You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What models would you like to see made in the future ???

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short list of Prop planes:

NAA OV-10A Bronco
    FMA IA 58 Pucará
    Lockheed Electra
    Heinkel HE 219
    Dornier DO 17
    Junkers JU 88

Comment

• Originally posted by Beeg View Post

Wow, you actually got to see a TSR2 in the air! . ;)
      Yes I did and it was a sight I have never forgotten. I come from Preston in the NW of England. RAF Wharton , where (what is now Bae) all the prototypes flew out of was just down the road. My school was right under the flight path. So I got to see all of them Hawker P1127 (Harrier), Jag, MRCA (Tornado) etc. during its last week in exsistence the TSR2 flew over our town every day.

Comment

• Here is my wish list
        XB-70 Valkyrie
        B-58 Hustler
        A-5 vigilante
        North American XF-108 Rapier
        B-1 "Bone"
        F-106 Delta Dart
        F-111 Raven
        F-4D Skyray!!!!
        YB-49 - Father of the B-2 bomber!
        HO-229 Horton- first Stealthy fighter (this one for sure- a flying wing!!)
        HE-111 one of the best looking WWII bombers
        DO-335 "Arrow or Anteater"
        HE-162 Salamander

that's my list.
        Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

• That's quite the list Pete. Varied and many unusual planes.. not the normal list. :Cool: I would love to see another swing wing like the F-111 or B-1.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
            That's quite the list Pete. Varied and many unusual planes.. not the normal list. :Cool: I would love to see another swing wing like the F-111 or B-1.
            I guess I will change my name from Mark to Pete :-)

Comment

• Whoopsie! My bad, got confused...sorry 'bout that Mark.

Comment

• Definitely, Horton 229 EDF! Doc

Comment

• Some Flightline 1600mm warbirds to accompany the Spitfire and P 38 please: Hurricane, P 51 D, P 47, BF 109, FW 190.

Comment

• Avro Vulcan... I forgot to list this one earlier and honestly I would rather see this one in a 12 blade 70-90 mm range class... A British bomber!!!

Comment

• We NEED this bad boy in a big 80-90mm class... Like badly!

Comment

• As was mentioned in the post that opened this thread, I would love to see the Russian SU 25 Frogfoot in an 80mm or 70mm. We have the A-10, now how about it’s Russian counterpart? I think this would be an awesome flying plane. For EDFs, a Panavia Tornado would be another one I would like to see.

For prop planes, I would like to see Flight Line versions of the H Hurricane, an FL level DH Mosquito or, as is oft mentioned, the OV 10 Bronco.

Comment

• I've submitted twice to Horizon's product suggestion feature on their website that they come up with a fleet of war birds the same size as the Carbon Z T28. I'll buy every last one of em. Can you imagine a Corsair,P47 razorback, mustang and maybe a bearcat that big?

Comment

• Originally posted by CZ Flyer View Post
                            I've submitted twice to Horizon's product suggestion feature on their website that they come up with a fleet of war birds the same size as the Carbon Z T28. I'll buy every last one of em. Can you imagine a Corsair,P47 razorback, mustang and maybe a bearcat that big?
                            OH YEAH.............and just make the w/s 2'' bigger so that the old IMAA guard won't give us :Poo: LOL
                            Warbird Charlie
                            HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• I would love to see some 2m warbirds. Yes yes yes!!!

Comment

• GAME ON!!
                                I keep eyeballing the 1700 mm Corsair after seeing Steve's at Nefi, just the cost factor..........
                                Let's bring out a big Corsair just about the time Aros is ready to fly his and put him to shameLOL
                                Grossman56
                                Team Gross!

Comment

• I would be first in line for a B-36! 6 turnin' and 4 burnin"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad Baron View Post
                                    I would be first in line for a B-36! 6 turnin' and 4 burnin"
                                    That would be hugh...man I mean...HUGH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mad Baron View Post
                                      I would be first in line for a B-36! 6 turnin' and 4 burnin"
                                      I think the technical issues involved in six pusher motors and 4 pod-mounted DFs in one plane are beyond reasonable mass-production capabilities. At least within any reasonable price point...

I would like to enter the third vote for an He-111. You just don't see those very often modeled... oh, and the bigger, the better (2m minimum).

Comment

• Was anyone else bothered by the He-111 asymmetrical nose? Give me a JU-88 or DO-217!

Comment

• Originally posted by RickVB View Post

I would like to enter the third vote for an He-111. You just don't see those very often modeled... oh, and the bigger, the better (2m minimum).
                                          Absolutely would go for one of those (HE-111) ....and 1 special EDF - Avro Vulcan... one of the finest British bombers ever made..

Comment

Working...
                                          X