Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats George! Oh, and by the way, I became a grandpa on June 25, and they named him George!

Comment

• Originally posted by Boots Whirlygig View Post
      Congrats George! Oh, and by the way, I became a grandpa on June 25, and they named him George!
      Awesome, congratulations...there's nothing better than grand-babies!
      TiredIron Aviation
      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by Boots Whirlygig View Post
        Congrats George! Oh, and by the way, I became a grandpa on June 25, and they named him George!
        Congrats Bob :Cool: Remember our conversation @ NEFI........hope you're following through ;)
        Warbird Charlie
        HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Nathan, day 17.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180721_105312.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	369.1 KB
ID:	143486

Comment

• Congratulations George on your amazing accomplishment and everything you do for the hobby and those lives you touch. Good on you my friend, I hope to meet you one day!

My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Congrats George on the 2 year bench mark! You are truly an inspiration to us all in the greatest hobby known to man!

Comment

• Congrats on your two year mark, TI!! I hope to be like you when I grow up! Ahhh... who am I kiddin'? I'll never grow up!! Good on ya, brotha...
                Dynam; E-Flite; Freewing

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                  Congratulations George on your amazing accomplishment and everything you do for the hobby and those lives you touch. Good on you my friend, I hope to meet you one day!

I get a whole lot more than I give, flying RC and seeing others learn and enjoy it is so rewarding...I hope we can fly together some day!
                  TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post
                    Nathan, day 17.

Name:	IMG_20180721_105312.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	369.1 KB
ID:	143486
                    Nathan needs a Hobby Squawk account...
                    TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Very cool Nathan!!!! You are doing a great job!!!! :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post
                        I hope we can fly together some day!
                        That makes two of us my friend!
                        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Here are a some pics from a few years back... Once you invest the time and effort and love in the kids, it never leaves or disappears like material items... My son is almost 22 now (the blonde one) and a BMW mechanic getting his certification and on the BMW race team. And my buddies son is almost 23 and he is a Police Officer and shot TOP GUN in his academy class... Kind of proud of the boys!!! Time is flying BTW.... :Heart:

Comment

• That's great Hardway! Proud Poppa indeed!
                            My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post
                              Once you invest the time and effort and love in the kids, it never leaves or disappears like material items...

Quote of the month!

TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Day 731: Got a few flights on one of my favorites :Cool:

Name:	Day_731.jpg
Views:	324
Size:	244.3 KB
ID:	143569
                                TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• A. Great job George!
                                  B. I cant make it a week of consecutive flying let alone 2 years, so great job!
                                  C. I got this really old Gasser at a garage sale and the engine is sized, got any tips?(Its an ultra beat up Carl Goldberg eagle it would take a miracle to get it flying again)
                                  D. I got my cub and the tidewater out, albeit my little brother broke off its rudder.(The tidewater)

Comment

• Originally posted by Grady.c View Post
                                    A. Great job George!
                                    B. I cant make it a week of consecutive flying let alone 2 years, so great job!
                                    C. I got this really old Gasser at a garage sale and the engine is sized, got any tips?(Its an ultra beat up Carl Goldberg eagle it would take a miracle to get it flying again)
                                    D. I got my cub and the tidewater out, albeit my little brother broke off its rudder.(The tidewater)
                                    Get a small Cub that you can fly in the yard and you can do it.
                                    TiredIron Aviation

Comment

• Good point, but it is usually windy in the area where I live so micros really have no chance. And dont mention the trees.

Comment

• Flew my Tech one No gravity around in front of my house .. Taking off and landing about 25 times on the street . # lovemyneighbors

Comment

• I sure would like to fly more but with my job it isn't possible with my ridicules work schedule and the flying field is 35 miles away. :Straight-Face: I might get to fly once a month when I get time off but the weather is a factor.

Comment

Working...
                                          X