Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, just got back online!!! Thank you everyone for helping out!! I am about to get a card for 100.00 and send RM the code... Just to be clear, Alpha thanked me for my service, and even though I did actively participate in a professional OPFOR in the late 80's, early 90's, I remained a civilian. We trained National Guard units, and the Marine Reserves, as well as trained with the Navy. Also local police departments with hostage rescue..... ANYWAY!!! No stolen honor here!!! RM and you other brothers are the true vets and heroes.... Merry Christmas to all!!! Jerry

Comment

OK!! Gift card purchased!!! My computer is SO SLOW this morning..... Sending the top secret code to RM now!!

Comment

OK Rifleman.... PM sent!!! Thanks again to all who are helping out to keep our Bro flying!!! I may go fly the P-40B with doggie damage to the wingtip and see how it goes.....

Comment

Good luck with the P40 it will be interesting to see what effect the damage has of any.

Comment

Ok I have a order number but is there a different one I should have
            But Crashing is Landing

Comment

You should get an email with the coupon code.

Comment

Thanks JetDude It came before my order confirmation just had to back up the emails......
                But Crashing is Landing

Comment

Mine did that too.

Comment

Count me in guys! Just PM'd RM the secret code to the gift certificate I got for him.
                    Sounds like the end of 'It's a wonderful life' should we all sing Auld Lang Sine ??
                    To my brother RM, the richest man in town!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas
                    Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                      Count me in guys! Just PM'd RM the secret code to the gift certificate I got for him.
                      Sounds like the end of 'It's a wonderful life' should we all sing Auld Lang Sine ??
                      To my brother RM, the richest man in town!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas
                      Grossman56
                      Awesome!!!! We all have our problems, but when we take care of each other, how truly blessed are we all!!!! Love it George Bailey!!! :Gift:

Comment

The True Meaning of Christmas, heck, maybe he'll get enough to get a plane as well??

Grossman56
                        Team Gross!

Comment

RM, PM sent.
                          AMA 424553

Comment

No words to express how I feel. You guys are the greatest ever! Thank you all so so much.

Comment

What a great community we have here at the Squawk! I'm proud to be a member here. God Bless You All, and Merry Christmas!

Comment

I'm in! Let us know what you end up getting. Merry Christmas!

Comment

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Lord for such great brothers!!! I did fly the P-40B 1400mm with the port wing tip chewed off by my bad puppy!!! It never even missed a beat. I dialed in 14 clicks of right aileron just in case and it trimmed perfectly!! Flew with 4000mah forward on the battery tray and it needed a few clicks of down, but that was it!! Will post pics for those of you who have not seen the evil damage by the little puppy!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                                    No words to express how I feel. You guys are the greatest ever! Thank you all so so much.
                                    RM, you nearly got killed fighting for our freedom. In God's providence you didn't. Many others didn't come back. That doesn't minimize the struggle I know but I think I speak for the others when I say it's the least we can do. We are the ones without words enough to express our gratitude. I for one want to hear what you think of that Frsky radio when you get it. Happy flying!

Comment

Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

RM, you nearly got killed fighting for our freedom. In God's providence you didn't. Many others didn't come back. That doesn't minimize the struggle I know but I think I speak for the others when I say it's the least we can do. We are the ones without words enough to express our gratitude. I for one want to hear what you think of that Frsky radio when you get it. Happy flying!
                                      Well said, sir. :Cool:

RM, you'll love the Frsky radio if that is what you get. They make some great equipment. I'm using all their stuff in my Turnigy 9XR Pro.

Comment

I posted the order for the x10 and 3 s8r 8ch receivers. I will be in the air again soon. Thank you all for this. I will post up a video to share with you all soon as I get it home and also send the first plane into the sky. First plane im putting a rx in is the B26!

Comment

• Yes! Thanks for the update. You just made my day. Well done everyone. Good idea Hardway. :Cool: That right there is what this community is all about.

Comment

Working...
                                          X