X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Madmax View Post
    Hey guys, have order my Freewing F-4 from Motion RC, I am the 2nd batch, So I am looking at some decals for it. Can anyone tell me what scale is the F-4????

Comment

• 1/11 th scale.

Comment

• Has Anyone put the Howler Vortex whistles in the F-4 ? Can you show where you placed them, & post video’s of the sound ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Madmax View Post
          Hey guys, have order my Freewing F-4 from Motion RC, I am the 2nd batch, So I am looking at some decals for it. Can anyone tell me what scale is the F-4????
          First off welcome to Hobbie Squalk 1/11 scale you looking for the very best top graphics for your F-4 go see Callie at Callie's Custom graphic.com Happy flying. GOOSE:Cool::spitfire:spitfire

Comment

• Click on the insert video icon under the toggle advanced editor.

Comment

• Here ya go...Screenshot from my iPhone 7 Plus....

Click image for larger version  Name:	unnamed.jpg Views:	1 Size:	50.4 KB ID:	127286
              My YouTube RC videos:
              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• "The airplane is equipped with a 16-foot, ring slot type parachute which is deployed after touchdown to aid in reducing landing roll distances. The drag chute may also be utilized for out of control/ spin recovery. The chute is carried in a compartment within the empennage at the base of the vertical stabilizer, and is pulled into ..."
                Saw this awhile ago from the F-4 pilot's manual- interesting that it could be used in the event of a flat spin, which apparently was otherwise unrecoverable.
                Tom

Comment

• Originally posted by JLambCWU

How do we embed video in our posts? I’ve looked everywhere.. thanks!
                  I just use the paperclip icon on the left to paste the url from YouTube. Might have to do the above suggestion if you're downloading direct, haven't tried that but the paperclip icon works if you're using YouTube, Vimeo etc.

Comment

• Not sure your URL is correct mate. Don't think there should be a "m" before YouTube. Just copied one of mine: https://youtu.be/J7JCgyGofmY

ill delete the vid shortly as it's not relevant to the thread, but like this.

Comment

• Shirty, Corsairs are ALWAYS relevant. LOL
                      My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Hahahaha...;) :)

Comment

• Originally posted by JLambCWU

Have tried left and right, can only hyperlink. Hmm
                          You need to upload it to a site like Youtube or Vimeo first. Then paste in the link.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                            Here ya go...Screenshot from my iPhone 7 Plus....

Click image for larger version Name:	unnamed.jpg Views:	1 Size:	50.4 KB ID:	127286
                            Thanks! Alright, figured it out. When trying to copy the YouTube link into the link window on a mobile device the link looks like rhis.

Freewing F-4 phantoms sorty with touch and goes. Film and editing Credits to Justin Lamb and Jeremy Solt

You have to delete the mobile part and rewrite as a regular page link ie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91uDeJ9jBGA

then it works!

Comment

• Finally starting to go together. I now have a functional spring loaded drag chute with emergency release. I will try to get a video of it up soon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180407_212759.jpg
Views:	587
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	127550

Name:	IMG_20180407_202356.jpg
Views:	572
Size:	381.9 KB
ID:	127551

Name:	IMG_20180407_202404.jpg
Views:	746
Size:	268.9 KB
ID:	127552

Comment

• My Envy Meter is peaking. Well done! Can't wait to see it in action after touchdown!
                                My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• And here is a test video.

Comment

• OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH....................can't wait to see it in operation first hand @ NEFI :Cool:
                                    Warbird Charlie
                                    HSD Skyraider FlightLine OV-10 FMS 1400: P-40B, P-51, F4U, F6F, T-28, P-40E, Pitts, 1700 F4U & F7F, FOX glider Freewing A-6, T-33, P-51 Dynam ME-262, Waco TF Giant P-47; ESM F7F-3 LX PBJ-1 EFL CZ T-28, C-150, 1500 P-51 & FW-190

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	323
Size:	235.6 KB
ID:	127579
                                      My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Love the chute setup and it is Most Excellent! lol

Comment

• Beauty Steve!:Cool::Cool::Cool:
                                          Tom

Comment

Working...
                                          X