Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Stug! Is that the 1/350 polar lights refit Enterprise? Here is some more shots of the Xwing I just posted. First shade coat done. Maybe you can see the effect I am going for. Helps make panels pop. Threw in some of the hanger as well.
    AMA 1102566

Comment

• I also build water cooled pc rigs. Custom acrylic formed and fit instead of floppy tygon lines. No off the shelf parts here either. 480mm radiator up top. Avid over clocker and knob dicker
      AMA 1102566

Comment

• Mainly woodworking and renovations, since I was in the trades for a number of years. Now I get to spoil my kids with repairs and renovations on their own houses.

Comment

• I'm finding it taking more and more precedence over RC lately but I'm also into full scale cars and racing.
          I have a '93 Mustang coupe that I drag race at the local track; and a '96 Cobra that I will be building as a bonkers street car that can hold it's own in a car show as well as the local road course. Then there is the '64 Fairlane that I hope to get started on sometime as well.

I'm also in art as I enjoy drawing and airbrushing.

Also quite often we like to go hiking/backpacking and camping. Usually with our 2 dogs.

So with all this and working 2 jobs I barely find the time to fly my planes much more. I've hardly touched my rc on road car and rc drag cars.

Comment

• Originally posted by AkumaZeto View Post

I love the wide mouth GMC era. I call them wide mouth but it was a solid bar HUGE grill in the mid 70s. Step side. The truck from Dazed and confused is epic.
            I love that show!!! Ha, ha, I have the video. Sounds like we share the same passion with trucks, cars & turning wrench. I've always been good at building, figuring out things. Just part of what I enjoyed doing in those days. Very cool, I couldn't believe you mention dazed & confused; that is a Classic! Your doing some cool work there, keep up the great job. Cool to see those projects, good guy stuff! Have a good one. Matt

Comment

Nice Stug! Is that the 1/350 polar lights refit Enterprise? Here is some more shots of the Xwing I just posted. First shade coat done. Maybe you can see the effect I am going for. Helps make panels pop. Threw in some of the hanger as well.
              Keep me posted on that X-wing. That is really cool. Matt

Comment

Nice Stug! Is that the 1/350 polar lights refit Enterprise? Here is some more shots of the Xwing I just posted. First shade coat done. Maybe you can see the effect I am going for. Helps make panels pop. Threw in some of the hanger as well.
                Thanks man! Yeah thats the one.. full lighting kit, shuttle bay ,the works. These ships look great when theyre all lite. which Xwing kit is that? Looks like the MPC kit.
                Heres a few more shots of the E , plus a couple more I had fun with ..the Blockade Runner was a really big kit, 42" all resin.
                www.TSHobbies.com
                Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

• TSI love your choice in women and boats. pontoons are great for duel purpose. Camping and fishing all in one. Been known to even drag along my 17ft bass boat on a large lake here in nc using the pontoon as base camp.
                  Dewey l

Comment

• Originally posted by TSHobbies View Post

Thanks man! Yeah thats the one.. full lighting kit, shuttle bay ,the works. These ships look great when theyre all lite. which Xwing kit is that? Looks like the MPC kit.
                    Heres a few more shots of the E , plus a couple more I had fun with ..the Blockade Runner was a really big kit, 42" all resin.
                    Did you do the atrium? I have seen some epic builds of this model. I have the NX enterprise in my stash. Still looking for a decent bird of prey though

Is that Randy Coppers runner? I was gonna nab that but I was worried I would mess up all the engine alignments.
                    AMA 1102566

Comment

• Originally posted by starcop View Post

I love that show!!! Ha, ha, I have the video. Sounds like we share the same passion with trucks, cars & turning wrench. I've always been good at building, figuring out things. Just part of what I enjoyed doing in those days. Very cool, I couldn't believe you mention dazed & confused; that is a Classic! Your doing some cool work there, keep up the great job. Cool to see those projects, good guy stuff! Have a good one. Matt
                      Check my other thread for updates. I do not want to clog up this one. I just did a whole bunch of red bits and have started final assembly. I do commission work as well.
                      AMA 1102566

Comment

• Originally posted by Dewey H Lee View Post
                        TSI love your choice in women and boats. pontoons are great for duel purpose. Camping and fishing all in one. Been known to even drag along my 17ft bass boat on a large lake here in nc using the pontoon as base camp.
                        lol, yeah makes for alot of fun..got rid of the ski boat ..this ones slower ,but more room.
                        www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

Did you do the atrium? I have seen some epic builds of this model. I have the NX enterprise in my stash. Still looking for a decent bird of prey though

Is that Randy Coppers runner? I was gonna nab that but I was worried I would mess up all the engine alignments.
                          yes, little river, trees ..people waling around. Yes, I would love a 1/350 BoP ..my favorite...or a 1/350 D or E ! The BR was from Chris Kelly..which is much bigger than the RC model. yes, the engines were a PITA
                          www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

• Beautiful work on the models TShobbies! Those kits look fantastic. Here are a few shots of my work between scale modeling and painting. All of these are 1/18 scale models, with the Bell 47 being a scratchbuild and the others being repaints and mods to existing models. Also threw in a photo of my favorite other hobby at the end, full scale flying.

Comment

• Thankyou sir! I have a few of the prepaint stuff myself. love em too. who made that B25? would love to be a full scale pilot. never could afford the training though. Love the work you did on those btw .
                              www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

• The B-25 was a Flying Styro Kit B-25J that I modded to be a B model Doolittle raider static model. I took it to the Doolittle Raiders Reunion a few years ago and had the survivors sign the wing for me. It was a true honor to get to meet those incredible men there. For the full scale end, I got very lucky. My dad owns the chopper, and has his instructor's rating. He taught both my brother and I to fly and we both got our private pilot licenses.

Comment

• Other interests. Gardening, building reno houses etc. Piano, guitar & of course flying 1:1. Could never see the sense in guns as a past time killing animals. Sport never featured in my life either, am a doer not a watcher:-)

Comment

• I help re-fabric older full scale aircrafts like a tri-pacer,J3 , Aeronca chiefs, Champ and a funk. I also hunt and shoot bow and guns . I am looking into getting either a Rugger mini 14 or mini 30 so that should be fun.

Comment

• I will be up in Door County Wi this weekend for a pond hockey tournament.

Comment

• Did a quick little painting for one of the gals at work. She was looking at some artwork in the second hand store and I volunteered to paint one better than she could find there and of something that she wanted. She chose Hart Mountain, which appears in many of our home field pictures. She gave us a gift certificate for our favorite restaurant here in Cody, so the wife and I just got back from a feast of Baby Back Ribs!! Yum!!!!
                                        Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9501a.jpg
Views:	260
Size:	28.0 KB
ID:	67816
                                        Team Gross!

Comment

• Dang Dan ya'll had to go get one of my favorites :bluetongue.
                                          Dewey l

Comment

Working...
                                          X