X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To All Veterans

I wish to thank you all !!! You are the reason I can sit here and type this message , fly my planes , and voice my opinions in public without fear of retribution . I am a free man in a great country because of you . THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart . If it were possible I would shake the hand of every single Vet.

Thank you Bryan
    But Crashing is Landing

As a Nam Navy veteran, I'd like to celebrate my brothers and sisters from all branches a HONORABLE 2016 VETERANS DAY.
    Best regards,
    Warbird Charlie
    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

To my brothers and all others, living and departed that have served, thank you.

Comment

+1 To both of you. Many have gone before us to guarantee our freedoms. Thank you to all who have served. And a Happy Veterans Day to all my fellow veterans.

Comment

I posted this in the Admin area but I'm glad to see someone had already started a thread for our Veterans. Every day is Veterans Day!

"We are eternally grateful to all the men and women who have served or currently serve in the armed forces of the United States of America. To these people, and their families and loved ones who supported them, we owe a continuous debt of gratitude. Many of us here at Motion RC are veterans or family of military service members, and we share the pride, integrity, and dedication to excellence that underscores military service. To each of you, we say THANK YOU, this day and ALWAYS."
          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Glad to have served and here's a Thanks to my son serving in the Navy at this present time and all others who have served before, currently and to those who will serve in the future!

Comment

My father was 26 years in the Air Force, servicing the TACAN and Localizer equipment at Myrtle Beach AFB. A HUGE thank you to all of the veterans who have fought for the freedoms that we all enjoy. We would not enjoy the way of life that we have today without the sacrifices that you have made. Thank you!!!

Comment

As a 30yr. Retired Air Force veteran I would like thank all my fellow vets for your service and sacrifice.

Roy B.

Comment

Thank you to all you guys for your service!

Jeff

Comment

Chiming in on this because, frankly, it cannot be said enough.

Thank you to all of our vets, past and present.
                    In this day of people running around burning the flag, its extremely important to realize that while the little B....'s are doing that, there are brave men and women out there defending it, and us and even those who choose to desecrate it. Ironic.

God Bless our Nation and those who defend it.

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

How many people died in WWII so these idiots may have the freedom to riot?!!!! God bless all veterans! Doc

Comment

Doc, the stats are astronomic!
                        If I remember correctly there were over 3,000 on Omaha Beach on D day alone, wonder what would happen nowadays if they ever announced casualty lists like that!
                        Tragic...

Grossman56
                        Team Gross!

Comment

Over 500,000 Americans in both theaters combined gave their lives so these idiots can complain they have it so bad. Makes me livid.

Roy B.

Comment

I hear you Roy

Grossman56
                            Team Gross!

Comment

Today is the anniversary of the Day That Will Live in Infamy, the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, Hawaii on December 7, 1941. Throughout each year we as a Society remember in different ways many anniversaries of different military milestones, events, tragedies, triumphs. Mankind's first powered flight, mankind's first step on the moon. The first time we exceeded the speed of sound, the first time a woman flew solo across the Pacific, the first time a nuclear weapon detonated over a population, the first time buildings fell in terror, the first time a man knew he was going home after a long deployment. And others, and others, and others. I can imagine that every day on a calendar has some significance in aviation, both military and civil, to someone, somewhere. Aviation linked our world together with science, innovation, competition and calamity, partnership and prosperity. It is on days like this that, for me, I pause for a moment to consider the wider world and how each milestone through history, both sung and unsung, both remembered and long forgotten, has brought us to where We are today.

Pause for a moment with me.

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

On December 7, 1941 my father C.R. "Charlie" Baker was 15 years old, he had to wait two years to join the Navy where he served on board LCS-44 in the Pacific.

Click image for larger version

Name:	15326556_208193252923314_7946108501018157272_n.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	53509

Remind someone what happened on this day seventy five years ago,
                                TiredIron Aviation
                                Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Amen . I don't know what else to say Alpha

I hope to live long enough to see our country return to the time when people where proud of our country and not just thinking they are owed any and everything !!!
                                  But Crashing is Landing

Comment

I'll second that Hippie.
                                    Roy B.

Comment

Tired, thanks for sharing that picture of your father. Being a Navy Vet and raised in Arizona, I feel a special connection with this date in history. I went through NROTC at the U of A. The Arizona's ships bell is there and I got to touch it. It was a very moving moment for me. So many fine young men were lost that day. So many became heros that day. The picture of your father reminds me of just how young they were. I am thankful for each and every one of them. Always Remember!

Comment

I have always given pause on December 7, but until 9/11 I didn't have the true meaning of what it meant. 9/11 was so similar, but for once, I didn't already know how it was going to end? Is that the end of the attack??
                                        This morning there was a comment forwarded on Fox News during the reporting of the Japanese PM visiting Pearl Harbor on this, the 75th anniversary. Someone said that the vets should 'get over it'!!!!!!!
                                        In that vein, people who had ancestors who were slaves should, and those who voted for Hillary should., etc.
                                        A very insensitive comment!!!!!
                                        My God people!!! There are still people buried on the Arizona that died there that day and the hulk still bleeds oil to this day!
                                        Remember Pearl Harbor, as we remember the Alamo and 9/11.
                                        I make a point of reading Martin Caiden's account of Pearl Harbor in 'The Ragged Rugged Warriors' or Walter Lord's "Day of Infamy" on Pearl Harbor Day just to remember and thank God I wasn't there, and honor the people, military and civilian people who unwittingly found themselves in the middle of "Hell on Earth" as a Pearl Harbor veteran described in this morning.

Thanks again to all of our Vets, both past and present. I'll never 'get over' my gratitude to those who serve and have served.

Grossman56
                                        Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                                        X