Click image for larger version

Name:	20171108_214043387_iOS.jpg
Views:	484
Size:	295.8 KB
ID:	103248
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• I have a friend who has a Tundra w similar color scheme and is very difficult for him to fly it. The plane becomes a patch once in the sky, not sure if you encounter the same issues. He ended putting stripes at the tip of the wings.

Comment

• Flew the A-10, P-51 and depron eurofighter for today's Remembrance Day to honour all those that have fought and fallen.

Comment

• Did the maiden on the Crusader (5 flights total), and more sorties on the A-10, A-4, and F-5.

Pat

Comment

• Awesome shots Pat!
              TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Great pics!

Comment

• We had a great low-wind, mild temp day today, and a bunch of us showed up at the field. I flew my FMS 1.7m P-51 (3 times), FlightLIne P-38 (twice), Avios Bush Mule (3, maybe 4, times), UMX Aero Commander and UMX A-10. Some guys will never bring their micros to the RC field, but I really enjoy flying large and small planes.

Here's my P-38 sortie

and here's my 1.7m Mustang. Nothing special. Just very enjoyable flights.
                  ---
                  Warbirder

Comment

• Two more flights on the F-8 today, and 3 on the A-10. My buddy brought out his newly repainted A-10 and of course I had to snap some pics.
                    Pat

Comment

• Escaped today for some belly whompin'. Finally a chance to maiden the Crusader on a gray sky morning. Bone stock, no gyro and fun - I'm keeping it that way. Yet to break a prop on the now color enhanced EFXtra. That plane makes my palms sweaty, STILL What a fun product. Last and never least, my blue tipped Stinger 64. Less is more sometimes.

Comment

• I'd just like to know how he got that T-33 in the trailer!!LOL

Grossman56
                        Team Gross!

Comment

• The National Guard delivered it for us ;)
                          TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Gotta love it!
                            Some cans of Wenol will do wonders. I polished one and you could shave off it!

Grossman56
                            Team Gross!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grossman56 View Post
                              Gotta love it!
                              Some cans of Wenol will do wonders. I polished one and you could shave off it!

Grossman56
                              Ours is painted :(
                              TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Day 483: Flew one of the B-17s and the E-flite 1200mm Corsair.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20171116_223331251_iOS.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	235.9 KB
ID:	104261
                                TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Here's what I flew all weekend at my club's 29th Annual Jet Rally. xplaneguy and his daughter Evelyn were there Thursday and Friday as well. Good to see them again. The only one that didn't fly was the 90mm T-45 as I was still doing a little work on it, but brought it out anyway.
                                  Pat

Comment

• You lucky buggars down there in the south west, 28F and snowy with winds 20-25 here in upstate NY........arrrrrrgggggg:P
                                    Warbird Charlie
                                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                                      Here's what I flew all weekend at my club's 29th Annual Jet Rally. xplaneguy and his daughter Evelyn were there Thursday and Friday as well. Good to see them again. The only one that didn't fly was the 90mm T-45 as I was still doing a little work on it, but brought it out anyway.
                                      Beautiful lineup Pat, sounds like a great event!

I brought the fleet out to the field today for some flying. Was a fantastic day, 0 wind and lots of great flying with friends. Was also my first time messing with fast forward flight on the Apache.

Comment

• Originally posted by F106DeltaDart View Post
                                        Beautiful lineup Pat, sounds like a great event!

I brought the fleet out to the field today for some flying. Was a fantastic day, 0 wind and lots of great flying with friends. Was also my first time messing with fast forward flight on the Apache.
                                        How do you like the Tomcat?

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

How do you like the Tomcat?
                                          It's a good solid flyer. Steady and easy with wings out, and a bullet with the wings swept. The only downside is the flight time. I get about 2.5-3 minutes maximum right now, landing at 15%.

Comment

Working...
                                          X