Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like MRC has the F4 in stock on the EU site : https://www.motionrc.eu/products/fre...phantom-ii-pnp

I can appreciate wanting to make a good first impression . I’ would do the same.

Sigh
    Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
    Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
    I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Finally got to the Airfield and got a picture
      Attached Files
      Meridian Aeromodelers

Comment

• Little by little...

Click image for larger version

Name:	7061001B-EF3D-4CF2-8C32-001A5C408805.jpeg
Views:	540
Size:	117.9 KB
ID:	135417Click image for larger version

Name:	24B2DE76-CF59-41B3-AFAC-A144BFBE5BBE.jpeg
Views:	514
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	135415Click image for larger version

Name:	D153FF14-9C21-4C99-87DA-982ADEF1770C.jpeg
Views:	500
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	135416

Comment

• Originally posted by Torkrollin View Post
          Finally got to the Airfield and got a picture
          Looks sharp!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Torkrollin View Post
            Finally got to the Airfield and got a picture
            Nice! Man I am so impressed with the various liveries and the great job everyone has been doing! :Cool:
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Some fun with the girl...(and a F-18)...

My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Here's my friends repainted F-4 in Navy colors

Comment

• Nice!

Comment

• Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	135.1 KB ID:	135519Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	116.4 KB ID:	135518Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	55.0 KB ID:	135516Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	31.1 KB ID:	135515Click image for larger version  Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	122.2 KB ID:	135514 Ok she's done cannot find the words to say how happy I am. Rob gave it a custom paint job not gull gray either so it's a one-of-a-kind . Yes Aros. I'm digging the pronounce panel lines. Pretty cool thank you motion RC for such a fine jet, Thanks Rob Justin etc. Maiden this coming up Saturday or Sunday Keep them flying Goose! Mike:Cool::):Hug::bluetongue:bluecool:f4phantom

Comment

• Originally posted by goosekiller1 View Post
                      Click image for larger version Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	135.1 KB ID:	135519Click image for larger version Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	116.4 KB ID:	135518Click image for larger version Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	55.0 KB ID:	135516Click image for larger version Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	31.1 KB ID:	135515Click image for larger version Name:	 Views:	1 Size:	122.2 KB ID:	135514 Ok she's done cannot find the words to say how happy I am. Rob gave it a custom paint job not gull gray either so it's a one-of-a-kind . Yes Aros. I'm digging the pronounce panel lines. Pretty cool thank you motion RC for such a fine jet, Thanks Rob Justin etc. Maiden this coming up Saturday or Sunday Keep them flying Goose! Mike:Cool::):Hug::bluetongue:bluecool:f4phantom
                      Wow. Nice work.

Mike
                      \"When Inverted Down Is Up And Up Is Expensive\"

Comment

• Originally posted by goosekiller1 View Post
                        Ok she's done cannot find the words to say how happy I am. Rob gave it a custom paint job not gull gray either so it's a one-of-a-kind . Yes Aros. I'm digging the pronounce panel lines. Pretty cool thank you motion RC for such a fine jet, Thanks Rob Justin etc. Maiden this coming up Saturday or Sunday Keep them flying Goose! Mike:Cool::):Hug::bluetongue:bluecool:f4phantom
                        Looking GREAT Mike! Can't wait to see and shoot her in the air!

Comment

• Gorgeous I’ll be doing the same livery . Have the Callie graphics already. Glad to see this. Best of luck on maiden.
                          Currently flying: Twin 80mm A-10, 80mm F5, 80mm A6, 70mm Yak-130, 70mm F-16v2,90mm Stinger 90, 70mmRC Lander F9F, Flightline F7F TigerCat, Phoenix 46 size Tucano, Flyzone L-39
                          Out of Service: 80mm Mig-21,64mm F-35, 64mm F/A-18
                          I Want: 80mm A-4, twin 80mm F4J Phantom

Comment

• Maiden next week

Comment

• Originally posted by Bajora View Post

Looking GREAT Mike! Can't wait to see and shoot her in the air!
                              Thanks you in n advance Bjora now she sits at our mutual friends house till he back from Las Vegas. see ya next weekend. Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by dahawk View Post
                                Gorgeous I’ll be doing the same livery . Have the Callie graphics already. Glad to see this. Best of luck on maiden.
                                Thank you bro same to you.

Comment

• Beautiful!
                                  My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Originally posted by fieldofdreamsflyer View Post
                                    Maiden next week
                                    Looks great!! Love it!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros.MotionRC View Post
                                      Some fun with the girl...(and a F-18)...

Aros,
                                      Great flying as always and love the cam view!

Hey Goose,
                                      Love the Sundowners F-4 man! Good luck on the maiden!

dahawk,
                                      Looking forward to seeing your Sundowners F-4!

Comment

• So my weekend was a wash for flying... rained Saturday and way to windy today... so I airbrushed on my F-4 until the compressor died and then I went to the field to test my out my drag chute lol. I actually got a workout in lol.

Name:	A3EA7D63-ABA5-41BD-A22C-74C7F6D6D51D.jpeg
Views:	694
Size:	219.9 KB
ID:	135599Click image for larger version

Name:	E9F21526-C761-406E-9348-7174842527BC.jpeg
Views:	709
Size:	161.0 KB
ID:	135598

Comment

• Well I have some news that you guys may be interested in. I had a crash today, very unfortunate, although the damage is not bad and that was only plain dumb luck. I was nearing the end of my second flight, flying level at half-throttle just 30 seconds before landing, when I noticed that something wasn't right. At the time I really had no idea what was going on - basically it wasn't responding to pitch and was rising by itself. It didn't want to level when I used a little "down". Before I knew it, the plane appeared to stall and then it acted like a "falling leaf" or like it was in a flat spin... right into trees. but then it pulled out (didn't hit anything) and then did a second flop, and hit the ground pretty much upright. It went into tall brush and damaged the nosecone and cockpit but everything else is OK. If had gone in nose-down then it would have been destroyed, no doubt.

Upon retrieval I discovered that the reason was that the stabilator was completely disconnected from the servo! This happened while I was flying, and I wasn't doing anything particularly violent or high-G, just regular jet maneuvers.

Interesting that it continued flying like this for several hundred feet. I don't know that I could have saved it, even if I knew what was going on. Anyway, I have it on the bench now and I took the rear cover off, this is what I found. I think that this is probably a high-stress connection and I think that a better connection to the servo arm should be considered. Nothing is broken, the pushrod just popped out. I'm posting so you guys can check yours. I think a Z-bend would be a better solution.

Name:	20180603_184819.jpg
Views:	458
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	135606
                                          Marc flies FW & FL: AL37, MiG-29, T45,F4, A4, A10, F104 70 and 90, P38, Dauntless SBD, Corsair, B17, B24, B26 & P61, Lipp.P19, ME262, Komets, Vampire, SeaVixen, FMS Tigercat, FOX Glider & Radian XL.

Rabid Models foamies, including my 8' B17 & 9' B36... and my Mud Ducks! www.rabidmodels.com

Comment

Working...
                                          X