Motion RC Gift Cards - The Perfect Gift!

You must Sign-in or Register to post messages in the Hobby Squawk community
Registration is FREE and only takes a few moments

Register now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Freewing 64mm EDF A-10 Thread

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Freewing 64mm EDF A-10 Thread

Please post photos, videos, review and any questions you have about the Freewing twin 64mm EDF A-10 jet.

Are these coming with 12 bladed setups now? Saw a picture on RCG that suggested they do now.
    AMA 1102566

Comment

I bought mine back in late June of this year and it had the standard 5 blade fan units in the plane.

Comment

I read up and I See the 12 bladed units run on 4s.
        AMA 1102566

Comment

ordered one last night...I'll let you know what I get
          www.TSHobbies.com
          Hobby Paint racks and acrylic display stands for collectibles.

Comment

got it in today... 5 blades...think whoever posted that it came with 12 was bogus..
            www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

decided to go ahead and return this one... to me ,paying another $80 to upgrade it to 12 blade setup just isnt worth it for such a small plane.
              www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

they are in stock now with the 12 blade set up

Comment

just seen that..glad I returned the one I bought..now at that price with 12 blade Im tempted to order it.
                  www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

I was on the fence with the 5 bladed fan but with 12 it's a no brained for me, I'm going to order it when I get to the office.

Comment

Just ordered mine!
                      www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

I ordered mine yesterday and it is being shipped today. Hoping for some good weather next weekend for a maiden.

Comment

Got mine ordered just now. Yay!

Comment

Looks like mine will be here Monday..man thats fast! just in time to maiden on my birthday
                            www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

strange mine is going to be here in Mississippi wed...shipped Friday...seems to take a long time to get here..guess UPS is takeing the weekend off

Comment

Mine will be here (Georgia) on Tuesday. Which is good because Wednesday is my late day to start class so I can stay up building it, lol.

Comment

Just got mine in today...now need to go back and read up on it...anything need to be done/fixed/tweaked before assembly?
                                  www.TSHobbies.com

Comment

I was wondering the same thing....I know from watching some youtube videos, that some people reinforce the wings with a carbon fiber rod. But haven't seen how to do that

Comment

I had one about 6 mo ago ...lost it when I let it get too far away on a gray overcast day...man that gray camo works lol...I went with the suggested throws If I remember correctly only thing I didn't like was the way the wing attached with a tounge in front and two screws in back....wing always seemed loose side to side....think if its still that way ill glue my wing on

Comment

It is still that way. The first thing I did was get rid of that dinky screwdriver and use one of my regular sized ones. Get a lot better torque that way. This was my first build and the part that stumped me the most was fixing the tail section and how to route those wires to get it flush. I plan on painting mine and orange and black scheme after I get some flights in and am comfortable with it. Yeah it isn't scale, but I'll sacrifice some scale for visibility, lol

Comment

Working...
                                        X