Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freewing 90mm F-22 Raptor - Official Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks amezing. I got to ask santa(wife) to get it for me

Comment

I can say from first hand experience that this jet is a blast to fly! The widest flight envelope of any freewing jet I’ve flown. I personally own/owned freewings 90mm F-16, F-4, T-45 and 80mm L-39, Mig 21, A-4, F-14 and F-5. I’m excited to add this F-22 Raptor to my line up and I know it will be one of my personal favorites! I also own the flex innovation flex jet and with a gyro added, this 22 would be a good competitor to the flex jet. Let’s get that preorder started!!!
      Models current and qualified on!: Freewing; 90mm F-16, 80mm Mig-21, A-4, F-14, F-5, L-39, P-51 / Flexinnovation flexjet / HSD; 105mm F-16 / Flightline 1600mm Spitfire, B-24 / FMS; P-40b, F4U Corsair, Beaver (painted as an Army U-6), /Eflite; Carbon Z T-28, V900, P2 Prometheus, Pitts S1, umx Pitts, Champ, umx B-17, and a bunch of other small bits and bobs from hobbyking.

Comment

More pics of this amazing Freewing 90mm F-22 Raptor! Lots of fun to be had with such a remarkable flight envelope, and large battery compartment to upgrade, as needed. This Raptor will at the Arizona Jet Rally - Nov 15-17, 2018. Come out and see it up close. Drooling is encouraged! :) Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	205.4 KB
ID:	160076Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	184.3 KB
ID:	160077Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	235.8 KB
ID:	160078Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	118.4 KB
ID:	160079Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	221.8 KB
ID:	160080Click image for larger version

Name:	
Size:	210.7 KB
ID:	160081

Comment

Fantastic pictures Tony

Comment

Can't wait to add this beauty to my hangar! Hits all the right notes. Looks, detail, size, ginormous flight envelope...What's not to love? Gonna have to spring for the 8S after pre-sale orders are taken.
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Originally posted by Tom.MotionRC View Post
              Fantastic pictures Tony
              Agreed, as always!

My YouTube RC videos:
              https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm honored to have been selected to assemble and demo Pilot Evelyn's Raptor. :)

By the way, Evelyn will be flying this jet at the Arizona Jet Rally. Please come by and say, Hi!

One more thing...Pilot Evelyn and I are off tomorrow, so we have a photo shoot planned in the morning of "you know who" holding her stunning Raptor. Stay tuned! ;)

Comment

A really great effort from Motion and Freewing.

Looks like a couple of smallish NACA style ducts on the rear underbelly....I presume these are cheater vents? If so would covering these with a grill to prevent wet cut grass ingestation cause any power loss issues?

Comment

What a trip. I was just popping my bank account for the f14 then i see that video. Stopped that order. I will be up early to pre order the 8s version. With that speed envelope, its what ive wanted forever. Everything else seems slow. Any price ideas on 8s and how long for the pre order hold before deliveries start going out.

Comment

It's 12:01 in Motion RC land, so it's already tomorrow. Who's going to be first to pre-order??

Comment

Me! I hope but we'll see.

Comment

Oh well not what I wanted but happy for all the F22 fans.At least I can continue saving money now for the next release LOL

Comment

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Thank you, I've been waiting for this for quite a while now. Can't wait to get this sucker in the air!!!

Comment

90mm F-22 6S PNP Pre-order:
                              https://www.motionrc.com/collections...mm-edf-jet-pnp

90mm F-22 8S PNP Pre-Order:
                              At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

90mm F-22 ARF+ Pre-Order:
                              At Motion RC we carry the largest selection of electric and gas powered radio control (RC) planes, boats, buggies, cars, helicopters, tanks, trucks, and much more. We also offer a huge selection of lipo batteries, chargers, ESCs, gas engines, motors, radios, and servos. Shop our lowest prices with free shipping.

Comment

Ive changed my mind. Probably wait and see. Honestly on closer look it looks just like the 64mm raptor. The finish and paint look the same. For real freewing. I got to ask. So many of us love a nice basic plane like this with lights. Its always something. Honestly i think sales will not be great on this without lights. Just put the lights on. If this model had lights like the f14 it would be a out of the park homerun. Price range puts it in the same class as the phantom and f14 which imho you get more bang for your buck. Lights............lights.......... Please put them on

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by racerx600rr View Post
                                    I can say from first hand experience that this jet is a blast to fly! The widest flight envelope of any freewing jet I’ve flown. I personally own/owned freewings 90mm F-16, F-4, T-45 and 80mm L-39, Mig 21, A-4, F-14 and F-5. I’m excited to add this F-22 Raptor to my line up and I know it will be one of my personal favorites! I also own the flex innovation flex jet and with a gyro added, this 22 would be a good competitor to the flex jet. Let’s get that preorder started!!!
                                    We really appreciate you flying the F-22 for James' videos! Your footage looked so smooth. I'm glad you liked the F-22's flight characteristics so much, and I think many will echo your sentiments once they get a chance to fly theirs. It's going to be a fun December stalking the UPS truck.

Great pictures, Tony, your bird looks right at home with those hills in the background just a few miles from Edwards AFB. Evelyn and the guys at Arizona Jets are going to have lots of fun with this one.
                                    Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Thanks Alpha! This year marks the 20th Anniversary of the Raptor's first flight at Edwards AFB, and I was fortunate to witness that flight and many more over the years. http://www.aerotechnews.com/blog/201...t-in-the-f-22/

Comment

Touch up paint - three primary colors matched at Home Depot.

Comment

Pre-Order is live, ETA is December 17. Another short preorder wait, since these have already departed Freewing. Links below:

6s PNP at $479

8s PNP at $549

ARF PLUS at $369

Even in the middle of the night these are already moving quicker than expected. As always we sincerely appreciate your support and the opportunity to earn your business!
                                          Live Q&A every Tuesday and Friday at 9pm EST on my Twitch Livestream

Live chat with me and other RC Nuts on my Discord

Camp my Instagram @Alpha.Makes

Comment

Working...
                                          X