• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20171222_122647.jpg
Views:	336
Size:	349.3 KB
ID:	149759 Finally assembled and doing taxi tests. Final CG check and a good day needed to maiden....

Comment

• Does it have to be a Motion RC product?

Comment

• Originally posted by wolpertinger View Post
        Click image for larger version

ID:	149759 Finally assembled and doing taxi tests. Final CG check and a good day needed to maiden....
        Very nice mate!

Woody

Comment

• Originally posted by Valkpilot View Post
          Does it have to be a Motion RC product?
          No, Hobby Squawk is a forum for all people, all products, all discussions. Please post pictures of any product you wish.

Comment

Is that th RC Lander kit? And what EDF system did you put in it? I've got the WRB sitting in my build que.

Comment

Is that th RC Lander kit? And what EDF system did you put in it? I've got the WRB sitting in my build que.
              I'd like to know that too. Beautiful model.

Woody

Comment

Hey Volkpilot,

Model is a Top RC F9F Cougar. Running a 12 cell system. 120mm JP Hobbies 12 blade fan with a Castle Creations ESC.

I would really love a 90mm from MRC. I would have a couple in the hangar in a heart beat.

Name:	image_18975.jpg
Views:	332
Size:	105.9 KB
ID:	150807

Comment

Hey Volkpilot,

Model is a Top RC F9F Cougar. Running a 12 cell system. 120mm JP Hobbies 12 blade fan with a Castle Creations ESC.

I would really love a 90mm from MRC. I would have a couple in the hangar in a heart beat.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_18975.jpg Views:	1 Size:	105.9 KB ID:	150807
                  Well that's bigger than mine:). I've got the RC Lander 70 mm F9F Cougar and Hawker Hunter, both in the build que for after my Tomcat. And the Tomcat's behind 50 mm SkyAngel F9F-2, BAE Hawk and BH Delta Wing.

Comment

Hey Volkpilot,

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_18975.jpg Views:	1 Size:	105.9 KB ID:	150807
                    Where did ya get it Wolper? I think TopRC is a line that FMS provides, (just a Theory) I have a little TopRC A-1 Sky Raider. I love the little plane.

Woody

Ya know all the hype about some of these things, and this really cool plane comes right our of no where, LOL. Woowa $$$. Really nice plane though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post

Where did ya get it Wolper? I think TopRC is a line that FMS provides, (just a Theory) I have a little TopRC A-1 Sky Raider. I love the little plane.

Woody

Ya know all the hype about some of these things, and this really cool plane comes right our of no where, LOL. Woowa $$$. Really nice plane though.
                      Guess he has a really nice field. I wouldn't chance a plane that costs that much at my field, which could be called Klach D'kel Brakt

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodcock View Post

Woody

Woodcock,

Thanks for the compliment and yes there is a lot of speculation out there. Alpha has thrown out some hints but keeping the playing cards close to the vest.

Comment

• Eflite Carbon z T28, painted in Blue Angels color Click image for larger version

Name:	20180907_162732.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	226.1 KB
ID:	150858
                          BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

• Some pics from a couple of weeks ago...we even arranged for the Car to tow the A-4, it was fun to watch
                            Attached Files

Comment

• great flying plane nuff said

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	20180907_143821.jpg
Views:	429
Size:	213.1 KB
ID:	152029
                                BVM Bandit, EFlite Carbon Z T-28, EFlite Carbon Z Cub, EFlite Promethus, FW Avanti S, FW A-10 ThunderBolt, FW P-51 Mustang, EFlite Convergance, EFlite Carbon Z Cessna 150, EFlite Habu, EFlite Styker Q-F27, HSD Navy Super Viper

Comment

• Freewing A-10 and me .

Name:	A10 and me.jpg
Views:	290
Size:	159.6 KB
ID:	152031

Comment

• Man, amazing schemes on those two T33:)!!

Comment

• Burt Reynolds and the cricket

Comment

• Hi everyone. Thought I would show off my new 1700mm Corsair. It has not yet been maidened. Spent the last three months putting it together and mostly painting. My thoughts on the paint scheme are that this bird was stationed on one of the South Pacific Islands and made it through the war but the salt water and constant rain left it pretty worn. And the insignias are mostly just what came with the plane so Its kind of a mix. Not trying to win any "scale" awards here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aces View Post
                                          Hi everyone. Thought I would show off my new 1700mm Corsair. It has not yet been maidened. Spent the last three months putting it together and mostly painting. My thoughts on the paint scheme are that this bird was stationed on one of the South Pacific Islands and made it through the war but the salt water and constant rain left it pretty worn. And the insignias are mostly just what came with the plane so Its kind of a mix. Not trying to win any "scale" awards here.
                                          Fabulous work Aces!! Welcome to the Squawk and keep up the good work! She looks like something that was found in a bone yard and right at the beginning of the Hallowe'en season, just too cool !!

Grossman56
                                          Team Gross!

Comment

Working...
                                          X