Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which specific freewing 90mm 9 blade did you swap with, KV rating wise.

Comment

• I don't see the mig on the hobbyking website now?

Comment

• Out of stock but there...

Avios MiG-17 Fresco Jet Fighter 90mm EDF 1200mm (47.3") (PNF) | HobbyKing

Comment

• Yea, HK is out of stock but this caught my eye. BH is selling the same bird but turbine ready PNP. Just add a Xicoy 45 and fly.
          Maybe Motion can look into this for a couple models...

Click image for larger version  Name:	239975_big.jpg Views:	0 Size:	21.0 KB ID:	299249

Comment

• Originally posted by wolpertinger View Post
            Yea, HK is out of stock but this caught my eye. BH is selling the same bird but turbine ready PNP. Just add a Xicoy 45 and fly.
            Maybe Motion can look into this for a couple models...

Click image for larger version Name:	239975_big.jpg Views:	0 Size:	21.0 KB ID:	299249
            WHOA!!!!! I will need to check this out for sure!! I prefer that paint scheme!!
            Check me out on youtube at https://www.youtube.com/user/gooniac33
            I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

• Originally posted by gooniac33 View Post

WHOA!!!!! I will need to check this out for sure!! I prefer that paint scheme!!
              If you go EDF with that, let us know what you put in it. I like this one as it's a bit bigger than the HobbyKing one but it looks heavy. It's going to need a hefty fan to shove it along.

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                If you go EDF with that, let us know what you put in it. I like this one as it's a bit bigger than the HobbyKing one but it looks heavy. It's going to need a hefty fan to shove it along.
                I took a close look and while its gorgeous, it is set up for turbine...makes no sense to get that.. Man is it gorgeous though!! I believe its the plane that Randy Ball flies!
                I am an RC addict and innovator that loves to share my knowledge with those that need help. Ask me anything via PM if you need help! Check out my Website here https://www.gooniac33.me/

Comment

I took a close look and while its gorgeous, it is set up for turbine...makes no sense to get that.. Man is it gorgeous though!! I believe its the plane that Randy Ball flies!
                  That's too bad. It's nearly a thousand bucks and I'm not prepared to spend that much more money, time and effort to make it EDF ready.

Comment

That's too bad. It's nearly a thousand bucks and I'm not prepared to spend that much more money, time, and effort to make it EDF ready.
                    Yeah, this hobby not for everyone. Maybe, RC trucks are more to your liking?

Comment

• Originally posted by starcop View Post

Yeah, this hobby not for everyone. Maybe, RC trucks are more to your liking? Exdiaper!
                      WTF??!!! I've been in this hobby (helis, quads and planes) for a decade (this time around). I have ZERO interest in trucks, cars, boats, tanks or digging equipment.

Comment

WTF??!!! I've been in this hobby (helis, quads and planes) for a decade (this time around). I have ZERO interest in trucks, cars, boats, tanks or digging equipment.
                        Gosh damnit, it was late. That came out wrong, I was reading several other posts. That's one thing about social texting, things can get missed or not understood. Sorry bro, if I offended you. Matt. I remember you from Customer Service, you were a fire-fighter if I remember correctly? I guess you are very straightforward. That's a good thing.

Comment

• O boy ! !,.... no got myself a 90 mm fwing innrunner motor 4 this puppy.. will find its way into a fwing servo plus at some time f22 mayb.... first thought in the mig 17 longer time and more power.. its metal frame.. so need to re cg itchin 4 the weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by f4u ausie View Post
                            O boy ! !,.... no got myself a 90 mm fwing innrunner motor 4 this puppy.. will find its way into a fwing servo plus at some time f22 mayb.... first thought in the mig 17 longer time and more power.. its metal frame.. so need to re cg itchin 4 the weekend
                            Which kv motor did you get for yours? I swapped mine out for the FW 9 blade inrunner and it was a great fit for the bird! Faster with 4 min flights on a 6000 pack and not all that hard to drop in. i think that a 12 blade would have sounded better but not been as efficient as this one is! It is even more fun now!

Comment

Which kv motor did you get for yours? I swapped mine out for the FW 9 blade inrunner and it was a great fit for the bird! Faster with 4 min flights on a 6000 pack and not all that hard to drop in. i think that a 12 blade would have sounded better but not been as efficient as this one is! It is even more fun now!
                              Its 1835 kv 12 blade hope 4 a little more speed,,, it already went 4 minuts on a 6000

Comment

• Just looked the old one was1550 kv another 1000 odd rpm

Comment

• Actually, that would be an extra 7000 rpm on a fully charged 6s battery.

Comment

• As always clevor dick no sillyness,,, meant i was as dumb as dog ****.. sorry . I missed the 300 kv times 10 volts times 20 volts 6000 rpm ... daa thats why u were a fire man and me just a bodyman painter AUTO .. BLA BLA ..... MISSED A ZERO IN THERE... B SAfe think i will b happy with extra speed in that case... yas will soon find out

Comment

Its 1835 kv 12 blade hope 4 a little more speed,,, it already went 4 minuts on a 6000
                                      You should get all of that! Just a lil heavy in the rear with that mondo motor. Check CG before getting it back in the air! Even with my 9 blade which is really light I had to move my battery forward almost all the way to the front!! Don't fly it tail heavy because it will not end well!

Comment

As always clevor dick no sillyness,,, meant i was as dumb as dog ****.. sorry . I missed the 300 kv times 10 volts times 20 volts 6000 rpm ... daa thats why u were a fire man and me just a bodyman painter AUTO .. BLA BLA ..... MISSED A ZERO IN THERE... B SAfe think i will b happy with extra speed in that case... yas will soon find out
                                        I'm retired. That me about as useless as nipples on a bull. You, on the other hand, are important and currently valid. One of our cars is in the body shop right now getting a new fender and paint job. The firemen down the street are having a nap. Guess who I'm in favor of?

Comment

• Yep battery ended up about 10 mm further forward,,, ye the mondo motor is very cool sounds good ,,, goes good.... u can feel the extra weight,, landed a bit faster,,, but fuuun.. was to use hughs term ,, pucker facter.... getin closer to that f4 phantom.. it flew 4 minuts with couple go rounds ended at 3.75 all round thats 4 minuts of throttle time

Comment

Working...
                                          X