Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I placed the afterburner light on motor and drilled small indentions where holes were on 3D printed part and then used set screws with some foam tac on them to hold unit on motor, worked perfectly, hope this helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by dahawk View Post
      Awesome and Bravo Zulu ! I also plan to do VFC-111 ( Fixed -Wing, Fighter, Composite). Working on RCjetDude's drag chute mod. Would like to get the 3D J39 nozzles and 3D cockpit
      I hear ya I'm still waiting on the 3D nozzles and latter I ordered some time ago. But thanks dahawk I am so happy how she's turned out so far. Goose:Cool::P:f4phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by RCjetdude View Post

Looks good GK! Love love LOVE! the gray liveries that are being created.
        Thank you sir wait till she weatherize will post when she done. and yes I'm loveing the gray liveries also. GOOSE! :Drooling::f4phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by Dlxpkg2000 View Post
          I'm using a set of TP 4400mah's in mine and they sit right at the block on the canopy(cannot get any further forward). I C.G.'s LEVEL @ 190. I will add a 1/4oz. in the nose for maiden, just to be safe. Maiden soon I hope.....?
          I had my timer set @ 3 minutes with my 4400's. Timer went off, went to land, had to abort. Had enough juice to make it back on final, but not enough to cross the landing strip threshold. I'd suggest a 2:30 min flight for your maiden, unless you know you'll nail the first landing attempt. Just my $.02.

Comment

• Sounds like you need some more mah
            Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
            Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
            I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• A WIP shot. VMFA-531 deployed aboard the USS Coral Sea and provided top cover during the ill-fated Operation Eagle Claw.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20180530_132857.jpg
Views:	499
Size:	119.9 KB
ID:	135064
              Attached Files

Comment

• New nozzles...

Name:	20180530_215230383_iOS.jpg
Views:	464
Size:	115.3 KB
ID:	135068

Name:	20180530_215218011_iOS.jpg
Views:	498
Size:	105.3 KB
ID:	135069
                TiredIron Aviation
                Tired Iron Military Vehicles

Comment

• Vd,
                  Awesome livery. Would have been great if Motion would have offered a plane gray version. Would have been easier on the Navy and Marine guys. Sigh.

TI- loving those turkey feathers. Print those yourself? Better performance ?
                  Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39

Comment

• Really enjoying my F-4. I am happy with the way it performs on 6s, plenty of power for my style of flying. With all these great photos of different liveries, I am motivated to do mine in I.I.A.F. livery. The I.I.A.F. paint scheme will make it so much easier for my old eyes to see, it worked great on my F-14.

Comment

• Love those nozzles George! I can't wait to get my hands on a pair when they are in stock.

Added the decals to mine. Need to paint the tail servo and then it's on to the weathering phase...

My YouTube RC videos:
                      https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Pics of my repaint, thanks to Callie for the graphics.

Comment

• Gorgeous BA livery !

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                            Pics of my repaint, thanks to Callie for the graphics.
                            Looks great!

Comment

• Nice!!!
                              :Cool:

Comment

• Way cool!!

Comment

That looks really nice. Can't wait to see it fly.

Comment

Looks fantastic Evan! Love the Blue Angels. Welcome to HobbySquawk by the way neighbor.

Comment

• Ready to maiden this weekend.

Comment

• Nice job on the BA livery! After I have enough missions with Old's Scat XXV11 she's going to be repainted as the BA. Such a cool livery.

Nice job as well lomcevac!
                                        My YouTube RC videos:
                                        https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by lomcevac View Post
                                          Ready to maiden this weekend.
                                          Go Marines! Looks fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                                          X