 on FMT all those test, or hour spent training. Last thing I did was take care of the city buses, Maintenance Manager for MV Transit. Very cool to see fellow mechanics who enjoy RC. Now, I work for Motion RC, C/S person. Have a Merry Christmas Matt

Comment

I answered on page 2 but here's a refresher...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-6.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	55776

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-3.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	55775

TiredIron Aviation
                  Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by starcop View Post

Very cool, I too was a mechanic most of my younger days. I still have a Master level 1 on FMT all those test, or hour spent training. Last thing I did was take care of the city buses, Maintenance Manager for MV Transit. Very cool to see fellow mechanics who enjoy RC. Now, I work for Motion RC, C/S person. Have a Merry Christmas Matt

I was going to apply for a CS spot at motion but I doubt Tom would hire me.
                    AMA 1102566

Comment

Love the 240Z! I had a '77 280Z in electric blue. Loved that car. Took it to Germany with me back in '86 and zoomed around the autobahn!
                      Pat

Comment

All business.....even with Dora :)
                        Here is what happens after your analog timing setup spikes to 35 degrees advanced with 20 psi of boost :)

Each carb has 1/2" line to handled the pressure needed to keep gas in the carbs under boost. Analog turbo setups are frigging voodoo ;) good thing I am a witch doctor

AMA 1102566

Comment

Here is a L28 with a Camden blower and Methanol setup we built for a Solo 2 car.

AMA 1102566

Comment

Now you're talking, AkumaZeto! Those are some impressive setups. I'm envious of your garage space. Where do you Autocross?
                            Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

I dont anymore. But I used to trailer my 66 MGB all over the damn place. Mostly in the upper midwest. Where ever there was cones in a parking lot I was there lol. I lost control on turn 6 at Road America in 2008 and slid off the track into a pile of hay bales. My left knee jammed under the steering wheel in my rx7 and dislocated my knee. It has been dislocated 4 times since then. It is to dangerous for me to compete at the level I wanted so I hung up my gloves. I still wrench for people and on my own stuff. Boost is addictive once you start pushing the envelope you always want more.

I appreciate all forms of anything with a engine. I can appreciate even the ugliest of crap because someone took the time and love to make it theirs. So while I might not like camaros or Novas or chevelles I can appreciate the work that goes into it.

My handle AkumaZeto is from the Manga Wangan Midnight. Its about a boy who finds a 240z in a junkyard and brings it back. Story behind the car is it kills everyone who drives it in fits of rage in the quest for more power. It is what my Datsun is based on. a l28 triple weber analog turbo. Akuma translates to "Devil" and Zeto is what they call the Z car in japan. So it really means Devil Z.

I love cars. I love odd cars. I rocked a Renault Fuego for years lol. I had LaCar as well.
                              AMA 1102566

Comment

Here is turn 6. Those pylons used to be hay bales. You can see all the 240s in this race as well as 510s among all the 911's This is the Vintage class in which I used to race.
                                AMA 1102566

Comment

Wow, AZ! That is one BAD AZZ 240! Nice work!

Comment

Originally posted by AkumaZeto View Post

I was going to apply for a CS spot at motion but I doubt Tom would hire me.
                                    All you can do is apply. Tom's a great guy to work for. Both he & Mark have always been really good to Us. I dig the hobby and, the people I work with. Cheers! Yeah, I was a motor head for many years. I got into superchargers for a bit, then trucks. The older Chevy K15 style, I dig the older 76 thru 86 4X4 trucks.

Comment

Originally posted by starcop View Post

All you can do is apply. Tom's a great guy to work for. Both he & Mark have always been really good to Us. I dig the hobby and, the people I work with. Cheers! Yeah, I was a motor head for many years. I got into superchargers for a bit, then trucks. The older Chevy K15 style, I dig the older 76 thru 86 4X4 trucks.
                                      I love the wide mouth GMC era. I call them wide mouth but it was a solid bar HUGE grill in the mid 70s. Step side. The truck from Dazed and confused is epic.
                                      AMA 1102566

Comment

Doing some preshading on this Incom T-65. Will post again after I Apply the final base coat.
                                        AMA 1102566

Comment

• My wallet says I have too many hobbies.. along with RC planes, I also build plastic models of all kinds, then theres the pontoon boat..restored it over the summer, and its more of a family fun than just me... and of course I collect Star Wars as well...
                                          www.TSHobbies.com
                                          Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

Working...
                                          X