Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #有實體店面 #銷售DJI空拍機 #正規固定翼飛機教學 #Google飛恩模型歡迎加入以下飛恩社群1.飛恩模型LINE社群https://bit.ly/3npkEf42.飛恩模型LINE二區http://line.me/ti/g/wvNehqlCv03.飛恩模型FB二手拍賣區https://www.faceb...

Comment

• That fellow at FNRC seemed a little clutzy in this video but I never tire of seeing the Eurofighter getting put together. It is far, far more entertaining than when he did the unboxing video of those golf clubs.

Comment

• Originally posted by xviper View Post
        I have 2 of the new Lemon 10-ch stabilized RXs "in the mail" at the moment. One will go into the Typhoon.
        During the first flight video of the Typhoon, Wes said there was NO gyro in the plane for that flight. Though it's hard to really tell for sure, I count 7 leads plugged into that RX under the tape, with one empty one, so 8-ch. Their new 10-ch has pins on both ends of the unit. Their new 7-ch has all 7 pins in one end.. Lemon hasn't had an 8-ch RX for a long time now, so perhaps this is some new, upcoming Admiral effort that they don't want shown to the public just yet or it is a stabilized RX that was used in that flight and that too, isn't something they want exposed.
        The little gems arrived today. It will have a SAT RX added to it. The extra wire is a voltage probe. Waiting patiently for the Typhoon to arrive.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	89F1801B-9F17-498F-9FF7-A872B9204AFC.jpg
Views:	562
Size:	128.1 KB
ID:	367516

Comment

• So, by now we should know if the shipment made it out by CNY or not right?

Comment

• I doubt we'll be told. I check the web page for updated dates every so often...

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
              I doubt we'll be told. I check the web page for updated dates every so often...
              I do the same.

They were pretty clear early on that the timeline was very dependent on whether they made it on the boat by CNY or not. I was understanding about a timeline that had 6 weeks of range in it, but by now they know if they made it or not and it's time to narrow down that ETA for customers.

Comment

• Another indicator is other sites. This what is on RC-Castles site. Love the misspelling and grammar.

*** This is Pre-Order Item with Limit Quantity , Item will be availiable & Send Out Around 12 Jan ' 2023 Before Lunar New Year Holidays ***

Comment

Another indicator is other sites. This what is on RC-Castles site. Love the misspelling and grammar.

*** This is Pre-Order Item with Limit Quantity , Item will be availiable & Send Out Around 12 Jan ' 2023 Before Lunar New Year Holidays ***
                  At the top of that same page: "This product is a Pre-Order item and will be availiable around 18/02/2023 !"

Comment

• Sounds like they haven’t made the boat…

Comment

• #有實體店面 #銷售DJI空拍機 #正規固定翼飛機教學 #Google飛恩模型歡迎加入以下飛恩社群1.飛恩模型LINE社群https://bit.ly/3npkEf42.飛恩模型LINE二區http://line.me/ti/g/wvNehqlCv03.飛恩模型FB二手拍賣區https://www.faceb...

Comment

• Since our RC Castle orders didn't ship on the original date of Jan. 13 and now rescheduled for Feb. 16, I think it's reasonable to say that regular production run won't be available for sending out till about that time, including those destined for the container ship. Then who knows how long they sit on the boat till it's full enough to sail? The one that FNRC got 2 days ago (with tail decal applied) was likely one of a few a "pre-production" units meant for reviewers for introductions. We may possibly see the Petrincic Bros. do a video soon of the one they'll get.

Comment

• Several nice flights. Looking at the bit of wing rock and tail wag at certain times during those flights, I think a gyro will be very useful for this plane, just as it is on the Gripen, Rafale - makes them very solid.

Comment

• First flight at 2:18 it dropped... Looks like he was saying it did it when he extended the airbrake. Airbrake and stores sure add a lot of drag. I like what I see.

Rock on a delta happens. First flight he was fighting roll trim.

Comment

First flight at 2:18 it dropped... Looks like he was saying it did it when he extended the airbrake. Airbrake and stores sure add a lot of drag. I like what I see.

Rock on a delta happens. First flight he was fighting roll trim.
                              The video went out of focus at about that time and I couldn't tell if the airbrake went up. If it did, he must have lowered it by the time the plane was near landing and back in focus. That sudden drop was a little tense. I like what I've seen in all the videos so far. I intentionally ordered the 8S because I will to fly it with all the missiles mounted.

Comment

Rock on a delta happens. .
                                My Mirage doesn't rock. Nor does my Rafale, nor my Delta 707. Gripen rocks, so does the F-14 with its wings back (which is a kind-of delta).

Comment

• My Mirage rocks. My Gripens don’t. My Rafale and F-14’s do…

Comment

• I have just started flying my Mirage. Mine definitely rocks.

Comment

• Most deltas do to some extent, even ones with a tail such as the A-4. I guess sometimes a gyro may help but I typically don't use gyros.

Watching recent assembly videos I am concerned about the unapplied tiger decals. If you look the tiger claw marks or stripes extend from the vertical stab to the fuselage and then the rear rondel is over one of the claw marks. I'm wondering when they say "...comes with basic decals pre-applied, however the tiger decals are UNAPPLIED." how they will do the claw marks and rondel.

Comment

• I have 3 Tiger scheme EDFs already. This one will get an RAF airshow scheme.

Attached Files

Comment

Watching recent assembly videos I am concerned about the unapplied tiger decals. If you look the tiger claw marks or stripes extend from the vertical stab to the fuselage and then the rear rondel is over one of the claw marks. I'm wondering when they say "...comes with basic decals pre-applied, however the tiger decals are UNAPPLIED." how they will do the claw marks and rondel.
                                          It's really hard to tell but looking at Wes's build video where the decals are already applied, it almost looks like the roundel is part of the stripe decal.

Comment

Working...
                                          X