You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What models would you like to see made in the future ???

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’d be in for the Kawasaki KI-43, 44, and especially a KI-45. After a Bronco, of course!

Comment

• 2000mm F6F 2000mm a6m
      AMA 1102566

Comment

• Just what is this ?? Click image for larger version

Name:	image_24755.jpg
Views:	192
Size:	74.9 KB
ID:	134722
        Very Cool looking airplane, looks like a Marauder tail, I'd like to see this just 'cause it's sexy!!

Grossman56

Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
          Just what is this ?? Click image for larger version

Very Cool looking airplane, looks like a Marauder tail, I'd like to see this just 'cause it's sexy!!

Grossman56
          The McDonnell XP-67 Moonbat. Very sexy indeed.

Very cool & RARE promo for the XP-67 "Bat", or "Moonbat".Like so many of these aircraft that "Pushed the boudaries" in the late 1940s & 1950s, the aircraft s...

Comment

Just what is this ?? Click image for larger version

Grossman56
            Heck yeah!

Comment

• Okay, guys. Just one old photograph of that Moonbat is NOT enough! How about the official US Army Aircorps Newsreel?

Very cool & RARE promo for the XP-67 "Bat", or "Moonbat".Like so many of these aircraft that "Pushed the boudaries" in the late 1940s & 1950s, the aircraft s...

Comment

• I can't recall the Bell XP77 being nominated. I like the look of that aeroplane. Would be great in 1400mm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Quoll View Post
                  I can't recall the Bell XP77 being nominated. I like the look of that aeroplane. Would be great in 1400mm.
                  There’s ugly. Then there is FUGLY!!
                  Kinda resembles a bottom feeder!! LOL:Scared:

Comment

• Eeeeeh, no

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoomi View Post
                      Okay, guys. Just one old photograph of that Moonbat is NOT enough! How about the official US Army Aircorps Newsreel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnbzMxEvJ5Q
                      :P:P:P
                      Wow, I guess that's what you get when you throw a little stealth fighter in to a mix of P-38 and F7F,
                      Gorgeous plane and fits right into the Flightline creed of modelling seldom modeled airplanes !!

PAGING ALPHA, PAGING ALPHA !!

Grossman56
                      Team Gross!

Comment

:P:P:P
                        Wow, I guess that's what you get when you throw a little stealth fighter in to a mix of P-38 and F7F,
                        Gorgeous plane and fits right into the Flightline creed of modelling seldom modeled airplanes !!

PAGING ALPHA, PAGING ALPHA !!

Grossman56
                        I'm with ya on this one Grossman! What a sweet looking bird!:Cool: Maybe we can have this one right after the OV10!:ov10

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                          I like all four on your list as well! Especially the Viking.

I still want a Beechcraft Starship one day, because Rutan is the man...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Beechcraft Starship.jpg Views:	1 Size:	35.9 KB ID:	134393Click image for larger version  Name:	Starship Props.jpg Views:	2 Size:	32.7 KB ID:	134394

XB-67... just because it's sexy when viewed from some angles and hideous when viewed from others
                          Click image for larger version  Name:	XP-67.jpg Views:	1 Size:	74.9 KB ID:	134398

Or any twin engine Japanese WW2 aircraft. Or a Swordfish. Or a Constellation. Or an Orion. Or a Convair Flying Car. Or a Bronco. Or a Dragon Rapide. Or a Tu-95 Bear. Or a Martin Mariner. Or a Pond Racer.
                          The last airworthy Starship was based near me at Donaldson Center, but, haven't seen it in a while. Beech bought all the others back. I have always like the XP-67. I wonder how stealthy it would have been.

Comment

• Yes, and yes

Comment

• How about a Hondajet HA420?
                              Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

• I would love a civil/private jet and prop line (Like the Diamond DA42 below) but it's a matter of licensing which can get very tricky and expensive to negotiate.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1200px-OH-DAC_Tour_de_Sky_Oulu_20140810_02.JPG
Views:	372
Size:	161.4 KB
ID:	135947
                                My YouTube RC videos:
                                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Years ago somebody made the A-420 Hondajet in 64mm EDF.. I can't remember who it was..
                                  Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat View Post
                                    Years ago somebody made the A-420 Hondajet in 64mm EDF.. I can't remember who it was..
                                    There was a partially assembled example for sale at NEFI last year. Seemed to be a lot of plane for two 64mm EDFs. I bet someone snatched it up as I was tempted! Attractive Jet!

Comment

• I would like to see someone make a nice 1200+ Ford Trimotor. Just don't see many in the RC world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loneflier View Post
                                        I would like to see someone make a nice 1200+ Ford Trimotor. Just don't see many in the RC world.
                                        Now your talking. I would like one of those too. What I'm really wanting is a EDF 737. Make it where is could be built in various different formats. Could you just imagine the various different livery's. My mate Rifelman wanted a V-tail Bonanza, lol. Sorry man, I hope if they decide to do something, do something special. A 737 that looks and fly's good would be a really big hit, IMO. I think a Tri-motor would too to be honest. Meh, no body listens to me, lol.

Woody

PS hey Alpha, I have solved the big box problem! "DUE TO THE SIZE AND NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT, FREE DELIVERY DOESN'T APPLY TO THIS ITEM".

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post

My mate Rifelman wanted a V-tail Bonanza, lol.
                                          Actually, I was the one that asked about the Bonanza and the Moonie.

Comment

Working...
                                          X