X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F22trainer View Post
    Bit of a different day of flying. The 737 showed up yesterday- not mine but had to post the pics. Nice flyer but owner says gear are problematic.
    I got the Adagio airworthy and launched once again. First flight a little hairy as it needed a lot more up elevator adjustment. Gave the clevis 5 turns and relaunched and she climbed perfect but needed a bunch of right aileron. Landed and made an adjustment which evened them out. Next flight was a total fun flight. Found a thermal and floated around, tried out flight with the flaps as I had no mix there, but did not need it. All three landings actually were smooth and the last withi flaps kept the ailerons effective until it was almost at a dead stop. I can say that despite all the negative reviews, it is a fun plane to fly, once you get it dialed in.
    New motor and ESC in the Cub and she once again helped me practice some mild aerobatics getting the hang of inverted flight and some sloppy knife edge passes. Same flights with the biplane. Spending more time 3 mistakes high!
    Sounds great to me, I enjoy watching those fly.

and thanks RR it's been alright sofar

Comment

• Maiden this morning on my Spitfire. All went well. Very happy with the 12s power setup .
      Lon

EFlite F-16 80mm, EFite DRACO, EFlite Night Radian, E-Flite P51 1.5m
      Freewing A-10 80mm, F-86 80mm, F-15 90mm, Avanti. FMS DHC-2 Beaver, Fliteline P-38L ,HSD HME-262, HSD F86.

Comment

• Sweet! Looks like a well built plane no doubt!:Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
          Today I turn 40, tomorrow I will fly my jets, t28, and p38. Just gotta make it through today! Lol
          Happy Birthday Bro!!!!!! :Cool::Drinks::Drinks::Cake::Cake::Balloon::Balloo n::Party: I remember turning 40. In just a blink or two, I am looking at 53!! LOL So enjoy it!!!! May you have lots of love and peace and blessings for your BD and all the years to come! Enjoy flying... I will be building!!! and building and building and then painting and painting.... HA!!!

Comment

• Thanks brother! Haha! And Yes I will! I'm sure you will make your deadline. Man I would love to make it for the first flight when shes ready

Comment

• Happy Birthday Rifleman and many more!:Cake:;) Enjoy!!

Comment

• September the 20th, maybe the 19th in Monaville, TX. Hop on I-10 E and in about an hour you will be at the Sealy exit. The 25 minutes to the flying field. If you need a place to stay, we got that covered!!! We can even dove hunt out of the swimming pool!!! (no BS, we do it every year) Have the pit fired up and drinking Bloody Marys. Drop the doves, field dress them, wash them in ice water, wrap them in bacon and stuff a jalapeno and on the fire... Fresh as you can get and never even get in the truck!!!! That is good stuff right there!!! :Cool::Cool::Cool:

Comment

• Heck yeah I'm in! Just remind me to put the plug back into my 12 gauge. :)

Comment

• Happy B Day Rifleman!!

Grossman56
                    Team Gross!

Comment

• Happy Birthday Donnie!

Steve (RCJetDude) and I did a tandem flight with the Mirages to finish off the day:)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mirages.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	171.0 KB
ID:	147552
                      TiredIron Aviation
                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Happy birthday, Rifleman!

So long as we're on the right side of the daisies (pulling them instead of pushing them), it's all good. I'm about 3 months from 59.

Comment

• Amen to that my friend!

Comment

• Originally posted by rifleman_btx View Post
                            Amen to that my friend!
                            And I turned 61 last week, proof that you my friend, are just getting warmed up for better things!
                            Attached Files

Comment

• That was good times that day

Comment

• If you can find one - get it!

Plan on removing and reglueing the under wing CF rods.
                                Keep the canopy/hatch out of the sun.
                                Give it the Polycryllic clear coat, in fact 3 or 4 coats minimum.
                                I added 1/8” Balsa interior wall reinforcement inside the hatch to firm up the main spar and give it a “box” structure around the main tube.

Comment

• These two got their turn this morning, both perform very well.

Comment

• Happy Belated Brother!

Name:	sun1.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	147630
                                    My YouTube RC videos:
                                    https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Day 758: Flew the awesome E-flite 1200mm P-47:Cool:

Name:	20180819_195430465_iOS.jpg
Views:	316
Size:	191.0 KB
ID:	147646
                                      TiredIron Aviation
                                      Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Do a trick...…………… :Cool:

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                          Happy Belated Brother!

Name:	sun1.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	147630
                                          Thanks brother! It was great, and the flying was great as well! I flew the jets and P38 as well as my fpv wing. My p38 was almost lost due to the single connection plug in the wing had some sort of short in it causing the left aileron to stick in full up. I got her down safely, but was sure a butt clenching moment.

Comment

Working...
                                          X