Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaha indeed!

Comment

• Had 3 great flights with my Dynam 64mm A-10 Warthog, still getting used to this plane. Landing gear take off and belly land in the grass. Smooth... . ......

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
        I brought out my f18 and P38. And today after surgery my A10 has risen from the ashes.
        Looks perfect to me, good job:Cool:
        TiredIron Aviation
        Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Originally posted by TiredIronGRB View Post

Looks perfect to me, good job:Cool:
          I thought the same TI...

Comment

• Still has some rough edges, but it's good and straight, looking forward to seeing her fly again

Comment

• My club had a "Cub Fly" event today that started at 9am, but I was determined to get some flights on my jets. Managed 8 flights on my 70mm arctic camo F-16 and 3 flights on the FW A-10 between 630am and 9.

I may have only gotten 5 hours of sleep but it was worth it:Cool:.

Comment

• Tomorrow I get to take the hog up for her maiden after repairs. I'm very stoked, also in the car for tomorrow is the tigercat, P38, P39, FA18F, and the CZ T28. Tomorrow is a good day to fly

Comment

• Maybe I need to have my wife make me a t-shirt that says, "Today is a good day to fly," maybe with the silhouette of Crazy Horse?

Comment

• Yes! Gotta market that one!

Comment

Tomorrow I get to take the hog up for her maiden after repairs. I'm very stoked, also in the car for tomorrow is the tigercat, P38, P39, FA18F, and the CZ T28. Tomorrow is a good day to fly
                      MK 84 that sign on the first hot pass..... LOL Good luck Bro!

Comment

• Our club had a night fly last night.

My FMS Firefly, a few delta wing night flyers made by a guy in South Texas. .60 glow trainer lit up like a flying searchlight and a Hobby King e-power sailplane all lit up.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20180810_214739_001.jpg Views:	1 Size:	35.6 KB ID:	146352
                        FF gliders and rubber power since 1966, CL 1970-1990, RC since 1975.

current planes from 1/2 oz to 22 lbs

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post

Oh yeah that sign is going down! Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Hardway View Post

Personally, I'd go with a GBU-12 or AGM-65. Ask the military historians about the effectiveness of MK-84's on the Ho Chi Minh trail bridge during the Viet Nam War, and what a difference a GBU made on the mission. ;)

The GBU-12 is the less expensive option, but I'm kinda partial to the AGM-65, myself.

Comment

Yes! Gotta market that one!
                              She could make it fairly easily with her Cricut and Heat-Transfer Vinyl. She made me a shirt for work that reads, "If I had 9/80, I would be home now." I wear it on the Fridays that we WOULD have off, if the Union actually listened to the employees and didn't stonewall on letting us have 9/80.

Comment

• That's awesome, I really need a shirt like that. With an A10 on it! Cause with the A10 everyday is a good day to fly!

Comment

• Got to fly all of these today and the kids did great. The daily flying challenge is really improving their skills. Nathan hit day 39 and Enoch day 21.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180811_094505.jpg Views:	1 Size:	427.0 KB ID:	146372

Pilot Nathan.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20180811_104704.jpg Views:	1 Size:	393.8 KB ID:	146373

Call sign Stalker...

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180811_104718.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	384.3 KB
ID:	146379

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoomi View Post
                                    Maybe I need to have my wife make me a t-shirt that says, "Today is a good day to fly," maybe with the silhouette of Crazy Horse?
                                    Everyday is a good day to fly :Cool:
                                    TiredIron Aviation
                                    Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Put up my Freewing 80mm Avanti , FMS Votec 322 , Flyzone extra 300 many times at my clubs fun fly today ... all back home safely !!

Comment

• Yes indeed!!

Comment

• I flew these three this morning, just got the T-45 back together and it flew great.

Comment

Working...
                                          X