X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom,

That pic is just a dirty mock-up using the wing from my crashed F-22. I will be doing a scale placement and angle when I install these on my new one coming tomorrow.
    Pat

Comment

• hello guys,

and thanks for your answer on the external tanks ...
      can you said me what are the difference between the old and new version of F22 freewing kit ?

thanks,
      D@v

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
        Tom,

That pic is just a dirty mock-up using the wing from my crashed F-22. I will be doing a scale placement and angle when I install these on my new one coming tomorrow.
        Yeah, I figured. Glad your new one is almost there!:Cool:
        Tom

Comment

• Originally posted by D@v View Post
          hello guys,

and thanks for your answer on the external tanks ...
          can you said me what are the difference between the old and new version of F22 freewing kit ?

thanks,
          D@v
          Not really sure I understand the question. Freewing has two F-22 jets. One is an old 64mm that's been around for a long time, and this new 90mm version. You can get the new one in either a 6S or 8S setup.
          Pat

Comment

• ok Pat,

I understood that the F22 90mm had existed in another version, but no, it's a new model simply.

thanks
            D@v

Comment

• You may be thinking of the LX Models F-22. It was a twin 70mm, but about the same size as the new Freewing 90mm.
              Pat

Comment

• Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post

They look great! However 50 bucks for the 90 mm Viper weapons set! Are there .stl files for these??? :-)
                I’ll sell you the F-16 tanks if you want. I have an unused set... of you want

Comment

• Yes please !
                  Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Here is the file for the nose strut dual LED housing. I used 1 W LED's and just wired them in parallel.

Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks Steve!

Comment

• Steve, you are clearly " designing" :-) ... what software are you using?
                        Current Hanger: FW, F4.F22,F14, Byron T-6, Top Flite P-47, Top Flite P-40, Top RC P-51 H9 P-51, SebArt Avanti, Yellow aircraft Spitfire, T Jeti Extreme Flight EDGE, DS-24 Carbon,

Comment

• Originally posted by e4dragongunner View Post
                          Steve, you are clearly " designing" :-) ... what software are you using?
                          Fusion 360. So much to learn. I can do some basic relatively simple objects. Perhaps one day if I work really hard at it I could be about as good as Dirty Dee, rcfiddy1 or Radar-Guy! :)

Comment

• Thanks brother! :-) Always looking to add to the skills tool box!

Comment

• Per Todd's post on the regular F-22 thread.

Main gear outer door 3DPup files are now available at this link.
                              Pat

Comment

• Gear doors are currently printing, 6 hour job. Will post pics of how they turn out.
                                Pat

Comment

• This should give you guys an idea of what they look like and how they operate.
                                  Pat

Comment

• Could I pay one of you guys to print me the wheel inserts, the dual light pod for the nose gear, and the new gear doors?

Comment

• Originally posted by crxmanpat View Post
                                      This should give you guys an idea of what they look like and how they operate.
                                      Am I the only one that think, the horn is on the upper side of the door? Is it meant to be there or a mistake? If correct, so is it supposed to be for some sort of sprung mechanism door?

and if it's supposed to be going to the down side, isn't it too close to close the door? And see the curve in the underside of the door.

someone please clarify this. Thanks in advance

Comment

• I was kinda thinking the same thing myself. Just under an hour left on the print, then I'll mock it up and see how to install.

It could be that the servo has to mount under the wind to the outside of the pocket, so the control arm and pushrods are exposed. We'll see.
                                        Pat

Comment

• Hinge plate mounts in wing and door mounts with arm exposed. Servo mounts in wing and an external pushrod goes from the servo arm to the arm on the gear door.

Comment

Working...
                                          X