• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Swisstyphoon View Post

Cool sounds like a plan.
    Ok, Im Bernie. You can email me @ btpalc@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha10 View Post

Interesting... Are they pretty easy to setup like that? I'm curious and may try one in my 8s JF90 Viperjet.
      Viperjets fly just awesome without any gyro imagine how stable it is go into be with it. You are going to love it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Garyss View Post

?? Website here is in Europe: https://www.lindinger.at/en/?sViewpo...sSearch=Avanti

Industriestraße 10
        4565 Inzersdorf im Kremstal
        Austria
        Tel: +43 (0) 7582/81313-0

Same plane as here in the U.S.
        This is not the freewing. This is sebart fiberglass hull and wooden wings here they have a bad image

Comment

• Why on earth would they need to pull our images for a fiberglass model?
          My YouTube RC videos:
          https://www.youtube.com/@toddbreda

Comment

• Yeah, exactly. All the specs. in text state everything accurate about the foam model, not just the pictures. They even say EPO foam. Ha-ha. I doubt it's for their composite aircraft.

Comment

• Yes but when you open the link you can see the Specs and there you realize that is a different plane.

Comment

• The one in the pic is the foamy but the Technische Daten ( specs) in the actual add say is different.

Comment

Interesting... Are they pretty easy to setup like that? I'm curious and may try one in my 8s JF90 Viperjet.
                  If you have a Spectrum Tx try the Lemon RX/Stab they are great value for money..Super easy to install...Once you use a Stab you will want to put one in all your Jets...Gives it a locked in feel & great for windy days where it gives you more confidence in flying in those conditions where you normally wouldn't...I was a non believer at one stage but thought I would try one & now have one in all my Jets...

Comment

• Originally posted by HellHathNoFury View Post

If you have a Spectrum Tx try the Lemon RX/Stab they are great value for money..Super easy to install...Once you use a Stab you will want to put one in all your Jets...Gives it a locked in feel & great for windy days where it gives you more confidence in flying in those conditions where you normally wouldn't...I was a non believer at one stage but thought I would try one & now have one in all my Jets...
                    Yeah? Hmm... I fly Airtronics (Old School SD10g) so I'd have to try the Hobby Eagle. Sounds pretty damn tempting!

I think my Mirage 80 would benefit from it the most.

Comment

Yeah? Hmm... I fly Airtronics (Old School SD10g) so I'd have to try the Hobby Eagle. Sounds pretty damn tempting!

I think my Mirage 80 would benefit from it the most.
                      Gooniac put one in his 70mm F-16 & loves it..

Comment

• When did the admiral 6s 5000 get so tall and skinny ?
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Our new Admirals have changed size a bit from the originals, but most are pretty close to the same dimensions as the old ones minus the 6S 4500 and 5000's which I believe are the most different from their old dimensions.
                          My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Colleagues, thank you for your opinions on the topic with or without gyro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshot19 View Post
                              When did the admiral 6s 5000 get so tall and skinny ?
                              I know, it through me off too. I always liked the shorter original Admirals as they take up less space and allow much more movement for cg requirements...

The new ones drastically limited how far you can shift them, but they ARE a bit lighter and seem to have the same if not slightly better performance due to new chemistry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ryan@Motion/ryramZ View Post
                                It's a hot ticket. We really have you all to thank. Great things come to those who wait. I flew ours for photos and video today. This Jet is a badass! You won't be disappointed. Within the hour I'll have a grass field ops video on youtube for the grass field pilots. Nothing fancy just a couple take offs and landings in the grass. Full Flight Review in the works.
                                Nice vid Ryan. "Grass Freindly" for sure. Were you using a 4000mah or 5000mah battery for those demonstrations? Just curious how that nose gear bounce was loaded. Thanks.

Comment

• One idea to "militarize" this Avanti would be to repaint with T-45 Goshawk colors. Whilst poking around in Jet manufacturer forums this HSD Kingtech Superviper struck me as it looks a lot like the new Freewing Avanti except it is colored like a T-45. It is not as scale as Freewings T-45, but still looks nice. Click image for larger version

Name:	T-45 clone.jpg
Views:	679
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	72412

Comment

• Wow that actually works surprisingly well!
                                    My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• Plus 1. Nice find, that does work surprisingly well. Got me thinking of a few military schemes that might work well.

Comment

• I will be tempted to paint it in a fantasy Blue Angels livery after the newness wears off. :)
                                        My YouTube RC videos:

Comment

• That will be pretty cool, I think the tb scheme will work pretty good as well. I was also thinking of trying artic camo like your f16's on this one,

Comment

Working...
                                          X