Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do glow in the dark strips show up in daylight? If you don't fly at dusk or at night, what's the point?

Comment

• I was planning to fly dusk lol

Comment

• For me, dusk flying is a crash just waiting to happen.

Comment

• That's why you need slime lights 🤣

Comment

• I don't think they'll help if you have poor night vision as I have.

Comment

• Sounds like an excuse to buy some NVG Gogs 😂 Click image for larger version

Name:	Tactical.jpg
Views:	787
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	366049

Comment

• Originally posted by BenOzzy94 View Post
                I was planning to fly dusk lol
                Off topic, but I fly the first take-off 20 min before sunrise and the last landing 20 min after sunset quite a lot. Of the birds in my hangar, the AL-37 hands down has the best LED lighting scheme for these times of day.

B-2 = OK, PJ-50 = OK, F-4 = OK and P-38 is more than OK. Although past history…the MiG-29 and A-10 were both OK.

Caution - The strobes on the B-2 tips at a distance in dim light create a weird optical illusion of roll/bank movement that she is not actually doing. So, ya gotta ignore the illusion.

This is typically a calm part of the day, and nothing beats the sunrise / sunset view of a B-2 against the eastern/western sky.

Leave the gear down on the AL-37 and come by in a high pass, and you swear she’s a full scale bird. Simply BEAUTIFUL!

-GG

Comment

• Hello Squawkers! We have had request for pictures and measurements of the battery bay on the new Euro Fighter check these out!
                  Attached Files

Comment

• You put tape over the receiver?

Comment

• I'm pretty interested in this model, I've had it in my cart for 2 weeks. I already have the gripen, is the Euro different or better enough to justify the purchase? If so, why?

Also, did alpha and James leave motion? I haven't been paying attention for awhile...

Comment

• Different or better? That's up to you. It's a different plane, a 90, no TV... Other than that we are guessing. I think it's going to be heavy for its size but that's my opinion. I think it's a very good looking model of a jet I like and has potential so I ordered it as soon as it was available.

No announcement of staff changes have been made here. James did his Friday podcast last Friday so he's still here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan D View Post
                          You put tape over the receiver?
                          Trade secrets?

Comment

• I wrote Wes but he never replied… the tape is over one of the new stabilized Lemon receivers. Interesting that he did it. I know Motion sells Lemon though they don’t have the new 7 and 10 channel stabilized receivers on their site yet.

I tested one of the 10ch and like it but there are a few things about it that I don’t like…

Comment

I wrote Wes but he never replied… the tape is over one of the new stabilized Lemon receivers. Interesting that he did it. I know Motion sells Lemon though they don’t have the new 7 and 10 channel stabilized receivers on their site yet.

I tested one of the 10ch and like it but there are a few things about it that I don’t like…
                              I have 2 of the new Lemon 10-ch stabilized RXs "in the mail" at the moment. One will go into the Typhoon.
                              During the first flight video of the Typhoon, Wes said there was NO gyro in the plane for that flight. Though it's hard to really tell for sure, I count 7 leads plugged into that RX under the tape, with one empty one, so 8-ch. Their new 10-ch has pins on both ends of the unit. Their new 7-ch has all 7 pins in one end.. Lemon hasn't had an 8-ch RX for a long time now, so perhaps this is some new, upcoming Admiral effort that they don't want shown to the public just yet or it is a stabilized RX that was used in that flight and that too, isn't something they want exposed.

Comment

• Uh Oh, have money burning a hole in my pocket.... do I preorder now and wait for a surprise delivery or do I wait for the first batch or two to be delivered and see what the general opinion of the plane is? 🤔

Comment

• We have a TV commercial here that talks about not buying something and the person having "future regret"... GO for it!

Comment

• Ok the peer pressure has taken hold. I'll measure the car tonight (Euro Econobox) and if all is well I will probably place the pre-order. Wes MRC if you get a chance can you measure the height of the tail from the ground when level on its wheels and also the track width of the main gear please?

Regards, Ben.😊

Comment

• Comment

• I wonder will anyone manage to fit a drogue chute like they did to the F4? 🤔

Comment

Do you know the history of it being reversed?
                                          Wait, is there a story to it?
                                          I thought it was just lazy scheme making for the DCS model! :o

But I looked for it on Google and couldn't find a single pic of the jet from the reversed side so now I'm curious what's this all about?

Originally posted by GliderGuy View Post
                                          Off topic, but I fly the first take-off 20 min before sunrise and the last landing 20 min after sunset quite a lot. Of the birds in my hangar, the AL-37 hands down has the best LED lighting scheme for these times of day. [...]

This is typically a calm part of the day, and nothing beats the sunrise / sunset view of a B-2 against the eastern/western sky.
                                          Big +1

I'm a dusk flyer myself and if the final jet doesn't feature the formation lights, they will be missed. I was reaally hyped to see them in... too bad :(​

Comment

Working...
                                          X