You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What models would you like to see made in the future ???

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A saab draken would also be nice to have 👍

Comment

• Originally posted by Crippe1991 View Post
      A foam EDF saab J37 viggen would be awesome in the air
      Weird.. This video just happened to be at the top of my YT feed this morning:

Nato days 2021 saab viggen airshow demo. Showcase of short landing and takeoff.Recorded on sony AX-53 camera in 4K. Thanks for watching, leave a comment and ...

And I thought, "man, that would be an amazing RC plane.." And it really would be. Flaps on the canards, double-wheeled main gear, etc... Very beautiful plane with cool lines etc...

Comment

• This is what we need..want and I wil scream TAKE MY MONEY!!!

I still own TWO of the Nicesky XB-70 birds..great flyers!!
        Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

• I remember being told that this would be hard to do but this guy has built one from PLA plastic? been watching is build for a while..
          Horton 229

would LOVE to see this in foam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat View Post
            This is what we need..want and I wil scream TAKE MY MONEY!!!

I still own TWO of the Nicesky XB-70 birds..great flyers!!
            Nice! You’ve got a rare one there. Its really a shame that no one else has made an XB-70.

Comment

• How about this one for rare? F4D Skyray by FMS..which I would love to see an updated version of this plane.

Comment

• I have a request/suggestion of a different type.

I'd like to see some of the existing models wearing different paint schemes in subsequent releases. In particular, how about the next batch of T-33s wearing Thunderbirds colors, or the next batch of F-86s wearing WVANG colors. (There is a nicely restored Sabre at the gate of the WVANG base in Martinsburg, WV for reference.)

I'm sure there are a lot of folks here with ideas for schemes on future releases of existing Freewing or Flightline models.

It would be nice if all four of the T-33s at my field weren't wearing the same paint ;-)

JB

Comment

• I own an Extremely Detailed & Large RC model B17G of "OLD 909" which has a wingspan of 63 inches and displayed on static display, supported from the ceiling in my Man Cave with 20lb Trilene Extreme Gaming Fishing line & double slings and I'd like to know if Motion RC has plans to have available a RC Model of a B29 Superfortress Bomber Model to be available to purchase in the near future ?

Comment

• It would be cool, but we're still waiting on a B 17 or the Lancaster that Alpha hinted about when the B 24 came out.

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

• a LARGE Lancaster would be Awesome to own and display, at least with a 78 inch wingspan !

Comment

• Alpha

It's time to see some updated aircraft, the XB-70 would still be a great one, HO-229 is starting to pop up in the 3D printing world and flying very well (Freewing is missing out here) F4D Skyray would be AWESOME. Nobody has made a U2 since Phase 3 and a SR-71 would be nice, or DARKSTAR. :-)

Comment

• F-117 Night Hawk would be good well but something different than a boring sport plane or the 50th flavor of a P-51 which we have seen too many time. P-61 Blackwidow or HE-162 Salamander would be better choices.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat View Post
                            Alpha

It's time to see some updated aircraft, the XB-70 would still be a great one, HO-229 is starting to pop up in the 3D printing world and flying very well (Freewing is missing out here) F4D Skyray would be AWESOME. Nobody has made a U2 since Phase 3 and a SR-71 would be nice, or DARKSTAR. :-)
                            An XB-70 would be an immediate must have for me! Another unusual aircraft I suggested on the other forum would be a Douglas F3D Skyknight. Big straight wing, conventional retracts, and would make a great flying model. Single 80 or twin 64 would be perfect. Would be lots of fun to weather these up, the Marine birds in Korea were full of chipped paint and mud around the intakes. And numbering the aircraft “12 7/8” instead of 13 is hilarious.

Comment

• Hawker Hunter. Even the poorly engineered foamie from FlyFly flies very well once you've fixed its many problems. Plenty of liveries to choose from. It's an iconic airplane, still holds the world record for the greatest number of airplanes looped in formation. Simple airframe, simple landing gear, looks good.

Avro Vulcan would be really cool.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	353
Size:	780.3 KB
ID:	361876

Comment

• I think Freewing proved they can make a quality stealth line. The B-2 was a huge success and makes the LX version look like a cheap Walmart off the shelf toy by comparison. There's no doubt they could do the SR-71 and F-117 right as well. I hope they do. Still waiting for the Concorde with the self-actuating nose and B-1 with the actuating wing but I won't hold my breath at this stage.
                                My YouTube RC videos:
                                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• I find it interesting that the Spitfire was the only 1200 mm model to come out as a 1600 mm model as well. I'm still holding out for a Bearcat or a Sea Fury in 1600 mm.

Grossman56
                                  Team Gross!

Comment

• Dan, let's not forget about a 1600 Hellcat also.
                                    Warbird Charlie
                                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                                      Dan, let's not forget about a 1600 Hellcat also.
                                      Hi CB!
                                      Yes, you're right. It's amazing to me that the Hellcat is so underrepresented in the industry, if I recall correctly, there were more Hellcats manufactured for the Navy than any other airplane in WWII.
                                      We know it isn't a problem reproducing the landing gear as it would be in a Bearcat model

Grossman56
                                      Team Gross!

Comment

• Has history repeated itself, or is this proof of reincarnation?
                                        Attached Files

Comment

• I would like to see a HE-162 Volksjager aka Salamander WWII Luftwaffe jet fighter. You don't see to many of these models being done. I saw a video of one being flown out of Europe and it flew great. I think the model had a 43" wing span and flew on a 6S fan unit. It was built from a kit out of a company called RBC models and I think they are based in Germany. Thinking of maybe ordering one for something truely unigue.

Comment

Working...
                                          X