Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of my club mates got a couple nice shots of my Freewing 80mm A-10 at the Warbirds Over Chenango Bridge event yesterday. Such a great flying bird!:Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Twowingtj View Post
      One of my club mates got a nice shot of my Freewing 80mm A-10 at the Warbirds Over Chenango Bridge event yesterday. Such a great flying bird!:Cool:
      Good pic!! Looks so aggressive and mean!! Love it!! Great job....

Comment

• Today i flew my rochobby waco and eflite clip wing cub. Put 3 flights on each.
        flew the cub and the parkzone stinson again that night
        Attached Files

Comment

• Another flight with the Spark this morning, while the breeze was still gentle, to get some footage of the north face of the building. Took her up to about 300', and flew a slow 180 degree arc around the west side to the south, before bringing her back to land.

Comment

• Well I got some flights in with the tigercat p38 and tigercat, I got the A10 up for a lap on one motor after takeoff when the left esc went up in a cloud of magic smoke. However thankfully landed uneventfully. So tomorrow it will be call time to tower, or horizon. Who ever supports this of the two as I did order it through tower but the box came from horizon.:Silly:

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
              Well I got some flights in with the tigercat p38 and tigercat, I got the A10 up for a lap on one motor after takeoff when the left esc went up in a cloud of magic smoke. However thankfully landed uneventfully. So tomorrow it will be call time to tower, or horizon. Who ever supports this of the two as I did order it through tower but the box came from horizon.:Silly:
              Glad you got it back down successfully! Hopefully the warranty process is fairly painless. If they drag it out, let me know. I have a spare FMS 70A ESC from my 1500mm P-47, and I believe it’s the same as the ones in the A-10. Just say the word and it’s yours.

I was was was out of town this weekend, visiting my brother in Huntsville, AL and brought my Hobbyking Cub along for some fun. It’s set up with the Connex Prosight HD FPV camera and headtracking, and this weekend was my first real chance to try out a full flight with it. Got it 6 flights over the weekend, switching between my brother and I. He doesn’t fly RC, but he picked up quickly, especially in FPV. He is both a full scale pilot and avid gamer, and was flying excellent by the end of the weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                Well I got some flights in with the tigercat p38 and tigercat, I got the A10 up for a lap on one motor after takeoff when the left esc went up in a cloud of magic smoke. However thankfully landed uneventfully. So tomorrow it will be call time to tower, or horizon. Who ever supports this of the two as I did order it through tower but the box came from horizon.:Silly:
                Well, the A-10 was designed to suffer a lot of damage and still be flyable... :D

All kidding aside, glad you got it down safely.

Comment

• Copy that, will do!

Comment

• Well here she is on our rough field

Comment

• Was OV-10 in Phoenix today?

Comment

• There are 2 nice fly-by’s at the end

Comment

• Very nice!

Comment

• Had to start over since the move over the last few weeks. So I broke out the balsa today! :)

Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

• Originally posted by BluesDragon View Post
                              Had to start over since the move over the last few weeks. So I broke out the balsa today! :)
                              Wing’s on backwards...

Comment

• LOLLOLLOL
                                Originally posted by F22trainer View Post
                                Wing’s on backwards...
                                LOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Explains so very much! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL I'm dying here...LOL LOL LOLLOL................................ LOL
                                I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by BluesDragon View Post
                                  Had to start over since the move over the last few weeks. So I broke out the balsa today! :)
                                  Just came home for lunch and seen this post, still laughing as I head back to work, funny stuff for sure.......LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Comment

• Originally posted by DCORSAIR View Post

Just came home for lunch and seen this post, still laughing as I head back to work, funny stuff for sure.......LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
                                    Bluesdragon, no offense intended, I know I've done something worse a 1000 times before and frankly, that's why it is hysterical. Best always my friend, LB
                                    Last edited by Elbee; Jul 2, 2018, 02:01 PM. Reason: Corrected my grammer and the recipient
                                    I solemnly swear to "over-celebrate" the smallest of victories.
                                    ~Lucky B*st*rd~

You'll never be good at something unless you're willing to suck at it first.
                                    ~Anonymous~

AMA#116446

Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post
                                      Wing’s on backwards...
                                      :Confused:..That may explain why it was so tail heavy on take off... LOL
                                      Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post
                                        Wing’s on backwards...
                                        Originally posted by BluesDragon View Post

:Confused:..That may explain why it was so tail heavy on take off... LOL
                                        Made my dayLOL

TiredIron Aviation
                                        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• LOL!!! Awesomeness...

Comment

Working...
                                          X