Roban - World Class Scale Helicopters

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What models would you like to see made in the future ???

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would take a B-1B in a minute! Going to need a chase plane for it as well.. ;)

Comment

All the month of January I have been looking at a pair of Bones on the calendar at my desk at work. Gosh I wish somebody made a kit. All I have ever seen have been scratch built ones but it would be sweet. Probably just wishful thinking...

Comment

Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post

I would almost say bad to the BONE!! ;)
        B-B-B-BAYED!!!!!BAYED TO THE BONE !!

Grossman56
        Still waiting for that 1600 mm Bearcat
        HOOAH!!!
        Team Gross!

Comment

I am just so freakin jazzed from all this talk and the actual offerings on stuff larger than the 1200 sized airframes that seemed to be the trend as little as a year ago.
          Just another friendly reminder to Alpha of what I would like to see be made ;)

OV-10 BRONCO
          Warbird Charlie
          HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

You like twins OV10, what about that sweet plane "Mr. Howell" was flying, and then Buddy and Mickey took over in It's a Mad (x4) World? That was a beauty, and could be flown indoors as I recall. :p Perfect for this time of year...

Comment

Originally posted by Westsider View Post
              You like twins OV10, what about that sweet plane "Mr. Howell" was flying, and then Buddy and Mickey took over in It's a Mad (x4) World? That was a beauty, and could be flown indoors as I recall. :p Perfect for this time of year...
              Beech Model 18-D, that was one of my all time favorite movies.

TiredIron Aviation
              Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post
                OV-10 BRONCO
                Saw this bird over on RCG and it has your name written all over it ;): https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...ostcount=15321
                Maybe FL can give us one that looks that nice..

Comment

A 1500mm Fw-190 A or D would be a perfect 1/7th scale match for the new Spitfire! For Fw190 afficionado's though, the landing gear and it's ground stance are very important. This is usually what prevents manufacturers from either making them or making a successful model that Fw190 geeks want to buy as the gear is pretty much unique to only the FW190. A wicked scale Fw190 in 1500mm would be a long time seller in my opinion as the "go to" Fw190 model.

Comment

Now, when on the market is coming a new FlightlineRC1600 Spitfire Mk. IX , currently have no desire for any other model.
                    Note:the last 14 years waiting for some manufacturer make foamy Spitfire by mentioned dimensions ..... and finally arrives by Flightline .... so thanks so much :cool:

Comment

Should be up in April from what I've heard.

Grossman56
                      Team Gross!

Comment

Originally posted by Beeg View Post
                        A 1500mm Fw-190 A or D would be a perfect 1/7th scale match for the new Spitfire! For Fw190 afficionado's though, the landing gear and it's ground stance are very important. This is usually what prevents manufacturers from either making them or making a successful model that Fw190 geeks want to buy as the gear is pretty much unique to only the FW190. I wicked scale Fw190 in 1500mm would be a long time seller in my opinion as the go to model.
                        I'm not even into prop planes, but I strongly agree and would probably bite myself. The FW-190 is my favorite warbird! :)

Comment

One or two of these choices up to 1600mm: Spartan Executive; Beechcraft Baron 58; Avro Lancaster; Grumman J2F Duck; Avro CF100 Canuck; F4 Phantom II; Douglas A1 Skyraider; IAR-80; Beriev BE-200chs and a properly executed big deHavilland Beaver or Otter with plastic scale windows, proper scale float struts and correct scale body lines and good graphics....

I always dig the best of the warbirds; The Corsair, Mustang, Spitfire and Focke Wulf FW190....

Comment

I'd like to see someone come out with a line of 2000mm foam warbirds like the CZ Trojan. I'm hooked on the big birds now but outfitting a balsa ARF in that size can get really spendy. Plus foam BNF or PNP models are so much more convenient.

Comment

Thanks for the input, everyone, keep your ideas coming. Except for you, OV10. :p

Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

The F-4 Phantom 80 or 90 mm would be great. I have two friends that flew the Phantom in Vietnam. I would get them each one. So lets make some ol vets happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha.MotionRC View Post
                                  Thanks for the input, everyone, keep your ideas coming. Except for you, OV10. :p
                                  HARRRR!!!!
                                  I don't think Charlie is going to let you off THAT easy!!
                                  Team Gross!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Charlie.gif
Views:	433
Size:	78.4 KB
ID:	60244

Will Alpha ever get me a foam OV-10 Bronco..........SIGH
                                    Warbird Charlie
                                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

Originally posted by BIG JETS JOE View Post
                                      The F-4 Phantom 80 or 90 mm would be great. I have two friends that flew the Phantom in Vietnam. I would get them each one. So lets make some ol vets happy.
                                      That's very thoughtful of you, Big Jets Joe!
                                      Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

In addition to the 1700mm-2000mm Grumman G-164B AgCat and 1400mm-1700mm Fokker D-VI; I have figured out the plane to do after those.
                                        It would be a Mooney Acclaim in 1400mm span.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_7657.jpg
Views:	582
Size:	151.0 KB
ID:	60423 Freewing twin 70mm or one 80mm F-4 Phantom. I'm Phantom-less at the moment since the demise of my last FMS 70mm F-4 and I'm jonesing for another F-4.

Comment

Working...
                                          X