Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you and your family, rifleman! Doc

Comment

Hey Bro!!! You are NEVER "nothing"!!! Being there and doing your job makes you a hero to me and the rest of the country. Being a Dad to your son and setting the bar is so important. I know it hurts to be side-lined. I am that way every day now, but I remember the days of being bad-ass!!! LOL Enjoy the excuse to take it easy now.... Just thank God for being alive and free and in TEXAS!!! Love you buddy!! Merry Christmas!!! Jerry

Comment

Yes indeed!

Comment

Rifleman.......Jerry's spot on (except for the word excuse) . You did your job and were fortunate to have survived that damned IED.
          You've earned the right to enjoy everyday life the best that you can with the disabilities that you didn't ask for but are a man brave enough to deal with it.
          Live long and grown old with the passion for modeling like you were a boy again.;)
          That's my every day thought when I get out of bed when somebody else couldn't. :)
          Best regards my Vet brother,
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Gentlemen, you are the reason why we can live in freedom, your sacrifice can never be underestimated or overstated. I'll tell you what Charlie, any asshole ever spit on a veteran in front of me would be awfully sorry for it awfully fast!!

Grossman56
            Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
              Gentlemen, you are the reason why we can live in freedom, your sacrifice can never be underestimated or overstated. I'll tell you what Charlie, any asshole ever spit on a veteran in front of me would be awfully sorry for it awfully fast!!

Grossman56
              My sentiments exactly, Veteran to Veteran.
              AMA 424553

Comment

Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                My grandpa was in the Pacific war, my dad in Vietnam, and I was in Iraq. Now my son is going into the army when he graduates as he's already signed. One of the hardest things for me is going from a productive useful soldier to nothing in a flash of a bomb. It hits harder sometimes than others. It's hard being on the sidelines.
                You are everything to me, rifleman_btx! Everything to me and my family, and we'll never forget it!
                Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

The word excuse was a tongue and cheek phrase... Just didn't want to get too heavy there Charlie!!! LOL Just like when people say Social Security is an entitlement.... not so!!!! I think we all paid into that system a ****load, right??? LOL ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!! Thanks and Thanks and Thanks to all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post

Grossman56
                    Like a lot of vets I was one of those who was spit at and called baby killer when I was home on leave in 69' coming through O' Hare Airport Chicago. The Air Force gave us strict orders not to engage those people so like a good soldier I ignored it. Well I no longer am under those constraints and if I saw someone doing that today they would regret it. Thanks to all you fellow vets, we must never forget the price some paid for freedom!!
                    Roy B.

Comment

The people that curse or spit on Veterans will claim that they have the right or freedom to do so like wise I have the right to put my foot in their ass. There is not nor ever has been anyone who can claim to be an American citizen that can claim they have the right to do such a thing to a honorable Veteran. If you are not proud of our Veterans or Flag or our Country then feel free to pick another one and don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out. Sorry about the vent but some things just piss me off.

Comment

Thanks brothers, it's good to have family like you all. A blessing beyond blessings. If it wasn't for the modeling hobby and good people, I probably would be section 8. I'm kinda in a low point due to my radio crapping out at the same time the motor blew in my truck. So it'll be a while before I can get into the sky again. That's one reason I love these forums, it keep one of my favorite aspects of the hobby in reach. The good people. So with that, thanks again brothers.

Sgt. Matthew R Brothers, U.S. Army retired.

Comment

Maybe we can all get together here and Santa can get you a new radio!!! What say you gents? 25.00 each and we should have a new DX-9 by Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in for the first 100.00!!! Jerry

Comment

How do we send the funding???

Comment

I'm in how do we pay ?

Comment

Maybe we can do it with gift cards.

Comment

Let's see the response and maybe send cards or a go fund me account or something... It was just an idea but we can pull it off!!! I bets checks to Rifleman's address work too... Old School!! LOL

Comment

At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

Comment

Dx9 out of stock:(

Comment

Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                                        Let's see the response and maybe send cards or a go fund me account or something... It was just an idea but we can pull it off!!! I bets checks to Rifleman's address work too... Old School!! LOL
                                        I'm in as well, maybe Martin can set up a PayPal "PayPal.me" for this.
                                        TiredIron Aviation
                                        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Count me in. Let me know how I can contribute. Gotta keep him flying. :Cool:

Comment

Working...
                                          X