X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Coconut View Post
    That's what I'm hoping for. Flightline 850 Spitfire to go with my Flightline Mustang.
    While I like the 850 size, I don't like the fact that they don't have landing gear. Not really coordinated enough to toss and I have a perfectly good paved runway, albeit small.

Comment

• Originally posted by djmoose View Post
      How in the world was that pilot able to even see the runway in front of him; must have run over a few cats in the day.
      Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
      Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugh Wiedman View Post

How in the world was that pilot able to even see the runway in front of him; must have run over a few cats in the day.
        Bob and weave like in the Corsair, Hit the cat, the runway's mine
        AMA 424553

Comment

• Originally posted by djmoose View Post
          Well, interesting fantasy request.

You could get there a lot quicker with a kitbash of a P-40.

As Alpha says, some models are destined to scratch built.....:)

Comment

• We need a 1600 mm sized aircraft that was the most numerous in the Battle of Britain from July to October 1940 .......and it wasn’t the Spitfire ........ it was the Hawker Hurricane and so far it’s MIA in the MRC lineup !
            Please can we have one with a sound card and transducers and a swap-able cockpit to take FPV ?

Comment

• Blue Angels fans. Fill in the missing plane:

1) Bearcat
              2).
              3). F4 Phantom
              4). A4 Skyhawk
              5). F/A-18C Hornet

Would be very cool to complete the BA collection. 90mm 2 liveries, one being Blue Angels.

Sell like hotcakes!
              Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
              Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
              I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• dahawk , you missed a few: From earliest to latest

1) F6F-5 Hellcat
                2) F8F-1 Bearcat
                3) F9F-2 Panther
                4) F9F-8 Cougar
                5) F11F Tiger
                6) F-4J Phantom
                7) A-4F Skyhawk
                8) F/A-18 A/B/C/D Hornet

So far, I only have done the F-4, but she's a beauty.
                Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman
                Hangar: FL/FW: Mig 29 "Cobra", A-10 Arctic, F18 Canadian & Tiger Meet, F16 Wild Weasel, F4 Phantom & Blue Angel, 1600 Corsair & Spitfire, Olive B-24, Stinger 90, Red Avanti. Extreme Flight-FW-190 Red Tulip, Slick 60, 60" Extra 300 V2, 62" MXS Heavy Metal, MXS Green, & Demonstrator. FMS-1700mm P-51, Red Bull Corsair. E-Flite-70mm twin SU-30, Beast Bi-Plane 60", P2 Bi-Plane, P-51.

Comment

• Hugh,
                  Bravo Zulu ! I stand corrected. Didn't realize the Blues started off with the Hellcat. I did know about the F11. I dont think they flew it very long. In fact, there's one inside the Valiant Air Museum in Titusville, Fl

The standout for Alpha's attention here is the F9F Panther/Cougar. No one makes one in a 80 or 90mm. I would be first in line.

I dont think the F11 would standout from the crowd like the F9F. Can always find a Hellcat but maybe a future Flightline idea.

Cheers,

Hawk
                  Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                  Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                  I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by Hiflyer45 View Post
                    We need a 1600 mm sized aircraft that was the most numerous in the Battle of Britain from July to October 1940 .......and it wasn’t the Spitfire ........
                    I agree!

The Me109!

Comment

• Agree on the 1600mm ME109 but a 1600mm Folk Wolf would also be nice. Have an older and discontinued (as usual) Hanger 9 ME109. It is heavy (12lbs w batts) and requires the "Alpha Touch" if put back into production. Take offs and landings are always interesting due to that gear layout. Keeps you on your toes and rudder....

Click image for larger version

Name:	9615-2.jpg
Views:	490
Size:	170.5 KB
ID:	277724

Comment

• Hey Alpha,
                        Would you consider designing a Mk XIV Spitfire between 1600 to 1800mm ws...?
                        To my knowledge there has only been two arf's e-flite 1.2m and Yellow Aircraft's 1/6th scale short kit that sadly has long been out of production. What I would give to have a EPO..., 1800mm wingspan Mk XIV Spitfire coursing through the air above my head!!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• I happen to have it on good authority that this is the next Freewing Project. As a matter of fact, Alpha has been busy testing it himself (that's him in the video) and it is almost ready for Pre-Order. Put me down for 2. It looks like the CG is a bit "nose heavy" on this one again, so may need to move it back aft a bit to avoid becoming a lawn dart and coming up with a "snoot full of dirt". I also understand that the dreaded "blue box" is not part of the electronics for this item. Can't wait to see Callie's graphics for this bad boy!!
                          In a scene straight out of 1965’s “Thunderball,” inventor "Alpha" tests out the new Freewing Jet
                          Hugh "Wildman" Wiedman

Comment

• Hugh Wiedman That actually made it onto the news yesterday. Looks like the pilot needs a lot of arm strength to fly that thing. If that were legal for private use and could be purchased with only an arm and a leg, I'd get rid of all my RC planes and buy one. Do you think the FAA and Transport Canada would require an ID tag to be mounted on it? I mean, I'd be strapped to it, so if it went astray, they could easily ID my busted corpse, couldn't they? Hey, maybe Alpha can produce an RC version. I'd put GI Joe in it - 1/6 scale.

Comment

• I would like to see a 1600mm Val. There is a shortage of IJN aircraft, and it is also one of the few WW2 aircraft that played a major role and did not have retracts, saving some $$ and aggravation (both on the full scale and on the model).

Comment

• There are quite a few Japanese planes that I would fly! Definetly a Val, one would think a fixed gear warbird, especially a dive bomber, would sell extremely well to grass or dirt field enthusiasts. A t the same time, I would definitely fly a Rufe on floats. Or any of the other Japanese float planes. Who wouldn't want a warbird float plane that were purpose built and used extensively in theater?

Comment

• If we're talking WWII Japanese planes a great choice that would fill a lot of slots would be a Mitsubishi F1M "Pete". Motion has talked about bi-planes, it's on floats and was used extensively throughout the war.

Comment

• But, what we really need is a large Mosquito FB.VI and a large FW190.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beeg View Post
                                      But, what we really need is a large Mosquito FB.VI and a large FW190.
                                      You misspelled BF109... happens all the time

Comment

• This came up recently... considering the success of the Avanti, a Sebart AreS would make for an outstanding sport-jet follow up, more so if it has a TV upgrade option!
                                        Check it out and show some love if you think it is a cool idea! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by sfcfury View Post

You misspelled BF109... happens all the time
                                          .....My bad...

Comment

Working...
                                          X