Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...........and if anyone noticed in that add, Did the factory have a back door they use for European shipments? Im sure that if anyone did order, they would be told OOPPS sorry its out of stock so you will have to wait!!!!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	addavanti.JPG
Views:	745
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	72107

Comment

• Hi Guys
      Can the Avanti S be flown by Advanced Pilots without Gyro ?

Comment

• Originally posted by sam51401 View Post
        ...........and if anyone noticed in that add, Did the factory have a back door they use for European shipments? Im sure that if anyone did order, they would be told OOPPS sorry its out of stock so you will have to wait!!!!
        Maybe a "side door"? Drop shipments? Since SebArt licenced it, they may very well have equal dibs on selling it via other shops to non-conflicting markets (initially). It's only a matter of time before places like AliExpress and RC Castle get these. I think these sorts of production lines have many "doors" that we don't immediately know about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swissjet View Post
          Hi Guys
          Can the Avanti S be flown by Advanced Pilots without Gyro ?
          I know the one I saw in Arizona did not have a Gyro in it and it didn't seem to really have any stability issues that would require one, and it was quite windy most of the time. I had planned to put an Aura 8 Gyro in mine when it gets here, but I really don't think I need to. BTW, I am a decent pilot, but by no means claim to be highly skilled.
          MRC: Avanti S, F7F Tigercat. Eflite: Carbon Z Cub, A-10, P-47, Micro Radian. Flex Innovations: QQ300, Night Cessna 150, HK Night Walrus, Parkzone F-27 Stryker, Micro F-27 Stryker, Night Vapor, Micro Mosquito

Comment

• Hi guys, I'm really looking forward to get my Avanti. Hope that I ordered soon enough to be in the first batch. The one sold in Europe is the real one sold by SebArt not the Freewing version. If you can read German and read the overview in the add it said that material is GFK. That stays for Glasfaser Verstaerkter Kunststoff. In English Fiber Glass reinforced composite. And the Jet is asking for a 90mm EDF.

Comment

• I guess that this particular seller just liked the picture of the Freewing version and is advertising this product with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Btpalc View Post
                Hi guys, I'm really looking forward to get my Avanti. Hope that I ordered soon enough to be in the first batch. The one sold in Europe is the real one sold by SebArt not the Freewing version. If you can read German and read the overview in the add it said that material is GFK. That stays for Glasfaser Verstaerkter Kunststoff. In English Fiber Glass reinforced composite. And the Jet is asking for a 90mm EDF.
                Thanks for the translation. That makes it a different model than this foamie and understandably, the higher price. A 6 cell 90mm may not drive it very well. I had a similar composite BD5 on 90mm, 6 cell and it was a slug. Maybe with an 8 or 10 cell, it would be better.

Comment

I guess that this particular seller just liked the picture of the Freewing version and is advertising this product with it.
                  Don't they call that deceptive advertising? :Thinking:

Comment

• I have a viper jet that flies great without gyro. But I just started experimenting with the Hobbyeagle 3 axis Gyro and have to say that the plane flyes a lot more stable and that I just have to concentrate on flying rather then correcting rocking and other movement caused by strong wind. It is a totally different feeling.

Comment

• Xviper2 your probably right.

Comment

I have a viper jet that flies great without gyro. But I just started experimenting with the Hobbyeagle 3 axis Gyro and have to say that the plane flyes a lot more stable and that I just have to concentrate on flying rather then correcting rocking and other movement caused by strong wind. It is a totally different feeling.
                        I also have a ViperJet, the Stinger 90 (which, to me, is similar to this Avanti), the Freewing F-18 90mm, LX A-10. None have a gyro and all are quite stable and easy to fly. I consider myself as having just entered "intermediate" and looking at the videos of the Avanti flying slowly makes me think it could be flown without a gyro for even someone who is at the top of "beginner".

Comment

I have a viper jet that flies great without gyro. But I just started experimenting with the Hobbyeagle 3 axis Gyro and have to say that the plane flyes a lot more stable and that I just have to concentrate on flying rather then correcting rocking and other movement caused by strong wind. It is a totally different feeling.
                          I just installed the HobbyEagle A3 Super II in 2 of my aircraft and love it. I will likely install in all aircraft going forward including the Avanti. I use just the stabilization mode and it just dials in the airplane and makes it much easier to fly in windy conditions when I would otherwise pack the car up.

Comment

• The A3 super II goes in to my 3D plane. For the Avanti I'll use another A3 L

Comment

Hi guys, I'm really looking forward to get my Avanti. Hope that I ordered soon enough to be in the first batch. The one sold in Europe is the real one sold by SebArt not the Freewing version. If you can read German and read the overview in the add it said that material is GFK. That stays for Glasfaser Verstaerkter Kunststoff. In English Fiber Glass reinforced composite. And the Jet is asking for a 90mm EDF.
                              Hallo Btpalc
                              Do you also speak german?
                              Do you fly at Markham park? My Gf lives in Hollywood FL...
                              Maybe next time i'm there we can meet at the field and talk about our new Avanti's :Cool:
                              I always fly there when i'm in Florida to visit..

Comment

• Originally posted by Flic View Post

I just installed the HobbyEagle A3 Super II in 2 of my aircraft and love it. I will likely install in all aircraft going forward including the Avanti. I use just the stabilization mode and it just dials in the airplane and makes it much easier to fly in windy conditions when I would otherwise pack the car up.
                                Interesting... Are they pretty easy to setup like that? I'm curious and may try one in my 8s JF90 Viperjet.

Comment

• Yes Swisstyphoon I speak German, my kids go in Davie to school. Let me know when you come down to Florida. We could fly together at Markham.

Comment

• Alpha 10 they are very easy to setup and there are good tutorial videos on YouTube to do so. They are great

Comment

Yes Swisstyphoon I speak German, my kids go in Davie to school. Let me know when you come down to Florida. We could fly together at Markham.
                                      Cool sounds like a plan.

Comment

• In fact Ryan has a setup video of the A3-L on the Motion webpage. Check it out.

Comment

Alpha 10 they are very easy to setup and there are good tutorial videos on YouTube to do so. They are great
                                          Nice! Thanks for the info... I'll give one a shot :)

Comment

Working...
                                          X