You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What models would you like to see made in the future ???

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prob the 6s 3600...or the 4000
    after Christmas tho... :-(

Comment

I and others that came through the Vietnam era would like to see a twin 80mm 0r single 90mm F-4 Phantom. The workhorse that saved so many.

Comment

Give me an A26!!

Comment

Hey guys, I see you're both new to the forum, so welcome!!
          Lately we've been very pleased with the flow of new Flightline airplanes so keep the suggestions coming as Motion R/C really does listen.

(OV 10!!)

Grossman56
          Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
            Hey guys, I see you're both new to the forum, so welcome!!
            Lately we've been very pleased with the flow of new Flightline airplanes so keep the suggestions coming as Motion R/C really does listen.

(OV 10!!)

Grossman56
            Gman......I know you can picture me here getting a BIG ****E EATIN GRIN on my mug from your chant !! ;)
            To which I respond and can ya here me now Alpha????

BRON.....CO............. BRON.....CO................ BRON.....CO
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Keep it coming for an OV-10, OV10. Ha! Maybe one day you'll convince me.

Ooh, A-26, that's another good one.
              Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

The A-26 is one that I would love to have. I would purchase in a flash.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                  Keep it coming for an OV-10, OV10. Ha! Maybe one day you'll convince me.

Ooh, A-26, that's another good one.
                  Maybe today is the day!!

Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

As in another topic, Grumman HU-16A Albatross!!!!!

Comment

I would like to see a Waco UPF-7

Comment

How about a B 29 comparable to the Freewing B 17- seems no one has even produced an RC B 29.

Comment

I would like to see a multi-engine B-47 Stratojet. This plane seems to be overlooked for the newer, more familiar B-52 Stratofortress.

From Boeing's website: "The Boeing B-47 was the country's first swept-wing multiengine bomber. It represented a milestone in aviation history and a revolution in aircraft design. Every large jet aircraft today is a descendant of the B-47."

Comment

I'd like to see more WW1 aircraft, like the Junkers CL1

Comment

I'm amazed there hasn't been a CT-114 Tutor in Snowbird colours yet! Yeah, I m a biased Canadian but geez, there's even an MB339 of Freece Tricolori out there. Not to mention the numerous Blue Angel, Breitling and Thunderbird models. There was a Tutor produced at one time from a Chinese manufacturer but no supplier carrying it. (Haoye)
                              The Tutor would likely have easy flight characteristics due to the straight wing. Would have good crash resistance due to high tail and blunt nose.
                              I would buy 9 of them if I could find it!! Eh!
                              I am,regardless, a dedicated Motion RC client.

Comment

B-29 would be nice. I would love to see more bombers in general.

I watched the Snowbirds perform at Oshkosh this year and I agree the aircraft would make a nice model in RC if made in the right size. I'm slightly concerned about the ducting and low clearance, though. The wheels would be tiny, and I'm always asked about a model's grass performance. Either a hand launcher like the Freewing 64mm Panther, or a bigger 90mm EDF so that the wheels were at least 1.75". ... but I'm unsure of the appeal at that size and price?

Comment

Guys, I NEED another P61 Black Widow. My ASM P61 disintegrated in the air. VQ has told me that they are not going to re release theirs again. Sure would like to see somebody come out with one.

Comment

Hi Black Drape, I'm sorry to hear about your ASM! I've flown one in years past, I'm curious where the failure was? The area where the elevator meets the boom, or the inner wing saddle, perhaps? I had to reinforce mine at those areas because they seemed on the weaker side.

Comment

New to the forum, but two planes that nobody seems to produce are the Supermarine S6B, or the Lockeed 10 Like Amelia Earharts. Would love to see either of those.

Comment

Welcome, Octagon! The Lockheed Model 10 would be excellent in foam electric, I'd agree. Dynam's BF-110 uses a similar tail arrangement, and it wouldn't take much to adapt that aircraft's inner workings into a Lockheed Model 10 shell.

Comment

An Amelia Earhart plane!

Interesting idea, A Roscoe Turner Lockheed Vega, a Huges H-1 all planes from the golden age of aviation. An STA would be nice as well and the famed Curtis Jenny.

Grossman56
                                          Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                                          X