You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What models would you like to see made in the future ???

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm new to RC airplanes and this forum, but here are my votes if I get to do that. Presumably we are talking larger scale foamy electrics in PNP or more complete form. Yes, I will buy at least one of each category below as soon as they are available! I should no longer be a threat to myself and other pilots by then. ;)

Predator (I will call mine the Fredator! :D)

Cessna Skymaster / O-2 ( I love puller/pusher twins!)
    Dornier Pfeil (Two functioning props, please!)

B-29 (two free-wheeling props okay if it doesn't affect scale much)
    B-36 (two or four free-wheeling props okay if it doesn't affect scale much)
    C-130 (two free-wheeling props okay if it doesn't affect scale much, USAF colors)

F-4 (USAF colors)

B-52
    757 (Configured and painted as TRUMP ONE! :p)

Albatros D (In Jasta 11 colors of course!)
    DR1 (In Red Baron colors of course!)

Comment

It's a long list of planes I'd like to see made but here's a few of my most wanted. All I'd like to see using a 4s - 6s power system.

-Grumman G-164 B AgCat. Either or both the radial version or turbo-prop version. Add the extended wing with the Hershey tips.
      -Fokker D-VI
      -Fokker D-VII
      -Sopwith Camel
      -Airtractor AT-502
      -Callair A-9
      -Polikarpov I-16 Rata
      -Dehaviland DH-89 Dragon Rapide

Can't have too many crop dusters or bipes!

Comment

I'd like to see an afordable 6-10 lbs A-10.

Comment

I'm thinking a F4F Wildcat with full articulating landing gear to finish out the propeller "Cats". With the cool landing gear they could back right into an F3F for an awesome bi-plane which have been lacking.
          Then an F-11 or even a Super Tiger to complete the Grumman line.

Comment

Originally posted by Beeg View Post
            I'm thinking a F4F Wildcat with full articulating landing gear to finish out the propeller "Cats". With the cool landing gear they could back right into an F3F for an awesome bi-plane which have been lacking.
            LOL......was timing you on how long you were gonna take to cut-n-paste from RCG over to here and as such I repeat what I said over there........
            That is some of the best rationale I've seen posted in some time !! ;)
            Warbird Charlie
            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

That would be great to see! Would also love to see a Fliteline 1600mm PBY with scale gear and retracting tip floats. I primarily fly off a geotex runway, so the Dynam isn't really an option for me with no gear. A Grumman Goose would also be acceptable.

Still hoping that we get a Freewing F-106. With 90 degree gear retraction, simple ducting, and maybe some working rear speed brakes, it really makes a lot of sense to be built, and has never been modeled in foam.

Comment

Originally posted by OV10 View Post

LOL......was timing you on how long you were gonna take to cut-n-paste from RCG over to here and as such I repeat what I said over there........
                That is some of the best rationale I've seen posted in some time !! ;)
                LOL! Yep! Had to find the right forum over here.
                Seems we always have plenty of WWII era, but rightly so as they are so popular. I'm a big fan of pre-war and Korean war stuff too. The pre-war planes all had such colorful paint jobs. I've been thinking of back dating the big FMS P-40B into a P-36. The P-36 is so well proportioned and has such classic lines. For it's day it was a top of the line fighter.

Comment

Hey Beeg,
                  I think that's a great idea! Besides we haven't had a new biplane in some time, and I don't think we've ever had a fighter from that era, I may be wrong on that but it doesn't take away the fact that this plane would fit into the 'seldom modeled' category that Flightline is looking for.

Grossman56
                  Team Gross!

Comment

..and, if MRC wants to do a float plane the F4F could be a .....F4F-3S "Wildcatfish"!

Comment

WOW, how unique is that!
                      I've never seen a picture of a F3F on floats before

Grossman56
                      Team Gross!

Comment

A 1200M YELLOW T-34 W/RETRACTS AND FLAPS FOR 4-CELLS!

Comment

Welcome to the forum Cumicboy, a yellow T-34 would be unique, not to mention easy to spot in the air.

Grossman56
                          Team Gross!

Comment

I would like to see flight line put out a 1450 1200 or even a 1700 series P-51D supposedly this Spitfire is coming out soon in 1600 that would be nice but the P-51D in the blue and silver scheme would be an absolute definite Buy for so many

Comment

I've been DYING for an 8s capable 90mm Rafale... So sharp!

Comment

My YouTube RC videos:
                                https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Hmmmmm, the SR71 Blackbird. What a fascinating aircraft, yes I would like a model of one of those. The Concord would make a nice model to. I've seen a large turbine powered one but not an electric. I'd really like an F4 Phantom of about 90mm size. It's big and aggressive looking without moving. I'm sure many people would like to see a Phantom too.

Martin.

Comment

I would really like to see a version of the P61 night fighter. Seems to me we are only seeing upgrades or newer versions of planes already existing

Comment

That B1-B IS sick man... ; )

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha10 View Post
                                        That B1-B IS sick man... ; )
                                        I would almost say bad to the BONE!! ;)

My YouTube RC videos:
                                        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Originally posted by Sjanczar View Post
                                          I would really like to see a version of the P61 night fighter. Seems to me we are only seeing upgrades or newer versions of planes already existing
                                          No doubt... After my nightmare and hardware failures with the swing wing mechanism in the F-14... That's probably the only plane I'd just HAVE to buy and try again.

Comment

Working...
                                          X