Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed that the DX8 is in stock, a possible alternative??

Grossman56
    Team Gross!

Comment

I bet they won't be out very long. MRC may have a good idea when they will have 'em again.

Comment

I sent Ryan a pm asking what is the best way to set this up. Someone at Motion will surely help us set it up.

Comment

I'm thinking, unofficially of course, that we would buy a gift card as a group, I'm sure they can arrange that. Maybe through PayPal or something?

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

I'd love to help out too. Let's get this done for our brother. PayPal is a good way to send money to folks.

Comment

Oh my... I'm literally beside myself. Totally humbled by this. I've been eyeing the frsky x10 since they come out. I always try my best to do onto others, I never expect anything in return. As all you veteran brothers know, it's never about the returns, it's all about keeping our families and the rest of our country safe, and preserving the freedom it guarantees. God only knows how blessed I am for all of you. Thank you all. So so much

Comment

I am currently using a DX9 and have been looking at the Frsky Tx's as well. I think it would be a good choice. :Cool:

Comment

Fantastic idea, guys. Mark and Ryan I messaged about this briefly a few hours ago (very late on Saturday night in the States). We're all very heartened by the Hobby Squawk Family's outreach to our brother, rifleman_btx!!

There are a few ways we could do this:

1) Option 1: Purchasing a Gift Certificate and then PMing him the Gift Certificate Code. That's super quick and easy. We'll match funds up to a certain amount, too! To send him (or any of our family) a Gift Certificate, simply click on the link below, select the amount, go through the Checkout process, and then afterwards look for the email our system sends you with the 16 digit Gift Certificate Code. Send that code to the recipient, and he/she can enter it in the appropriate Gift Certificate field during checkout. Gift Certificates never expire and can be used towards anything/everything on our website.

Motion RC Gift Cards Motion RC Gift Cards are the most convenient way to give the gift of RC to someone special. They are available in $25, $50, $100, $150, and $200 denominations. Click the gift card image below to learn more.

2) Option 2: Sending a Paypal Gift directly to his account. Rifleman_btx, PM me if you're comfortable making that information public, assuming you have a Paypal account in the first place.

3) Option 3: An alternative Mark suggested is to use the crowdfunding website www.youcaring.com, which doesn't take out any fees from the total. It would all go to rifleman_btx. I created an account, but am researching the exact inner workings of this process since it's the first time we've used this service.

Wherever we can, whenever we can, in any way both great and small, let's all commit to be more mindful of those around us. So many of you are positive role models in this effort, and all of us at Motion RC recognize and salute your example!
                  Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

I'm going the gift certificate route

Comment

Will he be able to use multiple codes at checkout time?

Comment

I do believe they are stackable.
                        Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

I'll wait for conformation on that before I buy it in case we need to do it differently.

Comment

Gift card sent, even if RM has to email the codes the Martin I'm sure MRC will get it done!
                            TiredIron Aviation
                            Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

I'm sure they will sending mine also.

Comment

Originally posted by farmflyer View Post
                                I'll wait for conformation on that before I buy it in case we need to do it differently.
                                Sounds like the way to go Dennis. Everybody message RM and give him the code and total so he knows what he's getting. That way he can tell us when he's got enough to get the radio he chooses.

As mentioned even if he has to order over the phone to use a number of gift cards it's doable fairly easily.

Good stuff guys!

Comment

Gift card sent. Good idea Hardway on helping or brother out.

Comment

Mine sent also. Hopefully he can get some Rx's as well if he goes with Frsky.

Comment

Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                                      Mine sent also. Hopefully he can get some Rx's as well if he goes with Frsky.
                                      True if he changes he will need them also.

Comment

i'm in for $25 .... Whats the best way to do it ?
                                        But Crashing is Landing

Comment

We have been buying gift cards from MRC and just PM'ing him the codes and amount like Ryan said.

Comment

Working...
                                          X