Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hippie 64 View Post

Ouch !!!! Which plane were you flying
    My Pandora! I did something I should of and hardly ever do. It was windy as it could be with black clouds above and came head on did a real hard left bank at a real low altitude and got a hard gust of wind and it threw it hard and nosed down and did a spiral roll on the ground. If I was higher it would of been no big deal. Just one of them things. I think I can fix it if not no big deal just order some more wings and back in the air. I may do that any how because I'm not to comfortable with the wings patched up. I know the carbon rod snapped. I haven't really checked it out. It had started raining as soon as it happened so I packed up and left.
    Still Learning:D

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
      Heres the video
      Is that 70 KM or MPH? That's the only thing I hate about the GPS meter I have. Its the one MRC has SkyRc. I wish it could switch to MPH and Feet for altitude.

Comment

• I had mine switched, long ago I downloaded software for it to change it to mph. It is indeed the skyrc gsm-010. I think the battery is going south, next time I will wire it in with the receiver.

Comment

• The new version is 1.3 and can be downloaded at skyrc, you will also need a .rare unpacker that can be obtained free.

Comment

• So I need to go back to the skyrc website and update? I did that about a month or two ago when I got it.

Comment

• Did you go to the configuration menu? If you go in there it should give the option to pick imperial or metric. It "should" work, I haven't had any issues with mine. Weird that you are having trouble. Hope you can get it figured out. :Confused::(

Comment

• This is what I keep getting

Comment

• Hmmm did the driver install for the gps?

Comment

• I think so, it works, but only in metric.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Pauly;n145188]

My Pandora!

Yuck that sucks

I still enjoy flying mine
                      Bryan

But Crashing is Landing

Comment

• I flew some other stuff but this one got the most attention :Silly:

Click image for larger version

Name:	HigCrash.jpg
Views:	489
Size:	223.0 KB
ID:	145326
                        TiredIron Aviation
                        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Dang man. I'm at a loss... maybe a defective unit? I never seen any firmware updates for this thing either

Comment

• Got in some formation flights as well as touch and go's with the Rhino today. Mine is the camo bird with no decals. My buddy is flying the Mississippi Air National Guard gray colored bird. Callie already sent me my Robin Olds decals. So I expect to have mine looking pretty in a few days.

Formation Flight

FCLP (Field Carrier Landing Practice) ..Our LSO was filming

Onboard video from the Air National Guard bird
                            Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

Dang man. I'm at a loss... maybe a defective unit? I never seen any firmware updates for this thing either
                              Yeah, there is a thread on RC groups about it. Some have sent it back. It's been a couple of months since I ordered it from MRC! Just sucks that I have to do the math to read it. Math is "Google"! LOL

Comment

• Hahaha yes!:Cool:

Comment

• My Avanti got a good workout today ,9 trips up in the air . Happy with 8 smooth landings , 1 with some bounce to it .

Comment

• Lost my A10. :( hit a road sign at the end of the runway cut the wing in half. Shattered the spars and wing supports. The sign sits perpendicular to the runway and right on the end. If you forget it's there and you just see it, when the plane is doing 100mph its already too late.

Comment

• Well, I am sure you will have it back in the air in no time....sorry to see a crash
                                      Meridian Aeromodelers, Meridian MS

Comment

Lost my A10. :( hit a road sign at the end of the runway cut the wing in half. Shattered the spars and wing supports. The sign sits perpendicular to the runway and right on the end. If you forget it's there and you just see it, when the plane is doing 100mph its already too late.
                                        Ouch!

Comment

• I'll see if I can pick up a new fuse wings and motor pods. The tail is ok though

Comment

Working...
                                          X