Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FYI ................. RC Castle has now "SOLD OUT" of their first allotment of both 6s and 8s Eurofighters. They still claim they will ship out Jan. 12, 2023. The 3 of us flying buddies in Calgary hopefully should see ours a week to 10 days after that. All 3 of us ordered the 8s versions.
    (Not that we can fly them as we are in the depths of winter for some months yet.)

Comment

• Happy new year my friend!

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
        Happy new year my friend!
        Same to you, Evan. I'll be like the motorbike rider or pure sports car driver in the middle of our winter. They go out to the garage, sit on or in their machines and go "VROOM-VROOM" till spring arrives. We'll have to keep this plane on the hobby table and go down to the basement and work the airbrake and controls and make flying noises for a few months.

Comment

• Zoom zoom

Comment

• Note concerning this new version which has been added to the product pages:

This new 2023 version of the Freewing Eurofighter comes with basic decals pre-applied, however the tiger decals are UNAPPLIED. This allows our customers to have more freedom to choose their own custom decals if so desired.
            My YouTube RC videos:
            https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Originally posted by Aros View Post
              Note concerning this new version which has been added to the product pages:

This new 2023 version of the Freewing Eurofighter comes with basic decals pre-applied, however the tiger decals are UNAPPLIED. This allows our customers to have more freedom to choose their own custom decals if so desired.
              That's great news! Now we need to see if Callie Graphics is planning on making any graphics for the Euro Fighter.

Currently she does not.

Comment

• Originally posted by TGoelzer View Post

That's great news! Now we need to see if Callie Graphics is planning on making any graphics for the Euro Fighter.

Currently she does not.
                She made graphics for the previous version. I chose her "GINA" graphics. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2859.jpg
Views:	665
Size:	122.9 KB
ID:	365840

Comment

• If you note they are leaving the tiger off the vertical and canards. All other decals will be in place so if you do a GINA you'll need to cover up some of the pre applied ones. Also if you don't do the tiger you';; need to come up with the non tiger graphics for the tail.

Click image for larger version

Name:	R.jpg
Views:	708
Size:	97.4 KB
ID:	365842Click image for larger version

Name:	15662344482_88201367d9_h.jpg
Views:	654
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	365843

Comment

• The canards will be easy to apply the decals. I'll do them on the tail, too. It may end up looking like crap. I did it on my MiG29 and it was tense at times. I can see some spots where I just couldn't do it perfectly. Overall, I lucked out on that one. Hope to repeat the process on this one.

Comment

• I feel tempted to try the 14-06 'we are back' tiger scheme... hmmmm...

Comment

• With it reversed?

Comment

• No, of course not, haha

Comment

• Do you know the history of it being reversed?

Comment

• I ordered mine from rc castle let's see when she arrives
                              also just got my graphics from callie will be doing this scheme..
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Airguardian View Post
                                I feel tempted to try the 14-06 'we are back' tiger scheme... hmmmm...
                                This one?

Name:	Eurofighter tiger.jpg
Views:	618
Size:	101.3 KB
ID:	365877

Comment

• Yes, the one in the back ground in my post # 168. If you blow it up you can see the image is a reverse, most noticeable by the text,

Name:	r2.png
Views:	600
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	365887

Comment

• Originally posted by yf22raptor View Post
                                    I ordered mine from rc castle let's see when she arrives
                                    also just got my graphics from callie will be doing this scheme..
                                    Did she make those to fit the V2, or the new V3?

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
                                      The canards will be easy to apply the decals. I'll do them on the tail, too. It may end up looking like crap. I did it on my MiG29 and it was tense at times. I can see some spots where I just couldn't do it perfectly. Overall, I lucked out on that one. Hope to repeat the process on this one.
                                      I found Callie's decals pretty easy to apply even over large surfaces.

Comment

• I like that freewing/motion have made the decision to leave the decals off for those that wish to customise their jets but I know for a fact I'll make a pigs ear of applying the decal myself

I guess I could try to make it into a plain jane RAF one like the airfix kit I built the other day (pic is not mine, pic is a much much better version of mine)

Name:	image.png
Views:	553
Size:	430.7 KB
ID:	365893

Comment

• Originally posted by kallend View Post

Did she make those to fit the V2, or the new V3?
                                          She made them for the new V-3 version coming out let you know how they fit .

Comment

Working...
                                          X