X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by f4u ausie View Post
    We do see them alot,,. But this foam format at this size. Is for the common man. And must sell in volume!!
    True true. But something new an unseen could be a big seller. Problem is no one does that because they follow tried and true.

If we are going to get something we already have then it should at least be in a bigger scale! Like a 2.2m corsair or p-40 😀

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	1280px-USN_E-2C_Scewtops (1).jpg
Views:	641
Size:	148.2 KB
ID:	288581

Comment

• A C2, or E2. To complete anyone's navy squadron.....

Comment

• Originally posted by SanExup View Post
          A C2, or E2. To complete anyone's navy squadron.....
          Maxford USA has a Balsa ARF E2. I'm scared to fly mine because of that big circular wing on top.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post

Maxford USA has a Balsa ARF E2. I'm scared to fly mine because of that big circular wing on top.
            I would think it will only enhance the slow flight characteristics. The frisbee might make it stall proof.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanExup View Post

I would think it will only enhance the slow flight characteristics. The frisbee might make it stall proof.
              maybe, but could introduce other landing hazards

Click image for larger version

Name:	Frisdog.jpg
Views:	611
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	288713

Comment

• A Frisbee won't float or even fly well unless it's spinning quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                  A Frisbee won't float or even fly well unless it's spinning quickly.
                  It should spin, maybe not quickly...
                  Too much spinning would have gyroscopic effects, maybe good maybe bad
                  But I bet someone can chime in on how many degrees of deflection to the dome would be needed to improve the flow over the beautiful tail feathers of the E2!

Comment

• A buddy of mine had one and said it was very stable in flight and landings.

when he moved he listed it for sale and I missed buying it by that much.

Gravy

Comment

• I'm back after a year...so what's new and not boring??
                      Just let me fly so I may be free

Comment

• Originally posted by Bearcat View Post
                        I'm back after a year...so what's new and not boring??
                        The new Mig-29 seems to be generating a lot of interest (and posts).

Comment

• Hey, Alpha!

The first serial-produced Su-57 has just been announced to enter service with the Russian Air Force... guess this year would be the ideal time for Freewing to release a version of the jet, just saying, hehehe!

Twin 70, 80, 90?
                          So, here's a wishlist...
                          Full flying horizontal and vertical stabs, working LEVCONs, TV nozzles (Optional... or not!), rotating landing gear, landing gear struts/retracts bent slightly forward like the fullscale one...
                          Dreaming is for free they say!

Here's a recent commercial on the jet with a bit of its history!

Merry Christmas and happy new year!

Comment

• I’m not a big red jet fan. But the SU-57 does look like it would be a fantastically flying platform with or without TV

Gravy

Comment

• SU-57 looks a lot like the F-22 airframe. The entire thing is just one big wing. I'm sure it will be floaty and easy to fly if they made the SU-57.

Comment

• And the aerobatic potential with full flying vertical stabs has to be nuts!

Comment

• I'm itching for a 1600mm Focke Wolfe D9
                                  just saying...

Name:	effadfaac2cde8dcc0f6fa7a2ce9b817--focke-wulf-fw--air-planes.jpg
Views:	548
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	293604

Comment

• Definitely due 4 a single engine warbird but zero 4 me

Comment

• I would definitely go for an Fw190 in 1600mm, any version. And a zero, with or without floats.

Comment

• I think Alpha is running out of feasible planes to render. There are many "not so famous or loved" aircraft that haven't been done for a number of reasons. But, it would be nice to see a FlightLine PBY Catalina in the 1600 to 2000mm range with proper scaling and balance and perhaps electric wing tip float retracts like the real girl has!....It would be a great counter to the Avios Albatross...I love flying the Albatross, but I got a lot of flights out of 2 Dynam Catalinas which both followed their peril. They were small. There's also a "civilian version" of the PBY without the gun turret. Canadian Pacific Airlines used to have a service on the West Coast until one crashed and I think that was the end of that....

Name:	CP Air Catalina.jpg
Views:	548
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	293663

Comment

• Originally posted by Gilatrout View Post
                                          I'm itching for a 1600mm Focke Wolfe D9
                                          just saying...

Click image for larger version  Name:	effadfaac2cde8dcc0f6fa7a2ce9b817--focke-wulf-fw--air-planes.jpg Views:	0 Size:	46.1 KB ID:	293604
                                          Me too! Let’s hope we have one released at some point this year. The Luftwaffe colour schemes are something quite different from the norm and I’m sure it would lend itself to plenty of different schemes being represented across the RC community. Such a well proportioned aircraft, I wouldn’t care if it was an early version or the D version, I’ll be shelling out either way (whenever it happens) 😄.

Cheers
                                          Kurt

Comment

Working...
                                          X